• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

What happened to the Zyglak?

Barraki Zyglak

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline darkslizer

darkslizer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 08:33 AM

So, quick question pertaining to the Barraki. What happened to those Zyglak that got trapped in a chamber with Takadox, Kalmah, and Mantax? Are they dead now?

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

#2 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Drifter

• 13,067 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 10:42 AM

[color=rgb(212,175,55);]Quick check says that Nocturn was convinced to take them on and defeated them. So they were either killed or incapacitated, yes.~|ET|~[/color]

Edited by Electric Turahk, Mar 02 2013 - 07:32 PM.

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#3 Offline The Great Being Velika

The Great Being Velika
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 10:57 AM

What Electric Tuhrahk said, but this brings up another question. With the new story Element of the Red Star do the Zyglak truly die? The Great Beings and Mata Nui evidently gave up on them long ago, what if their hate of Mata- Nui and the Great Beings denies them a ride to the Red Star when they die? 

#4 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,810 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:01 PM

What Electric Tuhrahk said, but this brings up another question. With the new story Element of the Red Star do the Zyglak truly die? The Great Beings and Mata Nui evidently gave up on them long ago, what if their hate of Mata- Nui and the Great Beings denies them a ride to the Red Star when they die? 

As long as they have a body and they were living (yes, even Rahi) they end up there.

#5 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'd assume that most Zyglak are dead by now, not just the ones in the Pit...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#6 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 793 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:15 PM

The ones in the pit are dead or have regained consciousness, and are back to doing their Zyglak things. Ones that were not in the pit are either living in the remains of the MU, or have followed the matoran out, and are once again living on the outskirts of society. 

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui

crocs.jpg

Come see my chima tribe banners here: http://www.bzpower.c...-chima-banners/

#7 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 361 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 01:54 PM

I always thought Noctorn killed them.

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos   Adriana<3

#8 Offline Baron Von Nebula

Baron Von Nebula
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 567 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 05:22 PM

I think Zyglak are organic, since they are not harmed by their metal-eating virus, and they were made out of the same material as krana.  If they are organic, they would not be revived by the Red Star.

It's hard to say what any surviving Zyglak would do- in the Kingdom universe, they chose to die rather than join the Matoran.  However, they may leave the MU and live away from everyone else, like they had done in the MU.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!
The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."
-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

#9 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,492 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 04:56 AM

Even if dead Zyglak were teleported to the Red Star, the Kestora would no doubt refuse to rebuild them.

wearewaiting.gif
Credit goes to JrMasterModelBuilder for the banner.

The Bring Back Bionicle Club is back! PM me or leave a message in my blog if you want in.

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#10 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,810 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 11:14 PM

Even if dead Zyglak were teleported to the Red Star, the Kestora would no doubt refuse to rebuild them.

They probably wouldn't even want to touch them.

#11 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 01:17 AM

They are most likley dead.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#12 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,275 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 02:37 AM

I doubt the Great Beings would view Zyglak as essential to the operation of the robot, and as such would not "key" the Red Star to revive them. According to BS01, the Zyglak wield weapons, which would indicate that their protodermis-eating disease might not make them fully organic.

#13 Offline darkslizer

darkslizer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 09:02 AM

Oh boy. Well, since they were basically a glitch in the system, leftovers, if you will, I would think they wouldn't be incorporated into the Red Star thing. However, I can't say that for sure. By normal standards, if they weren't disintegrated, which I will assume they weren't, then they would be being Zyglak on the Red Star.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

#14 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 11:36 AM

Revival.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users