Chronicles of Masuko Review Topic

The Pyro (From TF2)

• 4 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Really captured the mystery/horror vibe with the coin.

One little thing, though it is extremely insignificant. I sort of twinged at the word "dwelt." I think I would have stuck to a simpler word; for some reason, dwelt felt a little bit forced.

But the rest of the diction easily made up for that. I mean, "good bad guy" ? Absolutely brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. The next chapter will be up soon, most likely tomorrow, but if something weird happens and all Karzahni breaks loose... I have no idea.

EDIT: Okay, it's up!

EDIT: And now there's chapter 3.

EDIT: Chapter 4 is now up, too.

EDIT: Chapter 5 is up... and it's getting preeeeetty creepy.

EDIT: Man, haven't updated this one for a while. Chapter six is up. Also, I have a surprise that'll come for you later. Might lighten up the monochromatic look of the epic so far. ;)

EDIT: Okay, now come read chapter 7 everybody!

EDIT: And now chapter 8. BTW if anybody aside from Flaredrick and I is actually reading this epic please leave a comment. While yes I am partly trying to just keep this topic alive I also want to update those who may be really reading this.

Edited by ToaOfAwesome

Herro there, person.

How are you?