• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Official Star Trek Topic

star trek science fiction tv

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Angel Beat

Angel Beat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flighty Little Thing

• 02-April 03
  • 4,665 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jan 28 2015 - 08:04 PM

It helps that I spread out the purchase of the outfits over the past 4.5 years. ^_^

Free ships are always fun. :P

~Everybody wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

Posted Image

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

#162 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2015 - 04:53 PM

The ###### with this game! I can't say I expected it to be good... but it's a train-wreck - first they take my money and now they can't even commemorate their 5th anniversary properly - the quests are all buggy and the Spacedock lags immensely.

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#163 Offline The Xinlo

The Xinlo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 16-December 04
  • 1,475 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2015 - 01:03 AM

Spacedock is laggy for me too but my computer's terrible. I've learned to just deal with the bugs, they tend to get worked out quickly enough. patience is a virtue I guess lol. but took your money, how so?

tth4_banner2.png

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

#164 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2015 - 12:29 PM

As I said before, I bought a uniform set that ended up being given out the next day. I tried to get reimbursement of course, but no dice. And they ask quite a lot for a sufficient number of Zen to get anything!

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#165 Offline The Xinlo

The Xinlo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-December 04
  • 1,475 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2015 - 12:38 PM

Yeah just the luck of the draw, I've bought a ship that was given out aweek later. Once you get higher level in the game though it's easyenough to grind zen in-game and not use real money at all.

tth4_banner2.png

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

#166 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2015 - 10:12 AM

How do you even do that?

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#167 Offline The Xinlo

The Xinlo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-December 04
  • 1,475 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2015 - 02:12 AM

You can convert refined dilithium into zen fairly easily, usually about 150-ish (it fluctuates) dilithium for 1 zen. There're fairly common events that offer sometimes 50,000 unrefined dilithium as a reward now and then and as you level up it gets easier and easier to acquire. Still can take a very long time for large things like ships, but for costumes, character slots, etc. it's quite effective.

tth4_banner2.png

#168 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2015 - 06:19 AM

Ooh! That's a thought! There's a Dilithium weekend going on right about now, isn't there?!

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#169 Offline Angel Beat

Angel Beat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flighty Little Thing

• 02-April 03
  • 4,665 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Feb 10 2015 - 06:25 PM

Looks like the Tier 6 Command ships have been announced now.

Loving the Romulan ships, but I'm neutral at the Federation ships and I don't like the KDF ships.

~Everybody wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

Posted Image

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

#170 Offline MitriX75

MitriX75
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 03-November 14
  • 54 posts

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 01:18 PM

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

"It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

alien_isolation_6_0.jpg

#171 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Night of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 7,948 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 01:34 PM

time to commit even more time to sto

llap people

#172 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 01:35 PM

Well... given that he was hospitalised recently, I can't say it comes as too much of a shock, but all the same... :( I shall continue to watch the original series in his memory.

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#173 Offline The Xinlo

The Xinlo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-December 04
  • 1,475 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 04:03 PM

I will also be finishing the last 4 episodes of TOS I've been putting off, in his memory. I knew he was hospitalized but I thought he'd be around for a little while yet... quite sad.

tth4_banner2.png

#174 Offline Iaredios

Iaredios
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 10-April 07
  • 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2015 - 08:10 AM

I may have only seen him in the Futurama, the first Star Trek reboot and that old Bilbo Baggins music video, but I recognize Leonard Nimoy's mark on American culture. May he rest in peace.

PM me if you have Europa Universalis IV , or Crusader Kings II.
bionicle_universalis_signature_banner.jp
I am on a quest to make a BIONICLE Strategy Game! Click above or here to see how you can help.

YOUTUBE ------- STEAM ------- DEVIANT ART  ---- (Please PM me before you add me on Steam, I want to know who I am befriending)
Name Info

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users