• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

I Need to Buy a Few Sets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hello all! I'm currently working on making a stop motion adaptation of "The Exile's Tale", but I'm lacking some of the sets of the characters. So I'd like to buy the following sets (I'd be willing to pay rather generously): - Gresh (2009)- Zesk- Vorox If anyone would be willing to sell me any of these sets, please give me a price! :D

Edited by CharlemagneXVI, Feb 12 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#2 Offline Ptah

Ptah
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 10:29 AM

Does it matter if they are out of the box?

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"
"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

#3 Offline TheFMAlchemist63

TheFMAlchemist63
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 261 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2013 - 10:20 PM

I have all 3, containers, instructions, great condition. How I figure prices work is I take what I originally paid and find a middle point between that and eBay. So...

Gresh: Original Price (OP) = 13$, eBay = 20-25$, so I offer 15$

Zesk: OP = 7$, eBay = 10-13$, so I offer 8.50$

Vorox: OP = 13$, eBay = 18-20$, so I offer 15$

These prices are without shipping costs. Does this sound reasonable to you?

PS: Check out my topic listing all the sets I have for sale in case you want others (shameful promotion I know): http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=8985

wearewaiting.gif

The World Will Tell You Who You Are Until You Tell The World

Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

La shay' haqiqah, koulo shay' moumkin

Don’t judge me until you know me, don’t underestimate me until you challenge me, and don’t talk about me until you’ve talked to me

Those who are heartless once cared too much

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users