• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

TRU BOGO Sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,144 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 11:32 AM

Toys 'R' Us is at it again with another BOGO sale. All this week if you buy one LEGO set, you get another for 50% off. Not all sets are included - there's no sale on Technic, Legends of Chima, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The deal is valid online and in stores, so wherever you are in the US, you can take advantage of it. Happy shopping!View the full article

#2 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 01:33 PM

I going to take advantage of this for some Brain Attack sets! :)

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#3 Online The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,206 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 04:56 PM

Eh, TRU's prices are so high, it doesn't make much difference anyway.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

#4 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,921 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 05:10 PM

Too bad it's not in Canada. Even so, I rarely go there.

#5 Online Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,457 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:26 PM

Eh, TRU's prices are so high, it doesn't make much difference anyway.

I know, that's why I only shop there like twice a year (like today).

I got Palpatine's Arrest (already on clearance for $73) and Battle for Geonosis. The minifigs in Palpatine's Arrest are amazing.

Actually, funny story. I went to TRU yesterday to check when the sale ended, but forgot to check when Palpatine's Arrest's clearance ended. When I went back tomorrow, it had ended. So I had this exchange with the cashier:

"Sorry, it ended on the 18th."

"Oh. Bummer . . . Could you give it to me anyway?"

"Why not?"

*victory dance*

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users