• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Choose the Next Ambage Anthology Theme

AmbageAnthology Writing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Ambage Anthology (36 member(s) have cast votes)

What should the theme be?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 08:12 PM

(this has been approved by Black Six) So, the Ambage is getting ready to start its next published Anthology (after the successful completion of X:15). However, while the set-up was cool (15 themes, 15 writers, etc.), it was a little crazy coordinating and organizing everything. As such, with this next anthology, instead of having a bunch of themes, we're focusing on a single genre/overarching theme. So you could write for any theme, as long as it fits within the "genre" of the anthology.  Select which "genre" (or genres) you like best--the one with the most votes (or if some are tied and are compatible [i.e. Fantasy/Sci-Fi], then more than one) will be the overarching genre for the next anthology. While the anthology itself is open only to Ambage members on Skype (more information on how to participate will be posted in the main Ambage topic soon), feel free to vote in this poll even if you are not an Ambage member. 

Also keep in mind that we will be doing a Halloween anthology later, in case that helps you decide which theme(s) you choose for this one. This poll will close Sunday, March 3rd, at 11:59 PM PST.Posted Image

Edited by Velox, Feb 23 2013 - 08:13 PM.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

#2 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 08:13 AM

I voted for half the options. :lol: C'mon, though, a fantasy / science fiction / artwork-to-story / journeys / supernatural anthology would be awesome.

#3 Online The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 09:17 AM

My vote went on fantasy, which is always the more fun genre to write for. I seriously hope I'll be able to take part this time around. :P

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#4 Offline TNTOS

TNTOS
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,993 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 09:31 AM

Fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and post-apocalyptic are what I voted for.-TNTOS-

Edited by TNTOS, Feb 24 2013 - 09:32 AM.

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." -Michelangelo

A Writerly Blog
The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness
(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)
{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)
(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)
The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 03:18 PM

I voted for post-apocalyptic, Sci-Fy, and Heros.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 03:58 PM

Fantasy, journey, science fiction.

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#7 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:25 AM

I voted for post-apocalyptic. C'mon imagine a world full of destruction and stuff.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#8 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,227 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 02:52 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Post-Apocalyptic. I've always enjoyed stories focused on the aftermath of destruction or immense change.[/font]

WlQHcVy.jpg

#9 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 04:26 PM

Poll over, closed. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users