• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

My trip to Mata Nui

mata nui irl vahi

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 190 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 12:37 AM

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#4b0082;]"Photography is an art, [/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#4b0082;]I try to take good pictures wherever I go,[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#4b0082;]But in the island of mata Nui everything is picture perfect[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#4b0082;]its hard to take a bad picture"[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]G'day blokes! on my recent trip to other dimensions i could not help but to stop by on Mata Nui and take a few pictures being the photography maniac that I am,[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;]Here is the beach [/color][color=#00ff00;]lewa [/color][color=#000000;]washed up on [/color][color=#006400;]http://www.brickshel...rl/dsc01633.jpg[/color]

[color=#000000;]very nice cove, very nostalgic for me, it harkens back to the days of mystic canisters.[/color]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]Next we visit the cave that eventually leads to[/color][color=#696969;] onu-koro[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#696969;]http://www.brickshel...rl/dsc01588.jpg[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]Unless you have a[/color][color=#696969;] ruru[/color][color=#000000;] you could be stepping on[/color][color=#696969;] [/color][color=#8b4513;]doo doo [/color][color=#000000;]in the dark[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Look on the top right for a creepy surprise![/font]

[color=#696969;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]http://www.brickshel...rl/dsc01590.jpg[/color][/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]There is something in the sand![/color][/font]

[color=#ffa500;]http://www.brickshel...rl/dsc01146.jpg[/color]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]If you like that heres the gallery http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=523259[/font]

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 02:11 AM

That's some nice pics. Looks like Hawaii.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 06:53 AM

really neat how you did this. i mean i am not surprised if greg farshtey had gone to like hawaii or someplace prior to coming up with mata-nui. 

What really interests me is that vahi. is that like a actual solid piece of metal that is shaped like the vahi?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#4 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 07:26 AM

That Vahi is really cool. I really want to know how you did it. Is it a piece of metal or what?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,984 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 08:45 AM

Really nice pictures. I never thought of doing this. Is the Vahi the real piece?

#6 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 190 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 12:47 PM

Really nice pictures. I never thought of doing this. Is the Vahi the real piece?

its a real vahi........................................................................................no i wish its  a prop i made for a short film I will post later

That Vahi is really cool. I really want to know how you did it. Is it a piece of metal or what?

its paint, cardboard and arcrilic I made it myself and sometimes I make custom ones for others

really neat how you did this. i mean i am not surprised if greg farshtey had gone to like hawaii or someplace prior to coming up with mata-nui. 

What really interests me is that vahi. is that like a actual solid piece of metal that is shaped like the vahi?

no its not metal kohli head, its protodermis!!!!!

hahaahaha no jk, its actually a prop made from cardboard, paint, paper, and liquid arcrylic

#7 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 01:43 PM

its a real vahi........................................................................................no i wish its  a prop i made for a short film I will post later

its paint, cardboard and arcrilic I made it myself and sometimes I make custom ones for others

no its not metal kohli head, its protodermis!!!!!

hahaahaha no jk, its actually a prop made from cardboard, paint, paper, and liquid arcrylic

ah ok makes sense

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users