POLL FALCO LOMBARDI  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prelim Voting begins February 21 and ends on February 24 at 9:59PM PSTFinal Voting begins February 25 and ends on February 27 at 9:59PM PSTThe contest winner will be posted in a separate thread in the BBC forum the following day. The top entry in each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.

Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I shamelessly voted for my own entry, but Sectoid Mantodea has some worthy opponents in this poll. Especially Aries, who in my opinion looks baaaad to the bone (in a good way, of course), and Vadalan, who's howlingly well-built. Puns aside, best of luck to everyone! :D~B~

Edited by Ballom

It was tough choosing between Aries and Vadalan, two remarkably cohesive designs that do a great job suggesting particular creatures. But I eventually settled on Vadalan. Aries is perhaps a bit more creative with his slouched posture and precarious, top-heavy design, but the design isn't quite as consistent in terms of texture and color layering, and also some parts like the arms don't have the same level of meticulously-sculpted musculature as Vadalan's build demonstrates. Still, both entries were stellar and it's a shame I have to choose one or the other.

Again, the MoCs here were spectacular.

My pick would have to go to Sectoid Mantodea, built by Ballom. The color scheme, and the way the overall buggyness of the MoC fit the BBC theme nicely. For me, Vadalan and Aries came close for my choice too.

~

Edited by Phantomesque

I voted for Aries because of its uniqueness and I love how it so clearly looks like a(n evil?) ram. It's a very nice MOC.Though it wouldn't be a furrylicious BBCC without a good wolfman, and Vadalan delivers there. So I'm rooting for it as well, but of course only one entry could get the vote.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."