My Last MoC Thread (20 New MoC's)

So it's been a while again... Just finished re-doing one of my MoC's a couple months back and figured I'm at a point where I'm 100% happy with all of them. I've been working with Post Mortem Creations to get all of these characters into a comic book. I've done quite a bit of writing on them all. It will be sometime before there is any final product of that, a few money issues with the shop and some issues from LEGO as well. I know it will all get worked out eventually. But for now I have all the characters looking exactly how I want them too for the moment at least.

I've been putting this thread off for a very long time because I'm not sure I should be sharing them yet as there would be spoilers, but I'm not too worried that I will have many people reading the comics in the end anyways haha. A few of these I'm sure one or two of you guys have seen before, (I know were not supposed to post MoCs in topics again, but I honestly couldn't tell you which ones they are and I think these deserve to be displayed as a group) but most of them are all ones I've never made threads on. The pictures are pretty terrible, I literally just took pictures of how I had them displayed on my display case a little dusty too... Sorry for that. I'll put up my brickshelf where you can see some pictures of some of the older ones that I have some better pictures.

So without further adieu I hope you all like.

The Toa Elite:

Fury

20130219_123954.jpg

Rage

20130219_124023.jpg

Tomago

20130219_124058.jpg

Tomago's Final Incarnation

20130219_124039.jpg

Tyrone

20130219_124048.jpg

Tango

20130219_124110.jpg

Neo-No

20130219_124118.jpg

Vortex

20130219_124128.jpg

Xtega

20130219_124136.jpg

Toa Elite Group Picture

2012-04-09012233.jpg

The Evil Elite

Carnage

20130219_124249.jpg

Dark Fire

20130219_124256.jpg

Warpent

20130219_124303.jpg

Phoenix

20130219_124309.jpg

Atukam

20130219_124627.jpg

Gadu

20130219_124644.jpg

Swinja

20130219_124649.jpg

Tykaria

20130219_124654.jpg

Evil Elite Group Picture

2012-04-09005125.jpg

The Elite Hunters

TJ

20130219_124317.jpg

Tay

20130219_124328.jpg

Nightmare

20130219_124402.jpg

Vertaygo

20130219_124420.jpg

Maxemus

20130219_124434.jpg

Serge

20130219_124443.jpg

Thraex

20130219_124452.jpg

Renegade

20130219_124504.jpg

Elite Hunters Group Picture

2012-04-08234338.jpg

Some Purple Randoms

Shredahk

20130219_124710.jpg

Zorahk

20130219_124723.jpg

Raptor

20130219_124729.jpg

And my Brickshelf for better pictures of some. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26445

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed.

~T:ToT~

tomago_banner_1_gif.gif

I don't think the paint job is superb and you could've made it better.

If you honestly feel like the paint job isn't done so well, than I would consider stating why. An allegation such as that has little validity without reason to prove it. Stating that something could have been better really doesn't help anyone unless you also state how it can be made better.

Anyways, I really enjoyed seeing all of these MoC's. They are just amazing, and I can see how much intricacy and hard work you put into each one. One of the most notable parts of every single MoC you posted was the weapons. I just absolutely love all of the weapons. They're simply outstanding and well done. I can't really say there is very much to critique as far as I'm concerned. Everything I saw for the most part was exceptionally well done. Keep up the amazing work!

-Rez

Yeah 95% of the purple you see is painted. a lot of these guys have paint on them. Some people don't appreciate the use of paint on lego pieces, but to each their own. Thank you!
Personally, I don't like painted pieces but the reason I asked was because the pieces looked like they were plastic put into moulds. In other words, you did a good job. Was there any other pieces you painted?

On which ones do you find the paint job lacking? Just wondering... Some of them have been built and played with pretty much right after the Nuva came out. So back in like 2002 or 2003 I think. Possibly coming up on 10 years then.. Wow. I never bothered to touch up some of them. Mostly the areas in which the ball joints are coming off. I tried to make a fix to that with some paint thinner before applying the paint, but the paint ends up being too thick in the end and I end up leaving the actual ball joint itself too weak as well.

I think the paint job turned out pretty good!

Anyways nice MOC! I really like the purple ones :D As well as the Elite Team!

Thanks I really appreciate it! :D

If you honestly feel like the paint job isn't done so well, than I would consider stating why. An allegation such as that has little validity without reason to prove it. Stating that something could have been better really doesn't help anyone unless you also state how it can be made better.

Anyways, I really enjoyed seeing all of these MoC's. They are just amazing, and I can see how much intricacy and hard work you put into each one. One of the most notable parts of every single MoC you posted was the weapons. I just absolutely love all of the weapons. They're simply outstanding and well done. I can't really say there is very much to critique as far as I'm concerned. Everything I saw for the most part was exceptionally well done. Keep up the amazing work!

-Rez

It's true if it's supposed to be constructive criticism at least... I really appreciate the kind words! :) It's been a long time coming! And I'm very happy to be able to share them all now.

Wow! I remember seeing these on Mocpages when I was younger! The paint is, IMO, awesome as always (especially the purple). The mocs are great, and its cool to see mocs with the older designs.

Haha Yeah I do remember getting MoC of the day a few different times... I think it's just randomly generated though lol. The purple ones always seemed to get the most attention. I was really surprised Lego didn't include more purple in the Bionicle line up. I would assume they had based it off of the sale of the purple slizers, probably didn't do as well as other colors.

Yeah 95% of the purple you see is painted. a lot of these guys have paint on them. Some people don't appreciate the use of paint on lego pieces, but to each their own. Thank you!

Personally, I don't like painted pieces but the reason I asked was because the pieces looked like they were plastic put into moulds. In other words, you did a good job. Was there any other pieces you painted?

Oh yeah lots of painted pieces. Looking at them all right now I see 8/28 that do NOT have paint on them so basically 70% of them DO. ;)

~T:ToT~

tomago_banner_1_gif.gif

Yeah 95% of the purple you see is painted. a lot of these guys have paint on them. Some people don't appreciate the use of paint on lego pieces, but to each their own.

Thank you!

I actually like how people put paint on toys, it often makes them look cooler. I decided that if I get any duplicates, I'm painting them.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

-Rez

Sorry. I mean it looks a little chunky is sticking together. I think if it was smoother it would look nicer.

Am I going to get my account deleted because of this? Now I feel like a terrible person.

Edited by TechnicRage