BBC #64: Onihr

Onewa7

Hey everyone! I'm posting my entry for BBC #64. Not hoping to win, but entering is fun.

p8060004.jpg_thumb.jpg

Other pic

Back

Torso

For more pics look on Brickshelf or MOCpages (coming soon). The name is, of course, rhino spelled backwards. Because this is a mighty rhino warrior with a might mace and a Chi heart. C&C welcomed. Good look to everyone!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Pretty neat, the simple color contrast looks great. Cool use of the large Vahki headpiece.

not that bad, but what kind of armor did you use for the legs?

It seems that he used a series of nnenn (rubber band holders) for the leg armor.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Neat design. The arm and leg armor seems pretty inconsistent with the rest of the build, and doesn't provide very good shaping for those parts of the model, but I LOVE the design of the hips and crotch. Perhaps one of the most innovative and clever combinations of a single BIONICLE piece and a single Hero Factory piece I've ever seen on a model. If the rest of the model had tried to mimic those textures and the smoothness with which those pieces fit together, I think this guy would have looked absolutely stunning.The head is also quite nice. Overall I think the upper body, the legs, and the arms are where this model could use improvement, but it definitely does a good job suggesting a sturdy armored rhino warrior.