• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toy Fair 2013: Technic, Mindstorms, and the Rest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,527 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 07:04 PM

Posted ImageIt's time for our last batch of Toy Fair coverage - I hope you've all been enjoying the pictures and info we've been sharing. Today is a little bit of everything that's left: we've got Technic, Mindstorms, Creator, Bricks & More, DUPLO, and LEGO Licensing. If you're interested in seeing what's coming out in these areas, read on!View the full article

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 2,367 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 07:39 PM

Let me just say that the prototype Laval lamp with the completely dark red headpiece is terrifying. It gives the impression of him having his fur soaked with blood.

So did you get any pictures of other toys while you were there, B6? Any pony pics? :P

Edited by Lyichir, Feb 16 2013 - 07:40 PM.

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,375 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 08:22 PM

So did you get any pictures of other toys while you were there, B6? Any pony pics? :P
I didn't take too many other pictures. Hasbro has an offsite showroom that you have to be invited too, so no ponies, sorry. (No Transformers, Nerf, or other cool toys either.)

#4 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 08-March 12
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'm really liking the new Mindstorms. Not that I'm going to spend that much for Lego, but it looks fantastic for someone interested in robotics. :) The new licensed Duplo sets look interesting too...I wonder how much they're having to raise the price for them being Disney sets.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#5 Offline Bioniclefan002

Bioniclefan002
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 31-August 12
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 10:11 PM

I`m liking the technic stuff, especially the Mobile Crane MK II, and the monster truck, probaly going to get the Mobile Crane M. II.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users