Toy Fair 2013: Star Wars

Jek was a clone trooper that was with Yoda in the first episode of The Clone Wars, though that minifig looks nothing like him. I want to believe that it is going to be a tie in to as of yet un-aired episode of The Clone Wars because other sites are referring to the other minifigs as special types of Clone Troopers. But something about this set screams video game to me. It might be from some new content for The Old Republic since the last time I saw a synthetic arm like was in KOTOR II. Or maybe 1313 is coming out much earlier than expected, or it is from some project that has not even been announced yet.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

The Droidekas look pretty cool, but I don't get why Lego releases the same model(let's just say, a Republic Gunship) a few times, just using different pieces. I suppose it's their way of making money, but a few sets for a Republic Gunship is kind of strange. Anyway, the Tank Droid has a good design, and so does the new AT-TE(or whatever it's called).

I believe Jek's stealth fighter is a tie in with a LEGO movie or show called the Yoda chronicles. Since it's based on Lego I imagine the ship is not canon but I'll get it anyway because it will always be an E-wing to me. It, along with the A-wing, Headhunter, and battlepacks will probably be the only star wars sets I get this year.

That is all