• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Skype Logo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,370 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:39 AM

Ive noticed that when some people visit user profiles, it shows a Skype logo next to their ToA (no pun intended).

What is this?

#2 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:45 AM

ToA?

I can see only one skype logo and it's in the contact information part.

I'm back!

#3 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,370 posts

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:56 AM

ToA?

I can see only one skype logo and it's in the contact information part.

Its nect to you name right now :P

And Time of Arrival.

I think I worked out its just a plugin that lets me see peoples Skype if they have it but Im not sure.

#4 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:56 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Can you give us a screenshot or example so we know what exactly you're talking about?[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

76561198091606178.pngAddFriend.png

#5 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,370 posts

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 05:58 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Can you give us a screenshot or example so we know what exactly you're talking about?[/color][/font]

I dont think it matters now. It was just a plugin that installed its self when I got skype. Thanks for trying to help the guys!

#6 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 06:00 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser?[/color][/font]

76561198091606178.pngAddFriend.png

#7 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,131 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 08:48 AM

[font="'comic sans ms';"][color=#008000;]But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser?[/color][/font] [font="'comic sans ms';"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]
[color=#990000;]I'm pretty sure that's the plug-in he was referring to.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Edited by Gatanui, Feb 23 2013 - 08:48 AM.

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#8 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,370 posts

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 09:23 AM

[font="'comic sans ms';"][color=#008000;]But perhaps we should put a little more thought into it. I have Skype installed and yet I don't see any Skype symbols near the UDD image. Do you by any chance have the Skype "Click to Call" plug-in enabled in your browser?[/color][/font] [font="'comic sans ms';"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]
[color=#990000;]I'm pretty sure that's the plug-in he was referring to.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Yes. Thats the name of it. I couldnt quite remember the name. Thanks guys and sorry if I wasted any ones time :)

#9 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 02-August 01
  • 12,289 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 10:17 AM

Question self-answered.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users