• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Tahnok-Val

bionicle bohrok valentine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 09-October 06
  • 718 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 07:36 PM

Actually for Valentines' Day, but...y'know :/

Posted Image

Link

3 hours

Copic Markers, PITT pens

Beware the Love!A special variant of the Tahnok, the Tahnok-val is especially feared. Able to project beams of lust and infatuation, a small group of Tahnok-Val can render whole armies powerless as they tear themselves in waves of goo-goo eyes and jealousy.If a Tahnok-Val is in the vicinity, it is best that one locks oneself in a enclosed space until it leaves the vicinity.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Feb 16 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#2 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 04-September 04
  • 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 05:02 AM

I don't see why this hasn't got any attention. It's a cute Bohrok, I must say. However, I think the biggest flaw is the overdose of hearts on this thing. I think the headplate should've stayed normal and maybe got a heart design on the transparent cover, I dunno. Or perhaps the hearts on the Tahnok-val's hands should'n't have had dome plates under it and just be standalone, gray heart weapons. Anyways, good job and great coloring! :D

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#3 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,147 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 08:44 AM

For some reason it looks somewhat cute. That was pretty creative, I don't remember seeing a holiday-themed Bionicle thing before (technically, it is a holiday) this. Maybe the hearts on the feet aren't really necessary, but it looks good.

#4 Offline aneroth

aneroth
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 27-April 04
  • 1,591 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2013 - 01:47 PM

Cute picture, wonderful shading.

all minor errors I will let slide this time.

but i am sure you know the knees are the problem anyways

Wonderful work though

Keep it up.

#5 Offline Fairy Paladin

Fairy Paladin
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 11-October 07
  • 4,092 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 08 2013 - 03:10 AM

That is so extremely adorable :3The colours you chose work together well, especially due to the fact that you chose a warm grey for the arms and legs instead of a cool one. I'm not too sure if the eyes aren't a bit too contrasting with that shade of blue; I'd probably have usd a slightly more greenish blue, maybe turquoise but then again, that's personal preference.But all those hearts! Cute. Absolutely cute. :3Shading is excellent as always.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users