BBC #64 Entry: Insector

Kanakalackin

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5769177The murderous assassin Insector. He features a wing/jetpack, arm-mounted poison dart launchers, razor shredding claws with wrist-mounted swords, an opening jaw, and I threw in some glown in the dark visorak to imitate bio luminescence.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Try this oneI take great pride in being able to get deep links like that. :DInteresting design, although I think it's a bit cluttered looking. The many appendages of the visorak don't help. If you want bioluminesce, I would recommend Takadox's armor or something, otherwise, I would just take them out.The head design looks cool though, I like how you attached those teeth on Krila's head. I never thought about that.

Nice job with the armor, and all those limbs. Good luck.By the way, how come it takes a while for pics on Brickshelf to be public? Mine takes only a second.
Pics are always automatically visible to the person uploading them as long as they are logged in, but folders and image pages (except deeplinked images) will not be made visible to the general public until a Brickshelf admin reviews to make sure all content is inoffensive. Sometimes you might get lucky and upload pics to Brickshelf pic shortly before someone comes through to review recent uploads, and sometimes you will not.Anyway, this MOC is cool. The insect-like design isn't all that evident throughout-- I think more spindly legs would have helped with that-- but I love the use of the mini-Visorak. They are well-placed on the legs and I can't say I've ever seen them used on a MOC in this way. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Thanks,

I wanted to include as many humanoid and insectoid parts as possible, but the two just don't co-exist very well. I wanted strong thighs for leaping and climbing, and Bio-luminescence really fascinates me, but I think it would work better on a fish or lizard. The visorak parts I took advantage of because of their wide range of uses (i.e. army building, or glow in the dark.). I also liked the Ben 10 lego parts and incorporated them as well, I was originally goind to use the omnitrix/breast plate parts for armor, but it didn't flow very well. That's why the lower set of arms look really weak. It was kind of hard to have the inika-like parts work with hero factory. The mahri hahli wings I had 4 of and positioned them opposite each other and I utilized the claw for some back armor. The teeth were a last ditch idea for some originality, I noticed how some insects could oped their jaws different ways, such as sideways, vertically, and one after the other, so I threw in some teeth. Also, in a stop motion I am planning on doing, Insector is the leader/creator of the brain crawlers (Krika's head. Duh!). I will link the basic script idea from the fan fiction area at a later date.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!