For Sale: Bionicle, Throwbots, Hero Factory

Shadow Destroyer

Been a while since I've visited this site, and I realized it would be a good idea to try to sell some of my older Lego sets. I have Bionicles and Hero Factory for sale. If you're interested about purchasing anything, send me a message! (I accept Paypal)

Here are the Lego sets I'm currently selling:

My Entire Hero Factory Collection: $25.00 (Includes 11 sets, instructions) PRICE REDUCED!

6 Toa Metru: SOLD

6 Vahki: $20.00

4 Visorak: $20.00 (includes instructions)

Hydraxon: $15.00

Bionicle Star Takanuva : $5.00 (Includes instructions and canister)

Not Pictured:

Mistika Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)

Phantoka Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)

Titan Takanuva: $15.00 (Includes instructions)

Tuma: $15.00 (includes instructions)

Here are some non-Lego toys, also for sale:

Batman: Arkham City Collection: $35.00 (Includes 6 figures)

Here's a link to pictures: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=523130 (Gallery public!) More pictures available upon request.

-For the Bionicle sets, I would much rather not sell the Toa Metru, Vahki, and Visorak separately. I'd like to sell the 6 sets together for the price stated above.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

What Bionicle Stars do you have? Do they come with the golden armor?

I have Takanuva, Gresh, Yellow Rahkshi, and Blue Piraka. Yes, they all their respective golden parts, and I should still have their instructions and canisters as well.

I'm interested in the Throwbots, could you keep that on hold while I evaluate my finances?Would it be possible to buy half the set?

Sure. I'm ok with selling the throwbots separately. I can certainly can keep them on hold for you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/starwars29936/Expanded-Multiverse/Artwork/BZpower/Sales/throwbot_sale_1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/starwars29936/Expanded-Multiverse/Artwork/BZpower/Sales/throwbot_sale_2.jpg

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Dont you have a Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 I recently bought Karzahni and the matoran, Irnakk, Malum and Iruini from you for $30, remember?! BTW I just recieved the order yesterday and I am very happy with what I recieved! If I could, I would buy again from you since your a great seller! :D

Edited by Black Six

Dont you have a Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 I recently bought Karzahni and the matoran, Irnakk, Malum and Iruini from you for $30, remember?! BTW I just recieved the order yesterday and I am very happy with what I recieved! If I could, I would buy again from you since your a great seller! :D

Haha, didn't know you went on this site as well. Glad you liked the order!

Don't you have a Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 I recently bought Karzahni and the matoran, Irnakk, Malum and Iruini from you for $30, remember?! BTW I just received the order yesterday and I am very happy with what I received! If I could, I would buy again from you since your a great seller! :D

Haha, didn't know you went on this site as well. Glad you liked the order!

Yeah, I didn't know you used this website either! Anyways thanks a lot! Also how much would the shipping be to New York 10314 for the Fero and Skirmix and Hydraxon?

So, I think I've decided. How much would-Scuba (blue)-Granite (tan)-Torch (red)-and Electro (purple winged)cost me?

Personal message sent.

Yeah, I didn't know you used this website either! Anyways thanks a lot! Also how much would the shipping be to New York 10314 for the Fero and Skirmix and Hydraxon?

I sent you a personal message about it. Probably about the same thing as last time.

Can I just buy the yellow rahkshi? I have the other Stars. If you want me to buy all the stars, then I would not be interested. Just a heads up :)

Sorry, really looking to sell all four together. -_-

amanda113122: Hordika don't have instructions or canisters, but the Throwbots do. Willing to sell them for a decent price if you're interested. (Tried to send you a message but couldn't since you don't have those privileges yet...)

Can I just buy the yellow rahkshi? I have the other Stars. If you want me to buy all the stars, then I would not be interested. Just a heads up :)

Sorry, really looking to sell all four together. -_-

amanda113122: Hordika don't have instructions or canisters, but the Throwbots do. Willing to sell them for a decent price if you're interested. (Tried to send you a message but couldn't since you don't have those privileges yet...)

I'm interested with the Flare and Blaster sets :) ...how much for both?

About the Toa Hordika sets...I'll need to think about it (since as of now...I currently have almost no space for non-canister Bionicle sets in my room).

Edited by amanda113122

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SELLME THE THROWBOTS please SIR I BEG OF YOU!

i like throwbots they are my passion

Send me a message if you're interested.

None of the sets I'm selling currently have any cracked joints. (Thank god... haha)

LOL :D Bionicles tended to have cracked sockets very often!

Yep, mainly the ones after 2007 because of those new joints. -_-

None of the sets I'm selling currently have any cracked joints. (Thank god... haha)

Like Hahli's and Ehelk's -_-

Yep, those lime green pieces are horrible! I had to buy a second Lewa Phantoka just to make sure all of his pieces were fine.

Like Hahli's and Ehelk's -_-

Yep, those lime green pieces are horrible! I had to buy a second Lewa Phantoka just to make sure all of his pieces were fine.

Wish I had a extra Lewa! His arm sockets are cracked, that I have to be very careful with him! Oh well :/

BTW a note to everyone thats going to buy of this seller, he is a really good seller and I was very happy with my Karzahni purchase! :D

Got Toa Hordika sets today and now I'm rebuilding them :D (while attempting to do it without the instructions ^_^ ; should be easy...*re-stick the arms, legs, and head* )

Edited by amanda113122

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

hi there hve not figurerd out how to mesage yet message me i will take them i cn pay anyttime my zipp is 51108

Hey there! I got your messages, but I can't reply to them because you still don't seem to have messaging abilities. (Because you are a newer member. :( ) We can talk over email instead if you'd rather.

If your willing to do $15.00 shipped for gadunka i will take him!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll take the Mctoran. Which ones are they? And do they have their discs?

I have one Onepu, two kongus, Three Hahlis, Two Hewkiis.

(Discs I have are 1 Kongu disc, One Hahli Disc, One Hewkii disc)

If your willing to do $15.00 shipped for gadunka i will take him!

Depending on where you live, I'd probably to $5.00 for shipping. So $20.00 total.