• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toy Fair 2013: Star Wars

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,272 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 08:05 PM

Posted ImageLEGO's longest-running and biggest license is the subject of this batch of Toy Fair coverage. That's right, you all wanted to see sets from a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away! What does this perennial moneymaker have to offer in 2013? Read on to see!View the full article

#2 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 738 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 10:36 PM

Jek was a clone trooper that was with Yoda in the first episode of The Clone Wars, though that minifig looks nothing like him. I want to believe that it is going to be a tie in to as of yet un-aired episode of The Clone Wars because other sites are referring to the other minifigs as special types of Clone Troopers. But something about this set screams video game to me. It might be from some new content for The Old Republic since the last time I saw a synthetic arm like was in KOTOR II. Or maybe 1313 is coming out much earlier than expected, or it is from some project that has not even been announced yet.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

#3 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 11:10 PM

The Droidekas look pretty cool, but I don't get why Lego releases the same model(let's just say, a Republic Gunship) a few times, just using different pieces. I suppose it's their way of making money, but a few sets for a Republic Gunship is kind of strange. Anyway, the Tank Droid has a good design, and so does the new AT-TE(or whatever it's called).

#4 Offline that guy from that show

that guy from that show
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,152 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 11:11 PM

I believe Jek's stealth fighter is a tie in with a LEGO movie or  show called the Yoda chronicles. Since it's based on Lego I imagine the ship is not canon but I'll get it anyway because it will always be an E-wing to me. It, along with the A-wing, Headhunter, and battlepacks will probably be the only star wars sets I get this year.

That is all

#5 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 11:37 PM

My take on Jek's Stealth Fighter is that it's from the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic. That would be the third or fourth set based on the game.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#6 Offline Doctor Kaboomski

Doctor Kaboomski
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 38 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 10:55 PM

I took a looksee at the 1313 screenshots and I think it's safe to say the figure to the left of the blue stormtrooper is in the game.  Most likely it's from the game.

Dr. Kaboomski, P.H.D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users