• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Chronicles of Masuko Review Topic

Masuko Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2013 - 05:25 PM

Okay here's the review topic to Chronicles of Masuko. Thanks! 

Story: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=8772

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

#2 Offline Chronicler of the Ages

Chronicler of the Ages
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 40 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:22 PM

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Really captured the mystery/horror vibe with the coin.

One little thing, though it is extremely insignificant. I sort of twinged at the word "dwelt." I think I would have stuck to a simpler word; for some reason, dwelt felt a little bit forced.

But the rest of the diction easily made up for that. I mean, "good bad guy" ? Absolutely brilliant!

#3 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 10:45 PM

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. The next chapter will be up soon, most likely tomorrow, but if something weird happens and all Karzahni breaks loose... I have no idea.

EDIT: Okay, it's up!

EDIT: And now there's chapter 3.

EDIT: Chapter 4 is now up, too.

EDIT: Chapter 5 is up... and it's getting preeeeetty creepy.

EDIT: Man, haven't updated this one for a while. Chapter six is up. Also, I have a surprise that'll come for you later. Might lighten up the monochromatic look of the epic so far. ;)

EDIT: Okay, now come read chapter 7 everybody!

EDIT: And now chapter 8. BTW if anybody aside from Flaredrick and I is actually reading this epic please leave a comment. While yes I am partly trying to just keep this topic alive I also want to update those who may be really reading this.

Edited by ToaOfAwesome, Jul 25 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users