The Bionicles Try To Run A Mansion

MT Zehvor

In ten chapters we were taken from random comedic events to fighting against a Metroid-Hero Factory-Bionicle crossover.

Awesome.

Anywas, 'nother good chapter and such. Some good humor, with the Piraka continuing in doing so despite the lessened focus on them this chapter. Wonder how all of this will turn out...

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ah, two pages. Which means...I can't go back and check the previous chappy for info without losing my post :(. Well, anyway, to start off. Sam seems like a pretty nice Toa, although I find it strange that he was stuck in a McDonald's for so long without dying...twice. Thank goodness mutant shrimps weren't in there, but perhaps a prequel to this would help explain this confusion.:P. Anyway, the ultimate power is still not revealed, but here is what I think it could be:Samus's mask (with ultimate power over Metroids)Mario Mask: Allows the user to control Mario (besides Pridak)Mask of McDonald's: Actually, never mind.Basically, all of these were jokes and should not be taken seriously. Of course, it could be something like this reaction:*insert Link getting Ooccoo for the first time*So yeah. The last thing I must mention: man, there are a lot of "Voice"s in this comedy :PKUTGW, MT.~MN

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Anywas, 'nother good chapter and such. Some good humor, with the Piraka continuing in doing so despite the lessened focus on them this chapter. Wonder how all of this will turn out...

I've actually been somewhat stalling tying up the loose ends of this "saga," because I have no idea how to do so.

Anyone wanna write TBTTRAM for me? I'll mention you in the credits somewhere down the line. :P

So yeah. The last thing I must mention: man, there are a lot of "Voice"s in this comedy

They're all of the voices in your head telling you to buy the A3 Limited Edition.

Speaking of which...Lev...if you bought that Limited Edition...perhaps I can interest you in the A3 Uber Special Leet Haxsorz Piraka Power Edition?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hmm... Villain Factory. You know what that means?

THE EVIL SORCERER WORBI - oh wait, no more guest stars. 'tis a sad day.

Well then... hmm... let's think here... the Big Bad is obviously an unknown, but the underling has to be... hold on... wait for it...

The underling is Jet Rocka, because then Xplode can steal his jet for his own selfish uses. Muahaha.

So I would have gotten a chapter up more recently, but...

Turns out that once again Japan gets every single limited edition/pre-order bonus for video games that I want. >_>

And yes, the two are related.

Yesterday the limited edition version of Ace Attorney 5 was announced...but it's in Japan. And, sadly, I cannot read Japanese. So I've spent quite a while trying to figure out how to get it and its awesome Phoenix Wright figurine sent over here.

e-Capcom's the only website that sells it, and for some reason they decide to have every page in English EXCEPT the order form. So it's getting somewhat frustrating.

Anybody here speak Japanese? :P

(new chappy up tonight/tomorrow)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Probably should have put a disclaimer on that last bit.

"If BZP's servers don't unexpectedly go under, I'll have a chapter up tomorrow."

Chapter 11: Yoga Yogurt

The following day…

Tahu: (walks through the hallway and heads towards the door)

*WHUMP!*

Tahu: Ow! My foot! What in the world…(looks down and notices Nocturn sleeping on the floor)

Nocturn: Zzzz….

Gadunka: *SNORE!*

Tahu: …great.

Xplode: You're up early.

Tahu: …yes. I am. I wanted to go check on the job interviews.

Xplode: …job interviews?

Tahu: Yeah. While you've been sitting around here almost getting eaten by robotic dogs, I've been busy starting a business. My associate should be wrapping up the first of the job interviews, and I wanted to come in and watch some of them myself just to make sure he's doing his job.

Xplode: …your associate?

Tahu: Mhm.

Xplode: …I sincerely hope this isn't where the Piraka have gone to.

Tahu: Oh, please. I would never hire the Piraka for anything. Except perhaps as people to ruin my own name if I ever started to hate myself.

Xplode: Well, glad you've still got some sense in you. Who's this new interviewer?

Tahu: A new friend of mine. Maybe you'll get a chance to meet him some day.

Xplode: …and…what would this friend of yours happened to be named?

Tahu: (opens the door and looks bad at Xplode) …you can call him…Sam. (heads outside)

Xplode: …wonder if he likes green eggs and ham.

Meanwhile, at the car wash…

Sam: …so…welcome to the interview.

Person: Oh…um…thank you.

Sam: …is something wrong?

Person: Oh, no, no…I just had expected to be interviewed by someone a bit taller...

Sam: Well…that's a little prejudice.

Person: No, no, I didn't mean it like that!

Sam: Well…what did you mean it like?

Person: It's just that…most of the interviews I've had were with people who were less…plastic…

Sam: Not helping your cause here.

Person: …right. Sorry. Just…forget I said anything, all right?

Sam: Very well. Let's continue with the interview. What would you say your biggest strengths are?

Person: Well…um…hmm. I guess I would say my biggest strength is that I never steal.

Sam: …never steal?

Person: Yeah. Like, say, for example, if I'm in a restaurant with some friends, I would never steal their food.

Sam: …

Person: …

Person: Or, for example, if me and some other people were in a drive thru, I would absolutely never steal their hamburgers.

Person: …

Person: …uh…Mr. Sam? Are you ok?

Sam: Tahu sent you here to test me, didn't he?

Person: …Tahu?

Sam: Tahu! Come out! I know you're here! I know you set this up! Quit hiding and come out into the open! Taaahhhuuuu!!

Meanwhile, back at the mansion…

Zaktan: Whew. Finally made it out.

Avak: (pushes open the door and moves out onto the main floor of the mansion) …man…let's never do something like that again.

Vezok: But! We have this ultimate power now!

Hakann: Yeah…assuming someone can make it fit on one of our fat heads.

Thok: Oh, don't worry about that. Avak'll get it fixed, right buddy?

Avak: …first off…I'm not your buddy…and second off, no guarantees.

Thok: Oh. Well, good enough, buddy.

Zaktan: We're going to need to find some materials for welding and cutting.

Vezok: Let's head upstairs. I'd bet no one's gone up there yet, and we can just camp there until it's resized, then show it off to everyone else.

Zaktan: Good idea. Upstairs it is!

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Nocturn: …zzzz…

Nocturn: …zzzzz….

Nocturn: …zzz…hmm? Wha? Huh? (wakes up and looks around)

(silence)

Nocturn: …hello? Anyone there? Hello?

(silence)

Nocturn: …mmm…please…don't ignore me…you're scaring me!

Voice: Quiet, you!

Nocturn: …wha-?

*WHAP!*

Nocturn: (hits the ground, hard) :dazed:

Voice: …good for nothing thieves.

Voice 2: Does he have it?

Voice: …no. This isn't even the right one.

Voice 2: Not the right one? You mean there are even more of them?

Voice: Apparently so.

Voice 2: …great. Well, looks like we're going to need to go on a little scouting trip then. Black Hole?

Voice 3: …yes?

Voice 2: …let's move. We've got some thieves to catch. Leave these sleeping fools here.

Meanwhile, outside…

Pridak: (heads on to the back porch) …mmm…dang, this is an incredible view…

Birds: *chirp*

Pridak: …I only wish there were more explosions…and more blowing things up…which are kind of the same thing, but-

*WHUMP!*

Pridak: WAUGH! (trips over something and falls over)

*CRASH!*

Pridak: …

Samus: …you ok there?

Pridak: …what in the world are you doing?

Samus: What?

Pridak: …why are you in that pose? How are you limbs not snapping off?

Samus: Yoga, and I'm flexible.

Pridak: …yoga?

Samus: Yep.

Pridak: …why in the world would any self respecting bounty hunter do yoga? (picks himself up off the ground)

Samus: It's actually quite relaxing. And as for the reason I started, well…

FLASHBACK...

26 years ago…

Nintendo: Hey, Samus!

Samus: Hmm? What is it?

Nintendo: We've got a new power up finished for that new game we're making with you in it. Here. Take a look.

Samus: …it's…a really tiny ball.

Nintendo: Yep! And guess what?

Samus: …what?

Nintendo: You have to fit in it!

Samus: …

Nintendo: …

Samus: …you're kidding me.

Nintendo: Nope! We're calling it the "Morph Ball!" You get to roll around in it and stuff!

Samus: So let me get this straight. I have to somehow stuff myself into that tiny little sphere, and roll around inside?

Nintendo: Yep!

Nintendo: …

Nintendo: Game launches in two months, by the way. Here's a workout regiment and a VHS cassette with yoga on it. Have fun!

Samus: …maybe video game stardom wasn't the way to go after all.

END OF FLASHBACK…

Pridak: …oh.

Samus: Yep. Gotta stay flexible to not break bones when you have to stuff yourself into a sphere half your size and roll around.

Pridak: …well…sorry about that. I'll…try and be more careful where I walk next time-

*CRASH!*

WAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!

Samus: …what was that?

Pridak: Sounded like it came from inside.

Samus: …we better go check on that.

Pridak: Yeah. Let's go. (grabs his squid launcher and runs off)

Samus: Hey! Wait up! I have to untangle myself from this silly pose! Ow! Hold on!

To be continued…

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12: An Old Not so Friend

At the mansion…

Pridak: …hello?

Samus: (waves her arm cannon around)

Pridak: ….anyone here?

Samus: Stay calm. They could be hiding anywhere.

Pridak: …what was that noise? Hello? Are you guys ok-(notices the chandelier smashed into bits on the ground) …oh fak.

Samus: What?

Pridak: The big sparkly light thingy! (rushes over to the glass)

Samus: …hmm.

Pridak: This is so not good. Evo or Nex will kill us for this. What do we do-(trips over a rope)

Rope: (catches Pridak's leg and sends him flying up into the air)

Pridak: WAUGH!!

Pridak: …er…um…help? (dangles off of the ceiling)

Samus: With what?

Pridak: …getting down?

Samus: Oh. Right.

Pridak: ….

Samus: ….well…um…hang on for a minute…it's going to take me a minute to figure out how to get up there-(trips on a rope)

Rope: (snags Samus' feet)

Samus: Ah! (goes flying into the air and dangles from the ceiling)

Pridak: …well…that solved the getting up here problem.

Samus: Be quiet.

Meanwhile, upstairs…

Reidak: The last piece is in place.

Avak: Perfect. Now it's time to get to work. (puts the mask down on a makeshift table, grabs a welding helmet, and tries to stuff it onto his head)

Reidak: …

Zaktan: …

Avak: …perhaps after we finishing adjusting the mask's size, we should adjust that of the welding helmet as well.

Zaktan: I would think that would be something you would want to do beforehand, but whatever…

Hakann: You know what they say about safety.

Zaktan: …no, actually, I don't.

Hakann: "Safe"…is an illusion.

Zaktan: …who says that?

Hakann: Some novel character from a while back. I forget who it was.

Zaktan: …I didn't know you read novels.

Hakann: I didn't. I just sparknoted the book because we were being quizzed on it.

Zaktan: …when in the world did you ever have to take book quizzes?

Hakann: Back when I applied for the Navy Seals.

Thok: …

Hakann: ...

Zaktan: …there are so many things wrong with that statement that I'm not sure where to begin.

Hakann: Well, don't sweat it too much. I'm sure that you'll figure out which one to pick on first eventually-

*BAM!*

Door: (flies off of its hinges and crashes to the ground)

*WHUMP!*

Piraka: (turn around)

HF Set: …ah. There you are.

Ogrum: That's them, boss.

Bruizer: Thought you guys could get away, huh?

Vezok: Oh boy. Can't get enough of these fruitcakes. (points his zamor sphere launcher at the group)

Hakann: Who's that other guy they've got with them?

Zaktan: …don't know…but judging from the fact that he just kicked a locked door ten times his size off its hinges…I don't think he's going to be a lot of fun.

Pyrox: You're gonna pay for what you did last time. Isn't that right, Ice Beast?

Ice Beast: …

Pyrox: …he thinks you'll pay too!

Zaktan: ...

HF Set: Oh, relax guys! No need to get all upset. We're all friends here!

Hakann: …we're all friends?

Avak: I'm certainly not his friend.

HF Set: Aw, Avak! You don't remember me?

Avak: …huh? Remember you? From where?

HF Set: (steps forward) Yeah! You really forgot me?

Zaktan: …oh no…

Hakann: …gosh dang it…

Avak: Where did YOU come from?!?

Von Black Hole: Ha ha ha! Glad you guys remember me! Great to meet you again!

Zaktan: …the feeling is not mutual, rest assured.

Von Black Hole: Ha ha! Zaktan, my boy, you haven't changed a bit!

Zaktan: …"boy?"

Reidak: …well I certainly don't remember him. Who's he?

Vezok: He's a Hero Factory Set who was at the house with us. "Von Nebula" was his original name.

Von Black Hole: Yeah, but that was just way too boring. "Von Black Hole" was just so much better!

Hakann: …come to think of it…I haven't run into you in…at least a year. Did you run away from the house?

Von Black Hole: …well, er, no.

Hakann: …no? Where'd you go then?

Von Black Hole: …it's somewhat embarrasing…but I got locked in the freezer.

Vezok: Again?

Von Black Hole: Again. I was stuck in there for almost a year and a half.

Zaktan: This is far too stupid to be true.

Von Black Hole: But it is! It's all true! Ha ha…oh boy.

Vezok: …

Hakann: …

Von Black Hole: Anyways, while I was in the freezer, I had a lot of time to think about what I was doing with my life. I decided that I had been really mean to some people. I felt…pretty bad.

Hakann: …wow. Lego managed to design a villain with some internal conflict. I'm impressed. Granted, it took a freezer to make the conflict come out…but still…

Thok: I think this is the first time in history that a freezer has ever been credited for character development.

Von Black Hole: So, anyway, I decided from that point on, I would stop being so mean.

Zaktan: …and yet…here you are…leading a gang of thugs to come beat us up.

Von Black Hole: Anyways, I was stuck in that freezer for about a year and a half…and then one day…I woke up, and found that the freezer was halfway destroyed, and that the house around me had been completely demolished. It was…a bit jarring, to say the least, especially since I had been frozen and forgotten about in the back of the freezer for at least eight months.

Hakann: …so…after the house was destroyed.

Von Black Hole: So after I was done thawing out…I decided to come find you guys. And here I am.

Zaktan: …that's it? That's your explanation for how you're in Hawaii?

Von Black Hole: Pretty much.

Zaktan: …no "I hijacked a plane and flew over here?" No "I stole someone's car at a red light and snuck aboard a fishing boat on my way?" No explanation for how you somehow managed to cover the span of 6,000 miles within three days?

Von Black Hole: You'd be surprsised how fast I can run.

Reidak: …

Von Black Hole: Well, anyways, guess we should move on to something else.

Zaktan: …like what?

Bruizer: Like that mask over there!

Von Black Hole: Ah, yes. That. I'm sorry, but I must request that you give it back.

Zaktan: …I accept your apology…but I'm not giving this back.

Von Black Hole: …oh? Well…that's a shame, then.

Thok: …first you were sorry…now you're ashamed…

Von Black Hole: Yes, ashamed indeed. Ashamed of how badly I'm going to have to kick your butts!

Bruizer: …

Hakann: ...

Ice Beast: ...

Von Black Hole: …that…sounded far better when I practiced it in front of a mirror.

Zaktan: *sigh* Looks like we're not getting out of here without a fight.

Hakann: And looks like that whole "being nicer" personality of his went out the window quick.

Thok: Avak, you stay back. Get that mask finished up. We'll hold these losers off until you're ready.

Avak: On it.

Von Black Hole: …do you really think you can defeat me and the might of Villain Factory?

Zaktan: …well…if a freezer managed to stop you for a year and a half…how hard could it be?

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Pridak: …any ideas?

Samus: No more than when you asked 15 seconds ago.

Pridak: …how many did you have then?

Samus: No more than when you asked 15 seconds before that.

Pridak: …and how many did-

Samus: NONE.

Pridak: …oh.

Samus: We're suspended twenty feet off the ground. A fall from this height would hurt badly. It's difficult coming up with a way to get down that doesn't involve free-falling.

Pridak: …man…this sucks.

Pridak: …just…hurry up and figure out a way to get us down, please.

Samus: I'm working on it.

Pridak: Well, work faster.

Pridak: …man…I swear…if I don't get down soon…I'm going to go nuts-

*POW!*

Pridak: WAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH-*CRASH!!*

Pridak: …WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Samus: Well, you wanted me to hurry up and get you down.

Pridak: In some way that doesn't involve shooting my rope and causing me to fall to the ground!

Samus: Look, if you don't like it, then don't complain so much beforehand.

Samus: …good. Now that you're down there…go find a pillow or something.

Pridak: *grumble grumble* (stalks off)

Samus: …Tahu better be paying me for this.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Xplode will, of course, be saving the day for Pridak and Samus. Somehow.

Then Tahu will die a tragic but heroic death, forcing Xplode to confront his destiny: to rule the Mansion in Tahu's place.

XPlode is not a Bionicle. By default, he can't run the mansion.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yes, Xplode is a Piraka on a lot of coffee (to say the least).

Thok: I think this is the first time in history that a freezer has ever been credited for character development.

He's right, you know.

Samus: …Tahu better be paying me for this.

She has her hopes WAY too high. Now, if she was Mario or Link, I could see him paying up, but...

Samus: Hey! Wait up! I have to untangle myself from this silly pose! Ow! Hold on!

Still better than the Cucco Revenge Squad.

Probably should have put a disclaimer on that last bit.

"If BZP's servers don't unexpectedly go under, I'll have a chapter up tomorrow."

And this is (somewhat) why I couldn't post TFC in time :(.

Good job MT. You put on a good show, anywhere you go. (yes, it was a rhyme. Oh look there's a dime

on the floor)

~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I'm coming, I'm coming.

Eventually.

Good job MT. You put on a good show, anywhere you go. (yes, it was a rhyme. Oh look there's a dime

Why thank you, good sir

Your rhymes I implore

And go crazy on the dance floor.

By default, Xplode is so powerful he defies all laws, so he'll rule the Mansion anyway.

(There is no way to win, except to join Xplode)

Xplode is a magical Bionicle Hero Factory Megablock hybrid with Unicorn powers.

(possibly not-canon explanation)

Chapter 13: Noisy People

At the Car Wash…

Tahu: (walks in) …

(silence)

Tahu: …hello?

(silence)

Tahu: …Sam? Hello? Is anyone the-(runs into someone)

*WHUMP!*

Person: AAAHH!!

Tahu: AAUGGHH!! (falls down)

Person: …oh. I'm so sorry….who are….you? (looks bizarrely at Tahu)

Tahu: …uh…er…Tahu. I'm the manager of this place. At least I thought I was. Sam! Where are you?

Sam: (walks out of a room) Oh, hey Mr. Tahu.

Tahu: …mister…?

Sam: Just finished up the last of the interviews. Here's the first of the new people I hired.

Tahu: …you finished them all…before I even GOT here?!

Sam: Yeah. Why?

Tahu: …are you sure you're not using some sort of speed hack for life or something?

Sam: Ha ha. No. I just do my job fast. This here is Bob.

Tahu: Hello, Bob.

Bob: Oh…hello, Mr. Tahu.

Tahu: …this is going to take some getting used to, I can tell.

Sam: And over here is the second employee I hired, Turaga Marina. Say hello, Ms. Marina!

Marina: You be quiet, whippersnapper. Back in my day, we had to show some respect for the elderly, and and we didn't interrupt them doing their job!

Sam: …she's um…a bit crazy.

Tahu: As well as utterly way too tiny for this job. Why did you hire a Turaga to work a job involving manual labor? Where did you even FIND a Turaga to hire?

Sam: *shrug* She was on the list of interviewees, and it came down to either her or some guy cross-dressing like Harley Quinn.

Tahu: …did the economy suddenly get really good without me noticing or something? How did the quality of employees drop THIS FAR?!

Mariana: Would you pipe down please! I have a job to do, and I can't be bothered to listen to some whippersnapper cry about…(notices Tahu)…oh….oh my…

Sam: ...

Tahu: …?

Mariana: Well, aren't you just the cutest thing? I have to say, I'm a bit flustered right now! It's been quite a while since I've felt this excited, hmm?

Tahu: *GAK!* I BEG your pardon!

Mariana: Oh, no need to apologize! I'm not entirely sure what the right words are either, but that's not stopping me!

Tahu: …

Mariana: Oh, dear me! I'm talking so much, I haven't even been able to properly introduce myself!

Tahu: Oh…no…that's, um…quite all right. In fact, I have a prior engagement…right now…goodbye!

Mariana: Oh, dearie! Don't worry about that!

Tahu: …DEARIE?!

Mariana: Oh, you're so handsome when you're embarrassed!

Tahu: *GAK!*

Sam: …well…it seems you two are getting along wonderfully. I'll just leave you two together!

Tahu: NO! SAM! GET BACK HERE NOW! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS WINDBAG ALONE!!

Mariana: Oh, sweetie!

Tahu: …AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!

Pridak: All right. I got the pillow, like you asked.

Samus: Good. Now move it so that it's directly under me.

Pridak: (shoves the pillow below Samus) K.

Samus: Now, I'm going to shoot this rope and fall onto the pillow. So don't touch anything.

Pridak: …you sure about this?

Samus: Trust me. That pillow will make this nothing more than a comfy landing. (leans up and shoots the rope)

*PEW!*

Pridak: (grabs the pillow and rips it out of the way)

Samus: (falls from the ceiling)

*CLONK!!*

Pridak: HA!! HA HA HA HA!! Oh, I got you! I got you so good! Ha….heh…heh…

Pridak: …Samus? Are you ok? (walks over to Samus) Hey, Sam-

*KICK!*

Pridak: (goes flying and crashes into a wall on the other side of the room)

*WHAM!*

Pridak: ….oh….good….you're alive after all.

Samus: (gets up) …I hate you.

Pridak: …excellent….one more person….added to the list. (falls off of the wall and crash lands on the ground)

Samus: …come on. Let's go find whoever made that trap.

Meanwhile, somewhere else…

Xplode: …(shakes his head)…wha…where in the world am I?

Voice: Oh, you don't have to worry about that.

Xplode: …shakes his head and notices he is tied to a chair…who the heck are you?

HF Set: You may call me…Furno. For Inferno. But shorter. I only run with two syllables or less.

Xplode: …

Furno: So…

Xplode: Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Furno: …huh?

Xplode: You got killed during the battle for the house. How are you alive?

Furno: …humph. You must be confusing me with another one of my phonies. Figures.

Xplode: …huh?

Furno: Allow me to elaborate. My name is Furno. William Furno. Actually, William Esquire Inferno the Fourth. Or Four Point Oh.

Xplode: …4.0?

Furno: Exactly. The 4th rendition of Furno. Bigger and badder.

Furno: Wanna know just how bad I am?

Xplode: Not really.

Furno: Check this out. (holds up a bag with a picture of himself on it)

Furno: It's a bag.

Xplode: …indeed it is.

Furno: …

Furno: …what? Don't you have anything to say?

Xplode: …uh…congratulations on having the object identifying skills of a first grader?

Furno: I CAME IN A BAG, SUCKER! NOT A COMFY, CANISTER! I CAME IN A BAG!

Furno: I GOT KNOCKED AROUND WHILE I WAS BEING DELIVERED! I GOT BEAT UP BY DELIVERY TRUCK WALLS! SHARP TURNS SENT ME FLYING INTO PILES OF…other things that I couldn't really see because I was stuck inside a bag….BUT I GOT HIT A LOT! I SUFFERED SOME WAR WOUNDS! I'M BAD!

Furno: …bet you came in one of those little soft canisters made to keep people comfy, huh?

Xplode: It was more of a cardboard box, but-

Furno: SHUT UP! (slaps Xplode)

*SLAP!*

Xplode: …that was….unnecessary.

Furno: You're not the one calling the shots around here, punk. If I say you came in a canister, you came in a canister. Got it?

Xplode: …so if you tell me to lie through my teeth, I lie through my teeth?

Furno: Yep.

Xplode: You must have so many friends.

Furno: I don't NEED friends…cause I'm BAD. And TOUGH.

Xplode: …and you smell like dog meat.

Furno: …is that bad?

Xplode: Is what bad?

Furno: Smelling like dog meat.

Xplode: …yes…it's poor hygiene and it's-

Furno: THEN I SMELL LIKE DOG MEAT! CAUSE IT'S BAD!

Xplode: …words cannot even begin to describe how much I prefer the old Furno to this.

Furno: Heh…yeah….cause he wasn't BAD like me.

Xplode: …man…I think I'd even take Pridak over this….oh gosh what am I saying?

Furno: (slams his foot on the ground)

*WHAM!*

Furno: …here's the deal, fireball. You're probably wondering why you're here, right?

Xplode: …kind of, yes.

Furno: Some of your friends made off with our loot a while back. Some "key to ultimate power" or something. So we kidnapped you and a couple of your friends while you were asleep. You guys aren't getting freed until we get our mask back.

Xplode: Lovely. Knowing them, I'm never going to get back.

Furno: Heh. No matter. We already sent in a team of highly trained specialists to deal with the problem. They should be taking care of those lousy Piraka as we speak.

Xplode: …Piraka, huh? For once, Pridak isn't the one who's ruining my life.

Von Black Hole: (punches Thok)

Thok: (goes flying into a wall and hits the ground, hard) ….oooogghh….

Zaktan: :dazed:

Reidak: :dazed:

Vezok: …just you and me, buddy!

Hakann: Please don't call me, buddy. (grabs Bruizer and hurls him against a wall)

*WHAM!*

Bruizer: :dazed:

Vezok: That's one down! Four more left on the Vezok comeback train-

Ice Beast: (grabs Vezok and slams him into the ground)

*WHAM!*

Vezok: …ooogh…train derailed…

Hakann: (gets mobbed by Pyrox and Ogrum) Augh! Get off me! Get off!

Von Black Hole: …sorry, Avak…but I'm afraid I will have to stop you before you even got started.

Avak: (drops the mask and turns around) Ha! Never! I'll never surrender!

Von Black Hole: Oh, I wasn't asking for your surrender. (rears back and smacks Avak)

Avak: (goes flying and crashes onto the floor)

Von Black Hole: …heh…the mask is ours again! And this game is over! Ha ha ha ha ha-

Voice: Not quite.

Von Black Hole: …what the-

Missile: (comes flying out nowhere and smacks Von Black Hole in the stomach)

*BOOM!*

Von Black Hole: Oooogghh!! (tumbles backwards and collapses onto Avak's work bench)

Bruizer: …what the-?

Ogrum: …who is it?

Pridak: (walks into the room) Who? It's Pridak, Mother duckers.

Ogrum: …

Bruizer: …

Pyrox: …

Von Black Hole: ...

Samus: Get out of the way. (shoves Pridak aside and launches a Plasma Beam blast at Ice Beast)

Ice Beast: (gets hit and stumbles backwards) AAAUUGGHH!! FIRE!! BURN!! BURN!!! AAAUUGGHHH!!

Pyrox: Get her! (lunges towards Samus)

Samus: (grabs Pyrox swiftly and flips into the air before releasing a missile straight onto his head)

*BAM!*

Pyrox: (hits the ground) …ooooghh….ow…

Bruizer: (rushes up to Samus, followed by Ogrum)

Samus: (sweeps their feet out from under them with a swift kick and then freezes them in mid air with a well placed ice beam shot)

*SSHHRRK!!*

Samus: …? (turns around)

*SSHHRRK!!*

Samus: …is that you?

Pridak: Hmm? Oh, um…yeah…my squid launcher jammed.

Samus: …ah.

Samus: (walks over to Von Black Hole) …

Von Black Hole: …

Samus: …I don't appreciate being strung up 20 feet in the air.

Von Black Hole: And we don't appreciate having our stuff stolen! Give us our mask back!

Samus: (grabs the mask from Von Black Hole's hand)

Von Black Hole: Nnooooooooo! Now we'll never be able to conquer the world with the ultimate power!

Samus: Oh, boo hoo, Doctor Freaking Doom.

Pridak: …wait…is that it? Is that all there is? Are we done?

Samus: Yep. Another easy job.

Von Black Hole: Curse you…you…action figure! I'll be back! And when I do, I'll out action you so badly that-

Samus: (fires a missile at the floor by Von Black Hole)

Floor: (caves in and collapses, sending Von Black Hole tumbling downward, crashing through the first floor, and falling into the basement)

*WHUMP!*

Pridak: …well…let's get going! Mask of ultimate power, huh?

Samus: Don't even think about it. It wouldn't fit your fat head anyway. Avak didn't get very far in whatever he was doing to it.

Pridak: Oh…I wasn't thinking about anything like that….oh who am I kidding. Dang it.

Samus: Yeah. And I need you to do something while I…find a good place to hide this mask.

Pridak: What? I can't come with you?

Samus: NO.

Pridak: …awww…

Samus: Here. (Grabs a roll of duct tape) Tape those guys down really well. We don't need them coming back and causing any more mischief. Tahu can deal with them when he gets back.

Pridak: …fine.

Samus: I'll be back. Try to not mess anything else up while I'm gone.

Samus: (heads out of the room and disappears)

Pridak: …pfft. Taking the time to tape these losers up. Who has that? (grabs Bruizer and hurls him into the hole that Von Black Hole fell down) Not this busy man, that's for sure.

Zaktan: …ooooggghh….

Pridak: …aw, why not? (grabs Zaktan and hurls him down as well)

To be continued…

-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Guess who...PurpleBouncy!

Anyways, I'm back because I need to wrap up my own comedy, and I figured why not read the rest of A2, followed by this, in time for A3's debut? I'm still on A2, so I don't know if I'm dead or not, but we'll see.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Anyways, I'm back because I need to wrap up my own comedy, and I figured why not read the rest of A2, followed by this, in time for A3's debut? I'm still on A2, so I don't know if I'm dead or not, but we'll see.

why you stop playing xbox

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Nice to see you too. Also, by why I stopped playing, you mean why haven't I played since this weekend?

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Nice to see you too. Also, by why I stopped playing, you mean why haven't I played since this weekend?

i haven't seen you online since that time we were in a party while i was raiding this sea fort in skyrim

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

i haven't seen you online since that time we were in a party while i was raiding this sea fort in skyrim

Well, I've been online constantly. But anyways, to get back on topic, I'm still reading through A2. Excited for the ending, so I will be avoiding spoilers.

Well, I've been online constantly. But anyways, to get back on topic, I'm still reading through A2. Excited for the ending, so I will be avoiding spoilers.

QUI GON JINN DIES AT THE END!

Chapter 14: Interesting People

Some time later…at the mansion…

Omega Turtle: …buhhhh….*yawn*…mmm…

(silence)

Omega Turtle: …where the buh did everyone buh go…(walks over and shakes Master Chief)

Master Chief: …hmm? Huh? Wha-?

Omega Turtle: …do you buh know where everyone buh went?

Master Chief: …went? No. Who went?

Omega Turtle: …what?

Master Chief: I dunno.

Omega Turtle: …

Master Chief: Zzzz….

Omega Turtle: …fine then. Guess I'm going to go buh find where everyone buh went myself.

*Slam!*

Omega Turtle: (turns around) …oh. Hey there.

Tahu: …hey.

Tahu: …what's up?

Omega Turtle: …do you buh know where everyone is?

Tahu: …uh, no. I've been at work all morning, dealing with the most annoying employee of all time.

Omega Turtle: I'm starting to get buh worried. It's really quiet.

Tahu: …hmm. Well, I'm sure they're just off, playing together peacefully.

Tahu: …ok, yeah right, whatever. Let's go look.

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Nex: …zz….wha…huh?

Evo: …zzzz…

Nex: …mmm…where….where am I? (looks around, and notices that both he and Evo are tied to chairs)

Voice: You are in…the hall of mysteries…

Nex: …huh?

Furno: …you're finally up. Good to know.

Nex: …who are you?

Furno: Me? You can call me…daddy.

Nex: …

Evo: …zzzz….

Furno: …wake up! (kicks Evo)

Evo: AUGH! (falls over in his chair)

*WHUMP!*

Furno: Around here, you take orders from ME. Got it?

Evo: …my head…

Furno: Now then…first order. Tell me where the mask is. And don't even think of telling me that you don't know, because I know you do.

Nex: What mask?

Evo: …

Nex: …oh.

Furno: Wrong answer. (kicks Nex and his chair over)

*WHUMP!*

Nex: Ow!

Furno: Now…you kids want to play around any more, or you want to tell us the truth?

Furno: …fine. I can tell that it's going to take more than a little intimidation to get you two to talk. Very well. (walks over to a box and pulls out a CD)

Furno: Do you know what this is?

Evo: …a…CD?

Furno: WRONG. (grabs Evo and lifts him into the air) It's not just a CD. It's a CD…with Justin Bieber on it.

Furno: If you don't give me the information I want, I will put this CD with Justin Bieber in, press the play button, and walk away. You will be forced to listen to all 70 minutes plus of the worst music recorded in the history of mankind, non-stop. No breaks, no relief, nothing.

Furno: Now…you wanna talk, or what?

Furno: …fine. Your mistake, suckers. (puts the CD in a boom box, presses play and heads for the door)

Furno: …I'll be back in an hour or so. You'll be ready to talk by then. (slams the door behind him)

(Insert Terrible Music here)

Evo: …is this…supposed to be some horrible form of torture or something?

Nex: Maybe it gets worse as it goes along?

Evo: …you know…this is actually kind of catchy.

Nex: Yeah…

Evo: …soooo…what now?

Back at the mansion, in the basement…

Avak: …ugggh…owww….

Von Black Hole: …ooooghhh…

Pyrox: …wha…what happened?

Zaktan: …it appears…that we have been unceremoniously dumped through that hole in the ceiling. (points up)

Ice Beast: …

Vezok: …well…that's great. How do we get out?

Von Black Hole: (strikes a match) WE aren't doing anything.

Von Black Hole: My men and I will be leaving here, and you will be staying put, until we can send for reinforcements to recapture you. Resist, and we will gladly hand you another beatdown.

Hakann: Why, I oughta-

Zaktan: Stop, Hakann. They outclass us.

Hakann: …Zaktan?

Von Black Hole: Ha. Even your leader can tell that you have no chance.

Zaktan: Before you make your decision, Von Black Hole, I'd like for you to take a look at something. Mind if I borrow your match?

Zaktan: (grabs the match) Thank you. Now, direct your attention towards…this! (shines a light in the back corner of the room)

Nocturn: *gobble gobble slobber* (stuffs a frozen chicken in his mouth)

Von Black Hole: GAH!!!

Pyrox: …what is that….thing?!

Zaktan: That is one of the many horrors of the basement. Horrors that will tear you to shreds if you are not careful. Horrors that we can navigate you past, but only if you allow us to come with you.

Pyrox: …

Von Black Hole: Fine. Whatever. We'll get you sometime later.

Meanwhile, upstairs…

Tahu: …this is starting to worry me, all right.

Omega Turtle: Where could everyone have buh gone?

Tahu: …no clue. One thing's for certain. Something is definitely messed up here.

*RIIIINNNNGGG!*

Tahu: …who's calling here?

Omega Turtle: Probably just a buh silly telemarketer. Buh ignore it.

Tahu: …it's worth at least checking out…(walks over and grabs the phone) Hello?

Phone: Hello. Is this Mr. Tahu?

Tahu: Yes…how do you know my name?

Phone: I know quite a bit about you, in fact. My name is Furno…and I'd like to set up an exchange.

To be continued…

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Which furno? (yes, I know this is very short.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

To dredge up something from way back in March, that Omega Shadow looks pretty awesome. Interesting premise for a villain, as well. :P

Let's see, where to begin... I'll just quote a few moments that I particularly enjoyed from the chapters I've missed, and then review the latest three.

Cyberwolf: I have been programmed to eat you. You will be lunch.

Xplode: I taste terrible!

Cyberwolf: I have no sense of taste.

Xplode: …I cause nausea!

Cyberwolf: I have no stomach.

Xplode: …I'm poisonous! You might die!

Cyberwolf: I am immune to poison. Your pitiful attempts at scaring me off are ineffectual.

Xplode: …gosh dang it I want to be a robot.

Zaktan: …normally, one doesn't refer to having brains as being "infected."

Ogrum: No, you don't understand. These aren't normal types of brains. These are BRAINS!

Zaktan: …you're right. I don't understand. What's the difference?

Zaktan: …so what happened to you, anyway? I thought you got dropped into a pool of lava.

Thok: Turns out it was actually just spaghetti sauce.

Zaktan: …spaghetti sauce?

Thok: Yeah. It took forever to get out of, too. It's really sticky, and I couldn't swim up in it, so I had to eat the entire pool of it to get out.

Chapter 12: Pretty great. Loved the return of "Von Black Hole." Samus and Pridak's continuing antics were also hilarious, as usual.

Chapter 13: Words can't express how funny I found Furno's introduction. That was the funniest thing in quite a while, and it's scary how perfect that interpretation of Furno actually is. :P The battle was quite entertaining as well.

14. Tahu and Omega Turtle's conversation was quite funny, as was the predicament of Nex and Evo. Good chapter.

....FINALLY CAUGHT UP. Now, maybe It'll stay that way. (as if)

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well I had meant to get this up a lot sooner...but then BZP was down a lot...and then A3 came out...and then BZP was down some more...

So it's not entirely my fault this time.

Stuff.

ALSO MESONAK IF YOU KEEP CAUGHT UP WHO WILL I YELL AT ABOUT NOT KEEPING UP?

Chapter 15: Horrors of the Basement

Omega Turtle: …so what was that all buh about?

Tahu: …we're being blackmailed.

Omega Turtle: Blackmailed?

Tahu: Some creep took Xplode, Evo, and Nex hostage. He's holding them hostage, and if we don't give him what he wants, he'll hurt them badly.

Omega Turtle: Well, what does he buh want?

Tahu: Some kind of…mask of ultimate power.

Omega Turtle: …we have the mask of ultimate buh power?

Tahu: Supposedly, we're responsible for stealing it. Supposedly.

Omega Turtle: *Sigh* In that buh case, we better talk to the Piraka and Pridak. Chances are one of them is buh behind this.

Pridak: Don't have to worry about me. Wasn't I.

Omega Turtle: …where'd you buh come from?

Pridak: Dealing with some fools who were trying to retake the mask you were just talking about.

Tahu: …fools?

Omega Turtle: Wait a minute. If these buh fools were trying to retake the mask…

Omega Turtle: …and they were fighting you…doesn't that mean that YOU have the buh mask?

Pridak: …er…well…um…no, actually, it doesn't.

Pridak: They were actually mostly fighting the Piraka. The Piraka were the ones who had the mask.

Tahu: Then why were you fighting?

Pridak: …y'know…I was…helping my good friends out…and stuff.

Omega Turtle: …I think this is at buh least worth a closer look.

Tahu: Same. Pridak, lead us to the scene of the action.

Pridak: Huh? Me? Why me?

Tahu: …because you know where it is?

Pridak: …but…well…er…um…

Tahu: …something the matter?

Pridak: No, it's just…I wanted to look for clues…elsewhere…

Omega Turtle: …why would there be any buh clues elsewhere?

Pridak: Well…you won't know until you look.

Pridak: …please?

Tahu: Fine. Whatever. Just don't break anything. Let's go give this a look.

Pridak: Yes! (heads off into the house)

Omega Turtle: …you're really going to buh let him run off like that? He could have important information, or know where that mask is!

Tahu: In all honesty, I'm hoping he gets kidnapped as well. Maybe I can barter for only getting certain hostages back.

Meanwhile, in the basement…

Zaktan: …hmm. Dead end.

Vezok: Again.

Von Black Hole: I thought you guys said you knew your way around this basement.

Zaktan: …we do.

Von Black Hole: …so why is it that we've been down here for 15 minutes and still haven't gotten out?

Zaktan: Well….it's a large basement, after all.

Von Black Hole: …you said you knew your way around it. Size shouldn't be a problem.

Vezok: (whispers to Zaktan) …we're running out of time.

Zaktan: I know! I know! Just stay calm. It's gotta be around here somewhere.

Zaktan: …hang on…I think I found something…

Hakann: What is it?

Zaktan: Feels like…a door handle…hmmm…

Hakann: …well? Open it! Open it!

Zaktan: I am! It's stuck…maybe if I twist it hard enough…

*CRUNCH!*

Zaktan: …oh dear.

Voice: RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

Zaktan: …not a doorknob.

Voice: GAADDUUNNKKAAA!!!! GADUNKA GADUNKA GADUNKA GADUNKA!!

Avak: …well…that didn't go so well.

Zaktan: …hey, uh, Gadunka? Sorry about your leg and all…but could you give us an idea as to where the exit in this place is?

*SMACK!*

Zaktan: (goes flying) Waaaauuuugggghhhhhh….*CRASH!*

Avak: …and it's now been downgraded from "not so well" to "bad."

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Xplode: ….ergh…arch…mmph….there!

(Xplode slips out his chair)

Xplode: Finally. Some progress. Now to just break out of this room…

Voice: Hey! Psst!

Xplode: …who's that?

Voice: Who's in there? We need help!

Voice: We're in the other room! Get over here!

Xplode: (heads to a small window and peers inside) Nex? Evo?

Nex: Help! Get us out!

Xplode: Give me a second…I'm trying to figure out how exactly to get out of this room myself…the door's locked here, and it doesn't look like it's going to budge-

*WHAM!*

Door: (flies open)

Xplode: -never mind…

Furno: Well, well, well….look what we have here.

Xplode: Oh, great.

Furno: Looks like you're a bit craftier than I gave you credit for. Well done, Mr. Villain.

Xplode: Um…thank you…what did you say your name was, again?

Furno: Hey! Presto!

Xplode: …Presto?

Stormer: Sir!

Furno: Hold this for me. (hands Stormer his launcher)

Stormer: Sir!

Xplode: …I thought it was Preston…wait…

Furno: Look, buddy. We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way.

Furno: Your people are being a bit slow about getting that mask to us, so until then, you have to stay right here, I'm afraid. Now, get in that chair, or I'll place your unconscious body in it. Your choice.

Xplode: (grabs the chair) You mean…this chair?

Furno: The very same.

Xplode: (holds the chair up and snaps it in two)

*CRACK!*

Xplode: …you mean…this chair? (holds up the pieces of the chair)

Furno: …why you….that was my ancestor's chair! That's been in the Furno family for three generations!

Xplode: …never really been one for antiques.

Furno: That's it, buddy. You just bought yourself a ride to the pain train. Population…you.

Xplode: Never been much of a train guy. (readies his fists) …let's find out how well you hold up when the other person can fight back?

Furno: RAAAAGGGGHHHHH-

Xplode: RRAAAWWRRRRRR-

A WILD CLIFFHANGER APPEARED!

MT USED: PUT OFF FIGHT SCENE UNTIL NEXT CHAPPY!

IT MADE EVERYONE ANNOYED!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Xplode: …you mean…this chair? (holds up the pieces of the chair)

Furno: …why you….that was my ancestor's chair! That's been in the Furno family for three generations!

Xplode: …never really been one for antiques.

Why would he care about a chair made in 2011 ish?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Xplode: …you mean…this chair? (holds up the pieces of the chair)Furno: …why you….that was my ancestor's chair! That's been in the Furno family for three generations!Xplode: …never really been one for antiques. Why would he care about a chair made in 2011 ish?

I'll get Agent Lang to answer that one for you. ====== "Lang Zi says..." rou-scroll(f).gif "'The passage of time is but a fleeting moment.'" -MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been way too long since I posted a chappy here.

A3's launch kinda got in the way of that. :P

Nonetheless, here it is, in all its glory.

Chapter 16: The Two Great Detectives

At the mansion..

Omega Turtle: …looks like…a giant buh hole…

Tahu: You have an unprecedented talent for stating the obvious.

Omega Turtle: …there are…some sort of…buh explosive marks left around the hole's edge.

Tahu: Hmm. So this was caused by some sort of weapon as opposed to something heavy simply falling on it.

Omega Turtle: It would appear that buh way.

Tahu: …so some sort of fight took place in here. Perhaps the Piraka were involved?

Omega Turtle: Maybe this is buh where the kidnappings took place. The Piraka, and whoever buh else was kidnapped, were confronted in this room by the kidnappers…and after losing the ensuing battle, they were dragged off and are currently being used for ransom.

Tahu: …perhaps…but then that begs the question of why no one heard them.

Omega Turtle: …I get the buh feeling that Pridak knows more than he's buh letting on.

Tahu: My thoughts exactly. We're going to have a heck of a time prying the information out of him, though.

Omega Turtle: Of buh course. Nothing's ever buh easy, is it?

Tahu: Not with Pridak, no.

Omega Turtle: (moves over to another segment of the room) …something was buh going on here as well.

Tahu: What is it?

Omega Turtle: …some sort of…buh table…and a roll of buh duct tape.

Tahu: …duct tape?

Omega Turtle: Yeah.

Tahu: …think that was used to tie up the hostages as they were dragged off?

Omega Turtle: Couldn't have been. It hasn't been buh used yet.

Tahu: …that's strange. Assuming that said kidnappings occurred here…why would the kidnappers ignore a perfectly good roll of duct tape and just leave with their hostages over their shoulder, knowing full well they could wake up and fight back at any moment?

Omega Turtle: …perhaps they were in a buh hurry? Considering how crazy their buh battle got…(gestures to the hole in the floor)…I think it's buh safe to say that whatever went on here was likely quite loud. They were probably just trying to buh get out of here as quickly as possible.

Tahu: …maybe…but then we still don't know how no one heard it.

Tahu: …what if…we've been thinking about this entirely the wrong way? What if the hole in the floor wasn't left from the battle…but was used as an escape route?

Tahu: …if it was just one shot made for a getaway route, then the actual battle itself might have been a much quieter affair…which would explain how it didn't wake you up. The actual battle was likely some highly trained kidnappers dispatching the Piraka and whomever else with ease…and then creating an escape route so as to avoid waking up the giant turtle that they likely hadn't expected to be there.

Omega Turtle: …if that's the buh case…then they could very buh well be below now.

Tahu: Indeed. (looks down into the hole) ….well…guess we could do rock paper scissors for who has to jump first.

Omega Turtle: Or we could not. (shoves Tahu into the hole in the floor)

Tahu: WWWWAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

*CRASH!!*

Omega Turtle: …is it buh safe down there?

Tahu: You're not getting any presents this Christmas.

Omega Turtle: Sounds buh safe to me. (leaps inside)

*CRASH!!*

Omega Turtle: …ooogh….who stuffed an entire box of buh Lego bricks down here?

Tahu: …not the greatest landing pad ever.

Omega Turtle: …well…buh right…we've got ourselves some buh kidnappers to find.

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Furno: (grabs Xplode and tries to hit him)

Xplode: (shoves Furno off and grabs the chair he was tied to)

Furno: (stumbles back but regains his balance)

Xplode: (swings the chair at Furno)

Furno: (slices the chair with a fierce karate chop…

…no I don't know what makes a karate chop fierce…

…and kicks Xplode back into a wall)

*WHAM!*

Xplode: Oof!

Furno: …back in my country…we have a rule about escaped prisoners. (sends a punch flying towards Xplode)

Xplode: (ducks out of the way just in time)

Furno: (smashes the wall unintentionally and whirls back towards Xplode) The punishment delivered is equivalent to the amount of effort it takes to detain the escapee.

Xplode: …where exactly did you come from, again? Somalia?

Furno: Pfft. No such place as that. (throws another punch at Xplode) I hail from the land of the rising sun.

Xplode: (raises his arms to block and counters the blow with one of his own) *BAM!*

Furno: (crashes through a wall and rolls into a table in another room)

Xplode: …hmm. I would have expected more of a challenge from someone of Japanese decent.

Furno: …Japanese? What are you talking about? (stumbles up and readies his fists)

Xplode: …the land of the rising sun. That's Japan. (moves in towards Furno and lets loose with his fist)

Furno: Heh. That's just a monicker for some wannabe rising sun land. (dodges out of the way and punches Xplode)

Xplode: …I wasn't-oof-aware it was such a heavily coveted title. (gets hit and moves back)

Furno: The real land of the rising sun…is Mercury.

Xplode: …Mercury?

Furno: Yeah.

Xplode: …as in…the planet.

Furno: …yep.

Furno: Wanna know the thing about Mercurians? They always have something up their sleeve. (hits a button on his arm plate)

Net: (falls out of the ceiling and catches Xplode)

Xplode: AUGH!

Furno: …heh…you mess with Furno…and you get burned.

Furno: …I think I've decided how you can make up for your pathetic attempt to escape. How about…a little fire torture? AHAHAHAHahahahaha!!!! (grabs a flame thrower and begins torching Xplode with it) AHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa…..

Furno: …ha…haah…ha?

Furno: …why…huh…what?

Xplode: …I'm a fire villain. Flame throwers don't work on me.

Furno: …oh…derp.

Xplode: …in fact…all you've succeeded in doing…is burning up your own net. (stands up)

Furno: Hey! Get back in there! (tries to punch Xplode)

Xplode: (catches his hand in mid punch) …wanna know the thing about Earthlings?

Xplode: We punch really hard. (slams his fist into Furno's stomach)

Furno: (goes flying backwards through several more walls and crashes into some office supplies several hallways away)

Xplode: …there. Now for Evo and Nex...

Meanwhile, at the abandoned ruins of an old house…

Toa: …heh…so much rubble. So much trash. And none of it…chocolate.

Dragon: …rawr…

Toa: Don't worry, Proto. We'll find it…eventually. We have to. Or else…or else…or elseeee….I WON'T HAVE MY CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Protogenitus: …

Toa: …heh…heh heh heh…I appear to have…lost my mind…a little bit. Oh well. Come on, Proto. Keep looking. There has to be some of the…delicious…chocolate somewhere…

Protogenitus: …rrawwrrr…

Toa: No! Don't even…don't even suggest that. It's here. IT'S HERE! SOMEWHERE! THERE WAS NO POINT IN INCITING THIS WAR IF THERE'S NO CHOCOLATE AAANNNYYYWWWHHHERREEE!!!!! (disappears)

(silence)

Protogenitus: …rawr?

Toa: (reappears) …I'm…so sorry…I appear to be suffering from chocolate deficiency.

Protogenitus: …rawr…

Toa: …no…no we can't incite the next war this quickly…they haven't even had time to buy enough chocolate to satisfy the slightest craving. They're still moving in!

Toa: …very well…we may have to move ahead…with plans…slightly sooner than anticipated…BECAUSE I…MUST HAVE….MY….CCHHHOOOOCCCCOOLLLLATTTTTEEEEEEEEE…

To be continued…

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

ALSO MESONAK IF YOU KEEP CAUGHT UP WHO WILL I YELL AT ABOUT NOT KEEPING UP?

ME!!!

I think I'm scared of commitment or something, but nevertheless I am now back and up to date with the comedy. Yay!

Must say, my favorite part for whatever reason was the scene where Zaktann shows Von Black Hole & Co. the horror that is Nocturn. Though I'm not quite sure how horrible he is...

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Apologies for the delay again, been on vacation recently and it's made getting chapters out a bit tougher, but I'm here again!

@Lev: Von Nebula is by far the most horrible evil being that was ever evil. EVIL.

Also good to have you back (however temporarily it may be)

@JL: ...I feel somewhat better now...I suppose.

Also I somehow managed to obtain subscribers for my YT channel even though I have no videos uploaded. Thanks for helping to make me popular without having to do any work, JL!

Chapter 17: Manly Video Games

At the house…

*Rrriiiiinnnnggg!* *Rrrriiinnnnngg!!*

Pridak: …Tahu! Phone!

*Riiiiiinnnggg!* *Rrrriiinnnnngg!!*

Pridak: …why do I have to do everything myself?

*Riiiiinnn-*

Pridak: (picks up the phone) Hello?

Voice: Hello. Am I speaking to the head of the household?

Pridak: …the what?

Voice: The head.

Pridak: …I do not believe this house is divided into body parts…and if it was, I doubt it could speak to you.

Voice: …it…what?

Pridak: The house won't speak to you.

Voice: …I'm…aware it won't.

Pridak: Good.

Voice: …

Pridak: ...

Voice: …may I speak to the most important person in the household, then?

Pridak: Oh. Certainly.

Voice: …

Pridak: …that's me, by the way.

Voice: Oh! Excellent. In that case…we have some discussing to do…

Voice: …allow me to…elaborate. My name is Stormer. Preston Stormer Four Point Oh, to be exact, but you can call me Stormer.

Pridak: How about Stormy?

Stormer: …no. You are not allowed to call me that.

Pridak: Stormtrooper?

Stormer: No.

Pridak: Stormwatcher?

Stormer: No.

Pridak: Stormsucker?

Stormer: No…wait…what?

Pridak: Jaques de La Stormo?

Stormer: …I…huh…?

Pridak: Excellent! Jacques it is!

Stormer: …

Pridak: So, Jaques…why did you call?

Stormer: …*ahem*…some of my…friends…have some of your friends…captured, shall we say?

Pridak: …captured?

Stormer: Yes. And unless you return something important of ours…you won't be getting them back any time soon. My friends are being really scary about this.

Pridak: …so your friends have kidnapped my friends?

Stormer: Yeah.

Pridak: Hmm.

Pridak: …what item exactly do we have, again?

Stormer: A mask of some sort. I don't really know.

Pridak: …and which of my friends do you have?

Stormer: …uh…it was…a creepy red guy with spikes…and then a pair of heroes…one yellow and one orange…

Pridak: …Xplode, Nex, and Evo…

Stormer: Right. And unless you return that mask…I think my friends are going to do some bad things to your friends.

Pridak: …oh well.

Stormer: …what?

Pridak: Keep those friends of mine.

Stormer: …you're…huh…what?

Pridak: I said keep them. I don't really want them back anyways. They're all really annoying.

Stormer: …you're…they're…they might die! You'd really let them-

Pridak: Keep those friends. They're not worth it. Come back to me when you've got, say, a machine that can clone me…10 Pridaks would be worth trading the mask for. (hangs up the phone)

(silence)

Pridak: …finally…I don't have to put up with Xplode any longer. Life…life is good.

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Thok: Ah. Found it!

Hakann: Found…what?

Thok: The door! We can get out of this place now!

Zaktan: Oh. Awesome. Let's get going, then.

Von Nebula: Not so fast, Piraka…

Zaktan: …?

Von Nebula: …it was a pleasure getting to know you…but unfortunately…you have stood in the way of our plans for too long, Piraka.

Von Nebula: You cost us our mask…and you are also responsible for us being stuck in this basement. I appreciate your effort to get us out of here…but I'm afraid I must ask for one more thing.

Reidak: …what is it?

Thok: Don't…actually…ask him that….

Von Nebula: Your LIVES. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….ahhhh….oh boy…I've always wanted to say that…ahahaha…

Von Nebula: …ahaha….aaahh…ah.

Avak: ...

Von Nebula: …but for real, kill 'em.

Bruizer: On it. (lumbers towards the Piraka)

Vezok: I'm not liking this…

Ice Beast: ….gwwaarrr…

Ogrum: Mmm…I hear Piraka taste good this time of year.

Hakann: Actually, they don't. Like, especially this time of year. They're horrible now. Like, poisonous.

Ogrum: Hmm…guess we'll find out just how tough my stomach is after all! Ha ha ha ha ha-

*PAWNCH!*

Ogrum: (goes flying) WAAAUUUUGGHHH!!! *CRASH!!

Vezok: …what the-?

*PAWNCH! *PAWNCH!* *PAWNCH!*

Pyrox, Bruizer and Frost Beast: (all go flying and crash into walls around the basement)

Von Nebula: …wha…wha…hey! Who's doing that! Turn on the lights and fight like a man! Don't hide in the dark!

Voice: …very well…if you insist. (activates his fire sword)

Von Nebula: …no….YOU!

Tahu: Hello again, Von Nebula. I'm assuming you're responsible for the sudden disappearance of everyone in this household.

Von Nebula: …so what if I am? What are you going to do about it, bite sized?

Vezok: ...

Tahu: Bite sized?

Von Nebula: Yeah, you. You're small enough to eat in a mouthful.

Tahu: …you know the thing about being small enough to eat in a mouthful?

Von Nebula: …what?

Tahu: It's all relative.

*CHOMP!*

Von Nebula: …augh! Hey! What the…put me down! What are you…AAUUUGGHH!!!

Tahu: …excellent.

Omega Turtle: …ooogh…that one's going to cause a buh stomach ache…

Zaktan: Tahu!

Thok: Turtle!

Vezok: Not dying!

Tahu: Let's get going. I want to know where these Hero Factory sets are coming from…and what they want.

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Samus: …well…now that that's done…finally time to play some video games. (picks up the Wii U controller and climbs up onto the couch)

Master Chief: …hey there.

Samus: Hello, Chief.

Master Chief: …whatcha doin'?

Samus: Playing video games.

Master Chief: With the new Wii U Professional Controller?

Samus: …no. This one's the Gamepad. The Pro Controllers are something different entirely.

Master Chief: No no no…I meant…the PROFESSIONAL controller.

Samus: …wait…why is the Gamepad so…different?

Master Chief: …

Samus: …you didn't…

Master Chief: Yep. (climbs up onto the couch)

Samus: WHY?

Master Chief: It was a Nintendo product. It was too kiddy. So I made it more professional.

Samus: …it's got…a Halo skin…

Master Chief: Ya. That's pretty manly.

Samus: …a cardboard cutout of a Dodge Dakota taped to it.

Master Chief: So you can get the smell of a manly truck.

Samus: …and the pull out tray?

Master Chief: That's so you can store your manly food while you eat…like your chicken wings.

Samus: …chicken wings?

Master Chief: Ya. Manliest food around. And then you've got your pull out drink holder on the other side, which is specifically designed to fit 20 oz. bottles of limited edition Halo 4 Mountain Dew.

Samus: …you…why…what…

Master Chief: Now you can play your kiddy video games without having your manhood completely destroyed. This shield will protect your manliness right here. (taps the Wii U Gamepad)

Samus: …my…manliness?

Master Chief: Ya. Or, at least, as close as you'll come.

Samus: There's gotta be a lawsuit for sexism in here somewhere…

Master Chief: Welp, don't let me hold you back. Go nuts with your kiddy video games.

Samus: …forget it. I don't even want to play anymore.

Master Chief: …what? Why? Is it just too manly for you? CAN'T HANDLE IT, HUH?

Samus: …(walks away)

Master Chief: …yeah…well…YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT…STAY OUT OF THE…DESERT…YEAH…AND THIS IS A MANLY DESERT, SUCKAH! THE MANLIEST DESERT AROUND! TOO MANLY FOR YOU, IT SEEMS!

(silence)

Master Chief: …oh…wait…isn't Samus a girl? Hmm…

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You know, Master Chief is not a very nice person. Killing all them aliens and doing this and stuff.

It's always nice to see Tahu giving some people a good kick around the basement.

Overall, a good chapter here. Thought I'd stop by to drop that bit of commentary. Keep at the good work, mate.

GO back to XPlode, Nex, and Evo, I want to see them now, as they're the only good HF sets, other than Jawblade, if he survived.

And are you goiung to 'find' characters from A2, usually enemies now, or Ghiradelli(How did I spell that right?)? (and I must go to bed, it's late here.)

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

It's always nice to see Tahu giving some people a good kick around the basement.

Overall, a good chapter here. Thought I'd stop by to drop that bit of commentary. Keep at the good work, mate.

Kicking people around a basement is generally what Tahu's workout consists of.

And thanks. I always try my hardest. :P

GO back to XPlode, Nex, and Evo, I want to see them now, as they're the only good HF sets, other than Jawblade, if he survived.

And are you goiung to 'find' characters from A2, usually enemies now, or Ghiradelli(How did I spell that right?)? (and I must go to bed, it's late here.)

Well...Ghirardelli survived the ending of A2...and you didn't really think I'd leave out the chance to include so much chocolate, right? :P

But to answer your question, no, I don't believe many more old characters will appear. Certainly none who have already been confirmed to be dead.

I lol'd so hard

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

In other news...I'm old now. 19's really when you start getting up there in years.

[/insert faked old man ramblings here]

Also, TBTTRAH's Sixth Anniversary is tomorrow. Hoorah. Celebrations will include...a new A3 chappy.

We're pretty low key. :P

Chapter 18: Going over to the Dark (Chocolate) Side

Xplode: …whew…finally got past him. (rushes over and unties Evo and Nex)

Evo: Thanks.

Nex: I thought we were doomed to listen to horrible music for the rest of our lives.

Xplode: Yeah, well, don't thank me just yet.

Evo: …why not?

Xplode: …(stares at his watch)…not yet…not yetttt…and now you can thank me.

Nex: Thank you.

Evo: …why did we wait?

Xplode: Back in Villain Factory, all thank yous must be delivered between 10 and 11 AM.

Evo: …oh…um…right.

Xplode: Anyways, let's get out of here. I saw Furno come in through the door down on the left, so that's probably where we should be heading-

*BAM!*

Door: (flies open)

Toa: (walks through)

Evo: Aaaahhhh!

Xplode: …you!

Nex: …the door on the right is looking particularly appealing right about now.

Toa: …why…yes, it's me. The evilest villain that ever happened to be evil. TOA…GHIRARDELLI!

Nex: …never could get enough of this fruitcake.

Xplode: What do you want, Ghirardelli?

Ghirardelli: What do I want? Oh…I want a lot of things. Like chocolate. It's so tasty…and delicious…and tasty…and decadent…and did I mention tasty?

Nex: Yes. Three times, in fact.

Ghirardelli: But what do I want at this point? I'll…merely settle for your attention.

Xplode: …you had it when you kicked the door down.

Ghirardelli: Oh…well that's good. I'm always afraid that people will ignore me…so I just wanted to make sure that wasn't happening here.

Nex: …I think being memorable is the least of your concerns.

Ghirardelli: Well…it may be the least of mine, but for the moment, it's the greatest of yours.

Xplode: …what does that mean?

Ghirardelli: Some of your friends…or, so called friends…stole an important item of ours. Since we want our item back-

Evo: Wait a minute. You're with these Hero Factory sets?

Ghirardelli: I am with whoever delivers me the most chocolate. And that is Hero Factory at this point. So….yes, for now.

Nex: I'm actually kind of looking forward to when it gets renamed "Chocolate Factory."

Ghirardelli: Anyways…since we want our item back…we decided to steal you…and set up a trade. You…for our item. A fair deal, no?

Evo: …uh…no…blackmail is illegal.

Ghirardelli: Yes, well…unfortunately…your friends don't seem to care much about you, anymore. They declined the trade offer.

Xplode: …declined?

Ghirardelli: Oh, yes. Would you care to hear some of the things your leader said about you?

Evo: …our…leader?

Xplode: He must mean Tahu.

Ghirardelli: …and I quote: "They're all really annoying."

Ghirardelli: "I don't really want them back, anyway."

Ghirardelli: "They're not worth it."

Ghirardelli: …this is all quite verifiable information. We recorded the call in its entirety.

Xplode: …you say…Tahu said all this?

Ghirardelli: Indeed he did. Stormer called your house just a little earlier and talked to the most important person in your group.

Ghirardelli: …those Bionicles…they don't even really like you. You're just another worthless heap of plastic to them. They don't think you're worth anything…and you know why?

Nex: It's cause I'm orange, isn't it? *sob*

Ghirardelli: …er…um….no. It's not. I don't think dressing up as an oompa loompa is the cause for discrimination here.

Evo: Then what is it?

Ghirardelli: It's because you're Hero Factory sets! That's why!

Ghirardelli: Think back to 2010. Bionicle's story is finished for good. A little known storyline called Hero Factory shows up soon after. That's all good and fine, right?

Ghirardelli: Wrong. They believe that Hero Factory replaced Bionicle. That Bionicle was kicked out of the way to make room for Hero Factory. And they hate you all because of that. They hate you just because you have a Hero Factory label on your chest.

Ghirardelli: Here…at Hero Factory…you'll be welcomed in. Treated as family. Loved, cared for…and yes…even given access to my secret stash of chocolate…occasionally.

Ghirardelli: No one will hate you merely for what logo is on your armor, or what kind of a set Lego said you were. Here…at Hero Factory…EVERYONE'S WELCOME!

Ghirardelli: …so….what do you say? Want to give Hero Factory a shot?

Xplode: …all right. Show us what you've got.

Tahu: …well…that was certainly an adventure.

Omega Turtle: Von Buhlack Hole and his buh accomplices have been sufficiently incapacitated.

Tahu: …sufficiently incapacitated?

Omega Turtle: …I stuffed them all in buh socks and shoved them inside a dresser.

Tahu: …something about that seems inhumane…

Omega Turtle: Yeah, well, they weren't very buh humane to begin with, so oh buh well.

Zaktan: (walks up)

Tahu: …oh. Hey, Zaktan.

Zaktan: Am I interrupting anything?

Tahu: Do you ever care if you are?

Zaktan: …no…although I did want to say thank you for the save back there.

Tahu: Heh. It was nothing.

Omega Turtle: …"nothing?"

Omega Turtle: Try telling that to my buh stomach. Those spikes hurt a whole buh lot.

Tahu: …right…ok, it was something then.

Zaktan: Avak's finishing up his latest contraption in the kitchen. He said he wanted to give it to you guys as a thank you for saving us.

Tahu: …a present…from Avak?

Omega Turtle: …uh…I think we'd buh like to examine this buh present from a safe distance before agreeing to buh accept it.

Zaktan: Hmm. Fair enough. He's pretty sure you'll like it, though.

Tahu: Yeah, well, Avak's been pretty sure about a lot of things in the past. Some of those didn't turn out so well, either.

Zaktan: …well…I suppose a look beforehand would be fine. It should be done in 5 or so minutes, so we can head on over and check out the product before it's completely finished. That should take care of all your concerns, right-

Voice: AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Samus: (storms into the living room)

Tahu: …Sam?

Samus: How much trouble will I get in for killing Chief?

Tahu: Uh…er…um…I don't know? Premeditated murder is a rather harsh senten-

Samus: Here. Start filling out my jail forms. (hands a pen and paper to Tahu) I've got something to take care of.

Samus: (storms off)

Tahu: …h-hey! Wait! Come back! What are you doing?!

Samus: No one sprays graffiti on my limited edition Metroid Prime case and gets away with it!

Omega Turtle: …well….looks like that buh sneak peak will have to wait.

Zaktan: …yeeeeeah….

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Also, I forgot to buh mention this earlier, but do you still buh need someone for that buh Japanese stuff from buh page 1?

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Chapter 17 was just golden. Everything about it was fantastic. Some standouts were the alternatives to Stormer's name, Pridak's uncaring attitude towards the others' well-being, and Von Nebula's dialogue and laughter.

Chapter 18 was pretty schway as well. Ghirardelli's speech to the sets was just perfect. It's going to be interesting to see the fallout from that. Meanwhile, Omega's just as hilarious as usual.

Great job, as per usual.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I actually thought Tahu ate Von Nebula :blink: .... fail. Great work! with the latest chapters!

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I actually thought Tahu ate Von Nebula :blink: .... fail. Great work! with the latest chapters!

I did too for a minute.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Also, I forgot to buh mention this earlier, but do you still buh need someone for that buh Japanese stuff from buh page 1?

You're not fooling anyone, Omega. We all know you don't speak anything besides halfway broken English. :P

I actually managed to get it sorted out earlier. Capcom was nice enough to port the pre-order to other sites that have a much more American-friendly shipping system.

Though while you're offering...if you ever feel like translating the entirety of the second Miles Edgeworth game that was never brought to America...feel free to.

Chapter 17 was just golden. Everything about it was fantastic. Some standouts were the alternatives to Stormer's name, Pridak's uncaring attitude towards the others' well-being, and Von Nebula's dialogue and laughter.

Looking back on it...I started writing in Von Nebula for Von Black Hole...

Ack. I must be slipping.

I did too for a minute.

I think any appetite that Tahu might have would top out at around 2 ounces of plastic or so. :P

Thanks for the review, by the way! Glad you enjoyed it.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1