Hero Factory Secret Mission #4: Robot Rampage Now Available

I was browsing the long limits of this very world wide web we call the Internet, and I noticed a VERY interesting thing.

Hero Factory fans most likely heard of the Secret Mission series of books, the latest one being Collision Chaos released a month or so ago. Well, while browsing through Amazon I noticed something interesting. According to Amazon, the very book is now available for purchase!Now, just in case I checked Barnes and Nobles' website, and to my surprise it is ALSO available there!http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lego-hero-factory-greg-farshtey/1113938963http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Hero-Factory-Mission-Rampage/dp/0545476720/ref=pd_sim_b_1

As soon as Stringer sends a warning message from the planet Tranquis VII, he vanishes. Stormer quickly dispatches Bulk and Furno to the inhabited planet to find out what has happened to their teammate and seek out whatever threat has made the entire planet go radio silent.

Once again, the brains have taken over almost all intelligent life on the planet. But things are different this time around. Bulk and Furno are about to discover that what looks like another invasion attempt is just covering up a much deeper and more sinister plot that will rock Hero Factory at its core.

So yeah, this book is now out apparently. I'd purchase it but I really can't, so if anybody can see if you can purchase this book, it'd be good to share some info about the book itself.

Do not trust corrupted memories.

Wow, this came as a surprise. The release date listed for it previously was March 1. I wonder why it got pushed ahead.I look forward to reading it, though I don't have any definite plans to visit a bookstore in the immediate future. I'll probably check Barnes & Noble next time I have to make a grocery run.