RPG: Castles in the Air

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Meredith Black

Meredith loaded her crossbow with the arrow and fired it at the troll. It went into him a little bit, causing him to bleed, but he kept moving. Meredith was fine with this. The arrow was poison dipped. She only wanted to poison the troll.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen and Matthew Formigan

The wizard followed the two out of the room. He said, "We could gather men, and save them."

Then, he was followed by the knight. "Did someone say something about a raid?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC (Stacey): "I'm confused. What are you guys talking about?"IC(Dakxer): Dakxer awoke from his trance. Well, the magic hadn't worked for him this time. But he would not give up. He had to master this power. He must. He got on his horse and rode back to the inn. He thought about sneaking into the Great Library, but he knew that would be dangerous. Still, if he could project an illusion, he might get past the guards...but he wouldn't fool the trained magicians in there. No, he would just have to try again...

IC: Blake (Falcon's Roost)

"I think they intend to try to raid Dunnor.. which is absolutely insane! Do you know how many vile things live there, along with the massive amounts of Fright Knights? Too many. Much too many."

Blake had been quiet up until now, simply seeming to ponder what Stacey had said. Once the knight and wizard had started talking, however, he couldn't hold back.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC (Macky): "Wouldn't it be easier to sneak into Dunnor?"Stacey looked at him crazily. "Well, yeah. I mean, we're just trying to rescue two people here, not start a war."IC (Stacey): "I don't think we need to raid the place. Can't we just sneak in and get my parents out? If it is even possible, I mean. "

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Blake (Outside Library)

"I'm not sure.."

The minstrel trailed off again, thinking before continuing.

"They've got Fright Knights around every corner, two lookouts per tower, forever wide-awake due the slightly spiked seats they get to sit on, everyone knows each other so hiding among a crowd is nearly impossible-not to mention that most of the crowd would be most than happy to help the Knights get you-there's only one or two secret passages that the Fright Knights don't know about and are usable, and none of them go to the dungeons..."

After another second or two, he speaks again.

"I mean, from what I've heard, of course."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.