How did you hear of BZPower?

Hitoshura

I Googled "MNOG" and I wound up here back in 2003. I lurked until 2006 and finally joined, but abandoned that account about a year later for reasons I cannot remember. After the Great Datacylsm and the downtime, and all that, I lost interest in BZP a bit, and back some months ago, I thought I'd join again to connect with fellow Bionicle fans and enjoy being a part of the Bionicle community again.

Bliss.png

Can't remember exactly, but I think I found out about when I heard that a lot of major canon information outside of the comics and books was coming from BZPower. I didn't make an account until last year though. :P

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

I was on Bionicle.com way back in 2004, and they had a link to BZP, and a couple other sites. I remember going to BZP and reading The Toa Work at Sonic, or whatever it was. I remember being highly entertained, and joined in late 2005 as this dude: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showuser=35017 Then I lost my password, and was forced to make a new account.

• 9 months later...

I found BZPower in somewhere between 2004-2005 after I had found the other well known Bonkles fansite Destiny of Mask. I liked Destiny of Mask more because there were interesting pictures of masks and sets and it looked great. Then one day I found BZPower and years later I decided to join, only to disappear for years because I found a Finnish Bionicle group called Bioklaani. One of my closest friends are from that community and BZP has never been so important to me. I have been mostly lurking on this site and read about Greg's storyadditions that BZP has made.

Edited by The Doctor U

Brace yourselves, Klaanon is coming...