BBCC 64 Entry: Ezmodian

Haotaus

Well here is my entry for the BBCC#64 Ezmodian now I haven't really been MOCing much but this sparked my interest.

Entry Pic:Link

Gallery: Link

Now until public here are some pics I downsized enjoy. ^_^

mini_ezmodian_000.jpg

mini_ezmodian_001.jpg

His 'bling' I guess.

mini_ezmodian_006.jpg

For an idea on size I decided to put a Gahlok nearby.

mini_ezmodian_007.jpg

Okay so I did create a back-story for him even though it isn't needed. >w<

Bio: Ezmodian is of the Elephant Tribe in a parallel dimension where all of the Chi in Chima was used up and fought over. Ezmodian while fighting was kidnapped from his world by 'scouts' for the Shadow Coliseum which was run by the Brotherhood of Makuta where spoils of war and conquest were pitted against one another and even the armies of the Brotherhood.

Well he is still assembled for the most part so please some constructive criticism is very much appreciated. ^_^

Edit: Fixed some wording.

Edited by Haotaus

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!

woah....that thing is HUGE. I really like how you got in the elephant-ish look to him. like dual matrix said though, where are the eyes? and a last bit of advice, you might want to make the legs bigger in contrast to his body after the contest. that's all I got for now.

woah....that thing is HUGE. I really like how you got in the elephant-ish look to him. like dual matrix said though, where are the eyes? and a last bit of advice, you might want to make the legs bigger in contrast to his body after the contest. that's all I got for now.

I am not Dual Matrix, but I do agree a bit on the leg part.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

That's very big. I like his tusks and elephant nose, though where are his eyes.

Well I was going to do eyes but they proved to difficult so I decided not to add them besides I didn't think he really needed any because He seems to have them already.

Thanks my favorite part to make was his head, and on the eyes I didn't think he really needed any because you can see where the head is. And I agree on the legs but I was just in a hurry and out of ideas, and wanted him done.

I may downsize him because that is what I like to do I like canister and titain sized MOCs not really huge MOCs like this. And the only reason he is so big is because his head was made first.

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!