• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Thurosa 3D Model

Blender 3D 3D Model Toa Cordak Blaster Gravity

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 07:30 PM

So I was sifting around in my huge collection of Blender files a bit ago and I came across this cool low poly Toa Mata template I made for a game a while ago. I started playing around with it and giving it weapons, textures, etc. Eventually I started posing it. I made quite a few, but I think this is probably the coolest so far. He's a Toa of Gravity named Thurosa. Hope you like him!

Link: https://lh6.googleus...Toa Thurosa.png

Thanks!

-Massimo Pisano A.K.A. Toa of Awesome

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,952 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 08:07 PM

That's really cool. The 3D-ness makes it better, and it looks like some movie prototype. But the eyes look a bit strange, because the glow from it covers the whole face. Anyway, I still like it.

#3 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 631 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 10:04 PM

hm. I like :D like Takua said, the glow from the eyes looks a bit weird coming from all the holes in the face, but otherwise pretty good. the Cordak Blaster does look a bit awkward in his grasp though. perhaps switching to a smaller gun, like a Kanoka launcher, would make it better balanced :)

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#4 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:28 PM

Yeah, I probably should change the gun. Also, the Cordak blaster bolts I made for it (they aren't shown in this picture) were rushed, extremely low-poly, and quite frankly look more like squashed cherry-red mushrooms with unusually long stems.

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users