• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

For Sale: Bionicle, Throwbots, Hero Factory

Sale Throwbot Sale Throwbots Bionicles Bionicle Sale

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Tornado

Tornado
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hey i could i buy a one of each mctoran you have one hewki one macku one kongu ect. LOL i didnt know my brother was already getting the mctoran :P

Edited by Black Six, Apr 14 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#42 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 01:46 PM

Little off topic, but I feel that I'm responsible for him.

Please no bumping/double posting.

Anywho, are the McToran still there?

#43 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,267 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 02:38 PM

Pm me about gadunka, i am very interested! Also i might want your fero and skirmix and your stars( Not takanuva star though!) Along with your Sidorak and onepu.

Please pm me! Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector, Apr 16 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#44 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,653 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hey i could i buy a one of each mctoran you have one hewki one macku one kongu ect. LOL i didnt know my brother was already getting the mctoran :P

So you don't want them?

Pm me about gadunka, i am very interested! Also i might want your fero and skirmix and your stars( Not takanuva star though!) Along with your Sidorak and onepu.

Please pm me! Thanks

MC

Pm sent. Sorry for the delay.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

#45 Offline 'N3'

'N3'
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 50 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 07:30 PM

I was wondering if i could buy from you all the listed sets below-Hydraxon: $15.00 Gadunka: $15.00Fero and Skirmix: $10.00 (Includes instructions) 4 Bionicle Stars: $10.00 (Includes instructions and canisters)All the Mistika Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)All the Phantoka Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)Titan Takanuva: $15.00 (Includes instructions)Tuma: $15.00 (includes instructions)

#46 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 08:41 AM

Are the McToran still there? If so, I'd like to get 'em. At least 1 of Onepu, Maku, Huki, and Kongu

#47 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,653 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 06:32 PM

I was wondering if i could buy from you all the listed sets below-Hydraxon: $15.00 Gadunka: $15.00Fero and Skirmix: $10.00 (Includes instructions) 4 Bionicle Stars: $10.00 (Includes instructions and canisters)All the Mistika Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)All the Phantoka Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)Titan Takanuva: $15.00 (Includes instructions)Tuma: $15.00 (includes instructions)

I'll send you a pm.

Are the McToran still there? If so, I'd like to get 'em. At least 1 of Onepu, Maku, Huki, and Kongu

Sorry, the mctoran are no longer available.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Apr 24 2013 - 06:32 PM.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users