• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BBC 4: Aries

BBC 64 ignore the title

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline JohannDakitsch

JohannDakitsch
  • Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 11:04 AM

My entry for the new contest! Its a representation of the Zodiac sign, and also the beginning of a series I plan to carry on troughout this year.

Posted Image

Gallery; 

NOTE: I forgot to add the "6" on the contest's name on the title, but I can't find a way to edit it in... Hope there's no problem with that. :P

Edited by JohannDakitsch, Feb 17 2013 - 09:23 PM.

The night is dark and full of terrors...

#2 Online Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 11:10 AM

This is so much win!! I particularly like how you built the head, and the weapon is muy fantastico! Only two qualms with it though;

1- Torso is a bit on the small side

2- Hooves are also a bit bland... What you could've possibly done was to use one of the 2012 armor shells (such as the round-ish one on Evo's shoulder or the one on Bulk's knees).

Great MOC, nonetheless... Best of luck!!!

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Aanchir: Rachira of Time
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,379 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 11:47 AM

Very nice design. The parts on the legs mesh together nicely, despite some somewhat distracting contrast between the White Hero Factory shells, the Metallic White Rahkshi feet, and the Light Stone Grey Piraka shells. The posture is very unique, and yet despite its complexity and the small surface area of the hooves, the figure can balance pretty effectively (helped by the axe/club/staff).The shape of the horns is a wonderful detail. I also like the hooves, claws, and well-organized textures (with mainly framework-like textures for the Dark Red elements and smoother textures for most of the White elements). Great work overall, and good luck in the contest!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#4 Offline JohannDakitsch

JohannDakitsch
  • Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 06:44 PM

This is so much win!! I particularly like how you built the head, and the weapon is muy fantastico! Only two qualms with it though;

1- Torso is a bit on the small side

2- Hooves are also a bit bland... What you could've possibly done was to use one of the 2012 armor shells (such as the round-ish one on Evo's shoulder or the one on Bulk's knees).

Great MOC, nonetheless... Best of luck!!!

:tohu:

Thanks! Torso is a bit small indeed, but I personally kinda liked the odd proportion. As for the hooves, I didn't want to use the HF shells, they would be too big and exxagerated, and I wanted something closer to real Ram hooves.

Very nice design. The parts on the legs mesh together nicely, despite some somewhat distracting contrast between the White Hero Factory shells, the Metallic White Rahkshi feet, and the Light Stone Grey Piraka shells. The posture is very unique, and yet despite its complexity and the small surface area of the hooves, the figure can balance pretty effectively (helped by the axe/club/staff).The shape of the horns is a wonderful detail. I also like the hooves, claws, and well-organized textures (with mainly framework-like textures for the Dark Red elements and smoother textures for most of the White elements). Great work overall, and good luck in the contest!

Thank you! I see what you mean about the whites, they are indeed an issue I never quite got around... As for standing, it actually can stand without the staff as support, its just a bit harder.

Edited by JohannDakitsch, Feb 17 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#5 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 11:20 AM

That's impressive. I like the leg armor, the hands, and the weapon. Maybe some feet would be nice to see, or are those hooves? Anyway, good luck.

#6 Offline JohannDakitsch

JohannDakitsch
  • Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 12:07 PM

That's impressive. I like the leg armor, the hands, and the weapon. Maybe some feet would be nice to see, or are those hooves? Anyway, good luck.

Thanks! Yep, those are hooves.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users