Skype Logo

CeeCee

ToA?

I can see only one skype logo and it's in the contact information part.

Its nect to you name right now :P

And Time of Arrival.

I think I worked out its just a plugin that lets me see peoples Skype if they have it but Im not sure.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser?

-Rez

But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser? -Rez
I'm pretty sure that's the plug-in he was referring to.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser? -Rez
I'm pretty sure that's the plug-in he was referring to.-Gata signoff.png

I'm pretty sure that's the plug-in he was referring to.-Gata signoff.png

Yes. Thats the name of it. I couldnt quite remember the name. Thanks guys and sorry if I wasted any ones time :)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!