• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

How did you hear of BZPower?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#121 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 824 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:44 PM

I Googled "MNOG" and I wound up here back in 2003. I lurked until 2006 and finally joined, but abandoned that account about a year later for reasons I cannot remember. After the Great Datacylsm and the downtime, and all that, I lost interest in BZP a bit, and back some months ago, I thought I'd join again to connect with fellow Bionicle fans and enjoy being a part of the Bionicle community again. 

-XONARsig.png

banner2.png

Feel free to add this banner to your sig!

#122 Offline KanohiCelt

KanohiCelt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Freedom

• 3,105 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 02:47 AM

Web search after I bought my first set.   :alert:

CELTMAN THE FIERCE
Kanohi Collectors Guild
Secret Handshake Society
1 of 5

#123 Offline Mersery

Mersery
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 05:33 AM

Can't remember exactly, but I think I found out about when I heard that a lot of major canon information outside of the comics and books was coming from BZPower. I didn't make an account until last year though. :P

Animation_Mangaia.png

"A Toa is not someone who has no fear - but someone who masters their fear."

#124 Offline Jinkmeister

Jinkmeister
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 919 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 09:55 AM

I was on Bionicle.com way back in 2004, and they had a link to BZP, and a couple other sites. I remember going to BZP and reading The Toa Work at Sonic, or whatever it was. I remember being highly entertained, and joined in late 2005 as this dude: http://www.bzpower.c...?showuser=35017 Then I lost my password, and was forced to make a new account.

#125 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,697 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 12:03 PM

I saw it mentioned on the original LEGO boards way back in the way, like others I lurked for some time before finally joining.

#126 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 12:43 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]I was looking for more information about Bionicle and found BZP through Google. [/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

[ The Shadowy Verge :: Midnight Voltage :: The Ambage :: SSCC ]

#127 Offline Po-koroking

Po-koroking
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 50 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2014 - 12:47 AM

I've been a member since 01, i had another account that got deleted ahaha i've been here for years

#128 Offline The Doctor U

The Doctor U
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2014 - 02:57 AM

I found BZPower in somewhere between 2004-2005 after I had found the other well known Bonkles fansite Destiny of Mask. I liked Destiny of Mask more because there were interesting pictures of masks and sets and it looked great. Then one day I found BZPower and years later I decided to join, only to disappear for years because I found a Finnish Bionicle group called Bioklaani. One of my closest friends are from that community and BZP has never been so important to me. I have been mostly lurking on this site and read about Greg's storyadditions that BZP has made.

Edited by The Doctor U, May 01 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Brace yourselves, Klaanon is coming...

#129 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,011 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 01 2014 - 04:50 AM

I've been a member since 01, i had another account that got deleted ahaha i've been here for years

Please do not post in topics over sixty days old. Also, having more than one account is against the rules.
Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users