Crunchyn

Actually for Valentines' Day, but...y'know :/

cuprok-val.png_thumb.jpg

Link

3 hours

Copic Markers, PITT pens

Beware the Love!A special variant of the Tahnok, the Tahnok-val is especially feared. Able to project beams of lust and infatuation, a small group of Tahnok-Val can render whole armies powerless as they tear themselves in waves of goo-goo eyes and jealousy.If a Tahnok-Val is in the vicinity, it is best that one locks oneself in a enclosed space until it leaves the vicinity.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I don't see why this hasn't got any attention. It's a cute Bohrok, I must say. However, I think the biggest flaw is the overdose of hearts on this thing. I think the headplate should've stayed normal and maybe got a heart design on the transparent cover, I dunno. Or perhaps the hearts on the Tahnok-val's hands should'n't have had dome plates under it and just be standalone, gray heart weapons. Anyways, good job and great coloring! :D

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is so extremely adorable :3The colours you chose work together well, especially due to the fact that you chose a warm grey for the arms and legs instead of a cool one. I'm not too sure if the eyes aren't a bit too contrasting with that shade of blue; I'd probably have usd a slightly more greenish blue, maybe turquoise but then again, that's personal preference.But all those hearts! Cute. Absolutely cute. :3Shading is excellent as always.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)