BBC Contest 64 Deadline Extended

Due to the recent forum downtime, the entry period for the sixty-fourth Bionicle-Based Creations contest has been extended. You now have until 10:59 PM PST on Monday, February 18th to submit your entry. If your account was deleted, please re-register and re-post your entries. Good luck to all our builders!View the full article

please re-register and re-post your entries.

Problem: If person A joined this month and already posted their entry, when person B registers and gets person A's user ID in the database, it will appear as if person B submitted the entry, and not person A.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

please re-register and re-post your entries.

Problem: If person A joined this month and already posted their entry, when person B registers and gets person A's user ID in the database, it will appear as if person B submitted the entry, and not person A.

This issue could be resolved very easily by comparing person B's registration date with the date the entry was submitted: if it was submitted before B registered, the entry was submitted by person A.

Also, try looking in Google's or Archive.org's cache if you need to view older versions of a thread/post.

iquXD5X.png

Like any minute now right. Anyways, I'm seeing some entries that are coming in after the deadline. I don't know if those are the ones that are from those who joined last year.

No entries came in after the deadline. Anything not posted in the topic after I locked it do not count. Anything in the topic before I locked it were on time.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg