• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bricks Cascade 2013 Trophies!

bricks cascade trophy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 31-October 03
  • 1,499 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 08:32 PM

These are three of the six trophies I have completed for Bricks Cascade 2013. The other three are still sketches in my book. If you enter things at Bricks Cascade in the Let's Play category or Art/Mosaic/Sculpture, you could win one of these or the other three trophies!

(Click for larger images!)

A Winner is You award for the Let's Play category. This was fun and ridiculous, and adding details like a mini version of his boxing ring as the stand I think works very well with this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Green Mushroom award for the Let's Play category. This was my favourite to create, but now I have to make another for my brother because he likes it so much.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Best Sculpture award for the Art/Mosaic/Sculpture category. Based off of the Greek sculpture Diskobolus of Myro. I wanted to create something that referenced iconic and classic sculpture.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

(Hewkii, go away!)

All three!

Posted Image

#2 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 12:17 AM

Those are really nice trophies. I really like the mushroom one because I am a big fan of Mario, and the mushroom looks so cool.

#3 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:42 AM

The mushroom looks awesome! Great job on all of them. I really like how the minifigure in the Best Sculpture award is working on the statue.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#4 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 23-March 03
  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:25 AM

I immediately got the reference on the Discus, though I thought it was a little funny having a modern sculptor working on such a classic piece :P

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#5 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 08:56 AM

I see the irony on the Best Sculpture award. And it's funny how Hewkii pops up looking at it.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 31-October 03
  • 1,499 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:53 AM

I see the irony on the Best Sculpture award. And it's funny how Hewkii pops up looking at it.

(What is the irony, is it that it's a modern figure working on a classic figure)

And thank you. I put Hewkii in the picture because DeeVee was going through things and found it and I thought it was funny because I have a strange sense of humor.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users