Your pitiful

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Lesovikk, probably. I mean after a small mistake which cost his team their lives, he put himself in shame for thousands of years, and doesn't consider himself to be worthy of the name Toa(until Sarda called him that and a hero).

Hm... Hewkii . He was good matoran .

English lesson 1#:

The word "pitiful" means pathetic or unworthy or no good. In the simplist sense of the word it meand to be pitied upon if you uderstand that(I know you're Russian)

Any way, I think probably Akmoah.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Lesovikk, probably. I mean after a small mistake which cost his team their lives, he put himself in shame for thousands of years, and doesn't consider himself to be worthy of the name Toa(until Sarda called him that and a hero).

I disagree. I thought that part was really dramatic.

Anyhow

I agree with The Forgotten One. " Hey look at me I'm Krekka and I mess up every mission!"

vezon, because he was a pitiful excuse for comic relief

This this this thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis...

I couldn't agree more.

Same here. Though Vezon was cool in the 06 storyline and in the Federation of Fear serial, he really just became comic relief after that. And not the greatest comic relief either.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Like all the 2004 Matoran. Their whole personalities were based on each of them overreacting and disliking their respective Toa to give all of them a possible motive to be a traitor.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Please stop-like: Vakama, Vhisola

Angst-like: Lessovik and maybe Sahmad

I think Ahkmou is a pretty solid "rat" character and Sidorak was a little naive but still a great warlord

vezon, because he was a pitiful excuse for comic relief

^This. In my opinion, Vezon is a bad executed Joker.

Velika is Love. Velika is Life. Velika did NOTHING wrong.

Proud fan of Rebecca Black, BabyMetal and Protector Of Fire's Son.

Tiribomba. His name is stupid and his color scheme is stupid. Plus, he was probably one of those characters whose only lines are "Excuse me, but I am terribly busy."

Don't know who I'm talking about? This guy. -----> http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Tiribomba

Most of the background characters were kind of personality-less, but this guy is pretty extreme.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, Vakama. I'm only starting on Adventures 8 and here's what I've seen so far-

He's the generic unsure leader in 1 - 3

He's the generic "boohoo i'm a bad leader angsty angst angst" leader in 4

He's the generic "gotta live up to my dead mentor's legacy" leader in 5 and 6

He's the generic "i'm so sure of my capabilties and won't let my team use common sense" leader in 7.

He's the generic wise sage with wisdom and a secret in pretty much everything outside of Adventures.

He's just generic and whiny throughout his history.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

To be honest, Vakama. I'm only starting on Adventures 8 and here's what I've seen so far-

He's the generic "i'm so sure of my capabilties and won't let my team use common sense" leader in 7.

He's the generic wise sage with wisdom and a secret in pretty much everything outside of Adventures.

I don't think Vakama's generic. In fact, he isn't generic in the fact that his leadership style changes, practically with each book as you just explained. That doesn't make him pitiful. That means he just changes when the situation demands it (or when he would naturally do so).

Keep reading - by the time you get to Adventures #9 & 10, I think your opinion of Vakama will improve. :)

I don't think Vakama's generic. In fact, he isn't generic in the fact that his leadership style changes, practically with each book as you just explained. That doesn't make him pitiful. That means he just changes when the situation demands it (or when he would naturally do so).

Keep reading - by the time you get to Adventures #9 & 10, I think your opinion of Vakama will improve. :)

While I won't call him totally generic and admit he's an ok character, he just seems to fall into cliche after cliche.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

To be honest, Vakama. I'm only starting on Adventures 8 and here's what I've seen so far-He's the generic unsure leader in 1 - 3He's the generic "boohoo i'm a bad leader angsty angst angst" leader in 4He's the generic "gotta live up to my dead mentor's legacy" leader in 5 and 6He's the generic "i'm so sure of my capabilties and won't let my team use common sense" leader in 7.He's the generic wise sage with wisdom and a secret in pretty much everything outside of Adventures. He's just generic and whiny throughout his history.

I don't think Vakama's generic. In fact, he isn't generic in the fact that his leadership style changes, practically with each book as you just explained. That doesn't make him pitiful. That means he just changes when the situation demands it (or when he would naturally do so). Keep reading - by the time you get to Adventures #9 & 10, I think your opinion of Vakama will improve. :)

While I won't call him totally generic and admit he's an ok character, he just seems to fall into cliche after cliche.

And yet he falls into all of them, which IMO would make him not cliche. Multifaceted characters are not cliche by definition, even if some of (or all of) their facets are cliche. Edited by fishers64

I would have to say Tuma (in the movie) and Metus (in the movie). Tuma, just a really weak big bad guy and Metus was just annoying; he was an agori who didn't think twice about messing with a Great Being.

Mata Nui is not a Great Being. He's not even the Great Spirit anymore, save his name. Even so, if Mata Nui is a Great Being, Metus wouldn't know unless Mata Nui told him, like how no one knows that Velika was a Great Being.

I would have to say Tuma (in the movie) and Metus (in the movie). Tuma, just a really weak big bad guy and Metus was just annoying; he was an agori who didn't think twice about messing with a Great Being.

Mata Nui is not a Great Being. He's not even the Great Spirit anymore, save his name. Even so, if Mata Nui is a Great Being, Metus wouldn't know unless Mata Nui told him, like how no one knows that Velika was a Great Being.

Oh excuse my mistake! :o

And yeah I guess if Metus knew, maybe he mightve not done what he did.

BTW: Dam dude your at 300 posts?!?!

I heard someone say Vezon.

No. Vezon is the troll of Bionicle, if he were a meme, he'd be the trollface.

Anyways, I'd say the dumbest... hm... Pahrak-Kal. He got pwned by Jala. Jala was probably like.. 'LOL NOOB GG TROLLOLOL'

Actually, I'ma vote Takanuva. He is a teamless Toa. Sure he is powerful but not as powerful as any of the other Toa Nuva (Quoting Greg off BS01, a note that said the Toa Nuva are the strongest Toa, and since Taka isnt a Toa Nuva, he isn't as strong as they are.)

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes