The Official Star Trek Topic

Xinlo

It helps that I spread out the purchase of the outfits over the past 4.5 years. ^_^

Free ships are always fun. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Spacedock is laggy for me too but my computer's terrible. I've learned to just deal with the bugs, they tend to get worked out quickly enough. patience is a virtue I guess lol. but took your money, how so?

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Yeah just the luck of the draw, I've bought a ship that was given out aweek later. Once you get higher level in the game though it's easyenough to grind zen in-game and not use real money at all.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

You can convert refined dilithium into zen fairly easily, usually about 150-ish (it fluctuates) dilithium for 1 zen. There're fairly common events that offer sometimes 50,000 unrefined dilithium as a reward now and then and as you level up it gets easier and easier to acquire. Still can take a very long time for large things like ships, but for costumes, character slots, etc. it's quite effective.

E8c8QpP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Tier 6 Command ships have been announced now.

Loving the Romulan ships, but I'm neutral at the Federation ships and I don't like the KDF ships.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

• 3 weeks later...

I will also be finishing the last 4 episodes of TOS I've been putting off, in his memory. I knew he was hospitalized but I thought he'd be around for a little while yet... quite sad.

E8c8QpP.jpg

I may have only seen him in the Futurama, the first Star Trek reboot and that old Bilbo Baggins music video, but I recognize Leonard Nimoy's mark on American culture. May he rest in peace.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 8 months later...

New Star Trek TV series announced! It will have been almost a 13 year gap between shows by the time it comes out, and who knows how good it'll be with the writer of the new movies handling it... but from what I've read it seems that CBS doesn't have the license to the new movie timeline stuff, so it's likely going to be in the "prime" universe. As wary as I am I can't help but still be excited... new characters, new ships, new races... and we only have to wait 14 months :P

E8c8QpP.jpg

• 1 year later...

Anyone have any thoughts on Discovery? From the trailer I'm not really getting it but I'll of course watch it and give it a chance... I want it to be good.

Edited by Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg