How did you hear of BZPower?

Hitoshura

I really don't even remember how I stumbled across the Bionicle Zone back in the day. I remember I was running my own Bionicle community on Yahoo!, so I was probably searching around for info about upcoming sets. Almost as soon as I joined, I realized this site was going to be bigger and better than the place I was running and encouraged all the members to come here. Four days later I was running the Promotions forum.The rest, I suppose, is history...

I had heard of it from a friend over 10 years ago. It's been over a decade since I've posted here, I feel old now.

Long time Bionicle fan, haven't logged in on this site in well over a decade, thought I'd take a look around and see what was up.

Guest Saya Moonshadow

As best as I can recall, Google led me here during a search for Bionicle-related stuff besides just the official website. The boards look very different in comparison to how they were back then XD

I found out about it through the merger of Kanohi-Power and BZCommunity, over 10 years ago.

I found out about Kanohi-Power through the merger between xTIAN's Bionicle Lexicon and Bionicle Island, about a year before the BZC-KP merger.

I found out about xTIAN's Bionicle Lexicon while I was looking for MNOLG help in around May 2001.

Edited by Kahu Rider 13

In real life, Black Six is actually this crazy, stalker dude who goes around threatening people to watch My Little Pony unless they join BZPower. So yeah, that's how I heard of it. :)

-Rez

EDIT: I'm serious guys. Be careful of the Sixman. I'll probably lose proto for leaking out the truth...Read this while you still can!

Edited by Reznas

I'm pretty sure I looked at the BOGA and sure was interested in more. Then I found that-other-BIONICLE-media-site-that-now-has-forums-so-I-can't-mention-it (try to say it three times fast) and found out about this, joined after... 1 minute?

I don't really know, it might have been the cool look of the site, the riddle-of-a-name (back then) or just that I was crazily joining every BIONICLE site in a "I have internet now YAAAAY" way.

Nope, it actually was that I wanted to see members' profiles. :P

-G u u R a h K

I was playing the MNOLG and got stuck on something. I found xtians page while looking for help. When that closed down I moved to Kanohi Power which had a link to Bionicle Zone.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

As the majority of the people seem to have done; I found the site thanks to the LMBs; back around the summer of 2007 or so. I waited a couple months before actually joining, but, well, I think we all know my eventual decision. =PIt doesn't really seem like nearly 6 years ago, though. xD

I don't remember if I found Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 (is that still around?) or if I found BZP first. I checked the site to see if my account was still active and, yep, it is. I'm posting in part to see what my spinning mask is. Man, my account is 12 years old in September. (EDIT: I have no idea what that mask is.) I used to be Toa Pohatu. Is there a way to check user lists by number and join dates? I remember that used to be possible way back. (EDIT: Cool, found it. I'm on page 10.) I remember when the first Mata Nui Online Game came out. I was stuck in Ga-Koro for the longest time because I didn't know how to find that gear. Good times.

Edited by Black Six
Religious content removed. -B6

I discovered it through google. I lurked for three months before joining. I wasn't keen on making an account, since I always forget passwords, but after it was revealed that Velika was a GB, I just had to state my opinion, so I made this account.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.