POLL PEPPY HARE  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prelim Voting begins February 21 and ends on February 24 at 9:59PM PSTFinal Voting begins February 25 and ends on February 27 at 9:59PM PSTThe contest winner will be posted in a separate thread in the BBC forum the following day. The top entry in each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Eris, definitely. I'm not fond of her reliance on a stand, at least as far as this MOC's status as a revamp is concerned (revamping an action figure into a sculpture is much like revamping a LEGO City fire engine into a detailed Creator or Technic model). But this MOC excels with regard to sculpted detail and color layering, minimizing unsightly gaps and making great use of unconventional parts. Good luck in the contest!

Shame I didn't finish my entry before the deadline.

It was a decision Eris and Pájaro, but I voted for Eris because of its streamlined and fluid build. Everything fits together to make a near perfect model figure of the Chima figure. I really like it, so I hope it moves on to the final round.

~

Eris. Definitely. Such a great MOC, and I'm a Chima fan.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Eris looks cool, but seriously. Bulk up his arms a bit, he looks to thin. On the legs I understand, but the arms?
I'm not sure that any additional bulk was needed, nor could it have been added without confusing the design. In the end it came down to Pájaro and Eris, as everyone else said, but Eris was far more clean and elegant.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I did really like the birds, but I have to give a shout out to Ezmodian. Elephants are big creatures, and this big MOC captured the look of a large anthropomorphic elephant to me.But I did vote for one of the birds. Eris was the more bird-like of the two, while still being humanoid, and blened aspects of the bird well into the build.I just wish the actual Eris constraction figure coming out looked half as good. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."