• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bricks Cascade 2013 Trophies!

bricks cascade trophy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 1,490 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 08:32 PM

These are three of the six trophies I have completed for Bricks Cascade 2013. The other three are still sketches in my book. If you enter things at Bricks Cascade in the Let's Play category or Art/Mosaic/Sculpture, you could win one of these or the other three trophies!

(Click for larger images!)

A Winner is You award for the Let's Play category. This was fun and ridiculous, and adding details like a mini version of his boxing ring as the stand I think works very well with this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Green Mushroom award for the Let's Play category. This was my favourite to create, but now I have to make another for my brother because he likes it so much.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Best Sculpture award for the Art/Mosaic/Sculpture category. Based off of the Greek sculpture Diskobolus of Myro. I wanted to create something that referenced iconic and classic sculpture.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

(Hewkii, go away!)

All three!

Posted Image

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

#2 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 12:17 AM

Those are really nice trophies. I really like the mushroom one because I am a big fan of Mario, and the mushroom looks so cool.

#3 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:42 AM

The mushroom looks awesome! Great job on all of them. I really like how the minifigure in the Best Sculpture award is working on the statue.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#4 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:25 AM

I immediately got the reference on the Discus, though I thought it was a little funny having a modern sculptor working on such a classic piece :P

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 08:56 AM

I see the irony on the Best Sculpture award. And it's funny how Hewkii pops up looking at it.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 1,490 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:53 AM

I see the irony on the Best Sculpture award. And it's funny how Hewkii pops up looking at it.

(What is the irony, is it that it's a modern figure working on a classic figure)

And thank you. I put Hewkii in the picture because DeeVee was going through things and found it and I thought it was funny because I have a strange sense of humor.

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users