The Most Important Birthday Topic You'll Ever See

Takuma Nuva

Okay, guys, gals, and extraterrestrials, I'mma lay it all out on the line for ya real plain and simple like. Today is Brickeens' birthday. Yeah, that's right. This guy has had it tougher than most, I think it's safe to say. But that doesn't make him any less of the rad-awesome dude that he is. In fact, he has earned the right for you all to wish him well, the best, a happy birthday, a Merry Christmas, a glorious Arbor Day, and an excitable International Sky-Diving Gopher Celebration Day more than a hundred times over. But he wouldn't ask you for that. Heck, Brickeens doesn't really ask for anything. But I DEMAND that you wish him a happy birthday or SO HELP ME I'll see to it that you all get your noses slammed between two musty couch cushions before you can say "bonkles are deaaaad". NOW GIT TO IT!! 7178.17123-_2D00_-fluttershy-macro-real_5F00_men_5F00_wear_5F00_pink-spiderman.jpg

Takuma Nuva

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Happy birthday, Brickeens!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Brickeens, you are the best. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your MOCs are awe-inspiring, and convinced me to join BZP. You've pulled through all your struggles, and you've still been one of the best guys I've known here. You toughness is inspiring. I wish you good vibes, a positive attitude, and the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

And remember, were all here, pullin' and prayin' for ya.

Happy birthday, Brickeens! Best of luck with the rest of the year! Not sure if you can make it to Brickfair VA this year, but if you can I look forward to seeing you there (and if not, well, here's hoping some of your amazing MOCs can make it in the very least)!

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Happy birthday, Brickeens! Hope you have a good day (and another one after that, and after that, and after that...)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday, Brickeens! Best of luck with the rest of the year! Not sure if you can make it to Brickfair VA this year, but if you can I look forward to seeing you there (and if not, well, here's hoping some of your amazing MOCs can make it in the very least)!

Ditto what he said! Happy birthday, dude!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Oh man.I've heard them.The stories.About a man.Little dare pronounce his name because of the sheer awesomeness that is said to race through your body when you do.Under the risk of realizing my own lameness, I'm going to whisper it slowly.Kids get out.His namewas BrickeensLegend says that that man has birthday today.It's true folks, the tales have proven right. Today, February 11th of the year 2013, Brickeens becomes 17 years old.There are other tales about those who didn't realize what a great reason for rejoice this meant.But since those people disappeared a day after his birthday, it's impossible to know if the tales are true.But don't be afraid, kids. They weren't killed or anything of the sorts, Brickeens is far too nice and great of a guy to do that. It is said they merely retired in shame for not congratulating him, never to be seen again. Cause, you know, it's not just any birthday they forgot. It's BRICKEENS' birthday! :D Have a great one, dude! :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

There once was a hero named Brickywhose birthday presents were always trickyinternational shipping was hardso I got him a cardthen I ate it and made a half-limerick insteadHappy birthday bro! You're a super awesome guy and I can't overstate how proud I am to have you as a friend. Hope you have a great one!

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

BRICKEENS

DID YOU KNOW

IT IS A SPECIAL DAY TODAY

IN FACT IT IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF SOMETHING

OR RATHER THE ANNIVERSARY OF SOMEONE

OR IN NOT-SO-VAGUE TERMS I MEAN IT IS SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY

AND THAT PERSON

IS

ISAIAH MUSTAFA, THE OLD SPICE GUY

old-spice-nod.gif

(and also you)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD SPICE GUY BRICKEENS

~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Hey you. You're getting old. Have fun with that.

Nah, but seriously, I'm glad you can celebrate another berfday. Another year that you're alive, that you went to BrickFair, that you passed through good and bad times. Another year that you can MOC for us and put us to shame, another year that us BZPers can enjoy talking to you, another year that you can grace this site with your presence.

So have a very special berfday, Birks. I expect to get you a present at next BrickFair. Until then, my part as Zatthman in your comic will have to suffice.

Have a good one, bud.

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg