Mass Effect Topic

Angel Beat

[/late to the party]Totally a fan of this series now - I've only completed ME2, because ME1's in the mail and I refuse to play ME3 until I get to it chronologically.Anyway, basics are I'm a male Adept, Tali and Garrus are my favourite characters, but Garrus and Grunt are my favourite squad members. Also Tali is adorable and completely impossible to not romance. :P I'll have to wait and see to compare the first two games until my package arrives, but I've been watching my sister play ME3 and it looks pretty sweet. Depressing as heck, though. Especially the whole Quarian/Geth thing if you can't resolve it...Anyway yeah, this is like the first series I've actually liked enough to play through, and ME2 is the first game I've ever beaten.

Remember, Xin - as many side-missions as possible. Comes in handy in ME3.And I'm loving the look of the new multiplayer guys (not so fond of the Vorcha, but I don't like Batarians much either). Quaians... That Ex-cerberus (assumed) heavy melee...Also, your banner is kinda' creepy, Gothra. I swear, it zooms in as I scroll down.
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

[/late to the party]Totally a fan of this series now - I've only completed ME2, because ME1's in the mail and I refuse to play ME3 until I get to it chronologically.Anyway, basics are I'm a male Adept, Tali and Garrus are my favourite characters, but Garrus and Grunt are my favourite squad members. Also Tali is adorable and completely impossible to not romance. :P I'll have to wait and see to compare the first two games until my package arrives, but I've been watching my sister play ME3 and it looks pretty sweet. Depressing as heck, though. Especially the whole Quarian/Geth thing if you can't resolve it...Anyway yeah, this is like the first series I've actually liked enough to play through, and ME2 is the first game I've ever beaten.

Remember, Xin - as many side-missions as possible. Comes in handy in ME3.And I'm loving the look of the new multiplayer guys (not so fond of the Vorcha, but I don't like Batarians much either). Quaians... That Ex-cerberus (assumed) heavy melee...Also, your banner is kinda' creepy, Gothra. I swear, it zooms in as I scroll down.
I believe it's a power, not Heavy Melee, at least that's what I thought the description meant.So has anyone else been saving up credits for the DLC? I'm currently sitting on about 520k.~ELM~
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Wait, the new multiplayer pack is out today? Dang, I really need to get to playing that.I got pretty far in the demo, but now I need to redo everything. ;_;And while I haven't finished the singleplayer yet, what I've experienced so far surpasses almost every aspect of the first two games.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

Oh my, one of the new gear things is a Grenade capacity upgrade.I didn't know there was a way for Drell Adept to become even more powerful.And Vorcha are even squishier than Drell, at 250 Base shields/health, but they do have regen, hopefully it's fast(Ideally constant)and can be upgraded with fitness, otherwise i don't know how viable they'll be on the higher difficulties.~ELM~

Edited by Element lord Of Milk.

Oh my, one of the new gear things is a Grenade capacity upgrade.I didn't know there was a way for Drell Adept to become even more powerful.And Vorcha are even squishier than Drell, at 250 Base shields/health, but they do have regen, hopefully it's fast(Ideally constant)and can be upgraded with fitness, otherwise i don't know how viable they'll be on the higher difficulties.~ELM~

My drell adept keeps getting murdered. Maybe it's because I forget he has grenades and I can't get him a good sniper rifle.
doctor-who-premier.jpg

So, I bought a premier spectre pack. Snagged more ammo refills (joy, like I needed more), a tempest upgrade, another power reset, aaaaand...pause for effectLady quarian engineer and vorcha sentinel!I can't wait to give my new laliens a test run.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Don't have any new weapons yet, but I got the ex-Cerberus Adept. He's pretty fun.And I <3 Firebase Jade and Firebase Goddess.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Okay, so, reporting in with Vorcha Sentinel.Flamer is great. Cluster 'nade is great. Bloodthirst is great. Vorcha are great.I suspect incoming nerf.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

So new stuff I got today: - Vorcha sentinel and Phoenix vanguard (Both in a premium spectre pack)- Reegar shotgun IV- Kryshae (SP?) sniper III- Submachine gun gear and the gear that is for +3% sniper and tech (perfect for my infiltrator)Reviews: Phoenix vanguard: Terrible. Especially against boss enemies. I guess I can see him being kind of useful, but I didn't like him at all.Vorcha sentinel: Easily my favorite of what I have so far. He's now my second favorite character to use behind the Geth Infiltrator, but in front of the Krogan vanguard. His regeneration ability way more than makes up for his small shields. He can lunge so far in his melee, and he is just great overall.Kryshea sniper: It's okay, but since you can't get headshots with it, I don't like it for my infiltrator.Reegar shotgun: Wow. WOW. This is such an amazing shotgun for anything that isn't armor. It kills things so fast. I don't mind the small clip. It's really great for my vorcha too, since he is very close quarters orientated, and what the shotgun can't hurt much (armor), my flamer ability can.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

Yay Victory pack.Only interesting in it was a Geth SMG upgrade. <.<Might try out my new Phoenix Vanguard tonight. I have some ideas...

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Okay, i admit it, i hated my Vorcha Soldier at first, but i'm starting to warm up to him. Although i do want the Sentinel so i can use that over the Soldier because I think Cluster grenades would be way more useful than carnage.I vote Vorcha for coolest Heavy Melee.Also apparently the Grenade capacity gear when maxed gives you 5 Extra Grenades.A Drell Adept with 8 Clusters.Just think about that for a second.~ELM~

Edited by Element lord Of Milk.

I <3 the Phoenix Vanguard.Charge and Disciple and Smash for close range. <3Lash and Carnifex for long range. :3And I gots me that Hurricane smg in the commendation pack.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

I got a Geth shotgun in my victory pack, so, a waste, really.Also, I had this pointed out to me: Vorcha health regen starts immediately, allowing vorcha to tank crazy amounts of damage.Considering what they were like in ME2, I can't be the only one who finds this funny.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Just unlocked my Quarian malefiltrator.I wants to test him tonight. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Got Quarian Male Infiltrator, Ex-Cerb Vanguard and Vorcha Sentinel, Reegar Carbine II and Kyrseiauie sniper rifle.The Quarian's good, so long as you've got your team behind you. Also helpful when your allies ask "where?" Didn't pick the grenades... yet.Ex-Cerb's good for a laugh with Lash, but Smash is somewhat lacking in effectiveness... Like a nerfed Nova, tied into cooldown. Because someone will be on hand to remove your shields each and every time you use it.Haven't used the Vorcha or the... explosive sniper rifle yet. Doesn't seem like either suit my playstile.But the Reegar Carbine... no-one tell Bioware. Nerfing this gun would nerf my faith in shotguns as a whole.(On a side-note, on that spending spree I maxed my Widow, got two Paladin upgrades and a Scorpion, got grenade capacity up pack as well as shotgun damage and melee pack)Fun stuff, Bioware.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I've got the first two games, I've always been a sci-fi fan. I won't be getting the third though, I have a...let us be kind and say a large problem with the endings.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I'm also PC, though I won't have much time to play this weekend (and possibly next week as well).

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'm on the PC as well, actually. Lacking time to play tho~

f9Qcky7.png

I don't think the ending should matter that much on whether or not you get the game, because EVERY OTHER MOMENT is so incredibly epic and fitting that makes the game a must-play.

I agree. The multiplayer is fantastic, too.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

SWEET MATA NUIThe vorcha's grab is GLORIOUSOther than that, So far I've gotten;-Vorcha soldier(twice)-Ex Cerberus Vandguard-Male Quarian Engineer-Krysae Sniper Rifle IIIAnd a couple of the new gear bonus things. I must say, the Male Quarians Tactical scan is great on gold, and the health regeneration on the vorcha is INSANE.Oh, and I now have all three DLC guns from the first DLC all ranked up to X now, finally. Was getting tired of getting the striker and kishock(both of which i hardly ever use) instead of something else.

SWEET MATA NUIThe vorcha's grab is GLORIOUSOther than that, So far I've gotten;-Vorcha soldier(twice)-Ex Cerberus Vandguard-Male Quarian Engineer-Krysae Sniper Rifle IIIAnd a couple of the new gear bonus things. I must say, the Male Quarians Tactical scan is great on gold, and the health regeneration on the vorcha is INSANE.Oh, and I now have all three DLC guns from the first DLC all ranked up to X now, finally. Was getting tired of getting the striker and kishock(both of which i hardly ever use) instead of something else.

The rebellion stuff you have is eerily similar to what I have, only difference is that I don't have the Male quarian Engy.Have you used the Krysae yet? It's even more amazing with an SR amp III and Cryo ammo III.~ELM~

Guess who just played a game of multiplayer with a Bioware dev!I played with two randoms and a producer named Billy Buskell. He was only a level 4 soldier. We were playing on silver on the goddess map vs geth. I was playing with my level 12 justicar. We did pretty good. We finished the objective on wave 10, but got no further than that.We talked about a lot of stuff. As it turns out, his favorite character is Legion too!Speaking of Legion, I got my action figure in the mail the other day. He's great.~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've managed to upgrade my Vorcha Sentinel loadout to a Geth Pulse Rifle II. It works surprisingly well, actually. Flamer with shield spec and assault rifle is a good way to tear through most common enemies in a snap.Also, played a round with a turian sentinel on Condor. It's a different experience, playing with one other person. Almost more fun than three others, if you both know what you're doing.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Since I don't feel like contacting all you PC players individually, just find me on Origin (Kothra), and we should be good.
Miraeyi Angae here, just sent you a request. ^^

f9Qcky7.png

Is anyone else having multiplayer lag issues? Because several of my recent games have gone sideways in the middle of the match.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

To be quite honest, I haven't played it for a bit, so I dunno. :PAlso, was Operation Mastiff a success? I wasn't there for it.

f9Qcky7.png