Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

As for weapon name and form. I'll go for Nepenthes and in the form of a actual machete.

Strategy:

Amazon will start off trying to gain some distance between him and Furno to take advantage of his range and use a disk.While trying to use his agility to avoid any incoming attacks. With his ability to control plant life Amazon will try to bind Furno with summoned vines and close in on Furno to use his sword to attempt a attack on Furno's hero core.

Amazon vs Furno: Since Furno is able to get more use out of his Element, he has more options in attacking. Furno advances to the Semi-Finals and Amazon receives 10,000 W (due to not having an opponent in the first round).

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

Confirming match with Progenitus Worldsoul/Torch for 750 W.

Strategy:

Due to having only an Agility advantage over Torch, Natalie will rely on that stat for most of the fight. As soon as the fight begins she'll make a whirlwind of dust/dirt/whatever's on the floor of the arena to blind Torch, and charge past him while attacking with the Titan Gauntlets and Zephyrangs. After, she'll continue to keep him blind with dust&whirlwinds while dodging any attacks, which should be easier due to the dust. Breez also shall continue to pepper Torch with 'rang throws and air bullets while constantly moving.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Strategy:

First he'll as first move bling Surge to buy him the fraction of a second needed to dig a tunnel, he emmediately closes the entrance behind him and trow some extra stones against it with his strenght, the enimy, having both low strenght and mind will have a hard time following him. He'll then keep looking towards the entrance, he'll then prepare himself, recreating his earth armor after he putten on his mahiki(no use right now). He know the armor will be effective for he has alreaddy fought against a low-minded lightning dude He'll then secure the position of the mask and protect his arms(and hands) more against electrical shocks by adding more layers of earth above them(referring to both mask and arms, of caurse leaving big enough eyeholes). Then he's prepared enough and will break open the entrance and will emmidiately use the mahiki letting the guy believe there are nine Onuas crawling out holes all around surge(We've seen the noble one create 3 duplicates, nine will be no problem for the great one). In Surges small moment of not knowing who's who all duplicates will seem to do exacly what Onua does, to prevent him finding out too quick. The real Onua will move(together with the duplicates) move forward and he will Smash Surge.Notice: If Surge should break through the hole, he'll perform the same technique as against TorchNotice 2: If the Illusion doesn't work well he'll rely on his suit , and better agility and toughness.

I'm back!

Here is my strategy against Gali:

To get rid of Gali's above average agility and the effects of her Kakama, Millennium will create a solid-light hologram of a rope around Gali's legs and make sure it is tight. He will then attack her with lasers, keeping his distance to avoid her high strength. Whenever she attacks with an elemental attack, Millennium will speed out of the way. If she breaks free of the rope, Millennium will speed around, the battle field, hitting Gali with lasers and then speeding to another location before she can realize what happened.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Torch vs Breez: Heating up opponents over distance and using heat-seeking fireballs are probably outside of what fighters can accomplish even with a mind of 20. Still, Torch's Power Fuel should allow him to deliver a number of powerful fire attacks, and his toughness helps him to endure Breez's attacks. Torch wins 3,750 W.

Surge vs Onua: Since Surge is prepared for the illusion he will be able to use his agility to avoid Onua's close-range strategy. It will take time for him to pierce Onua's armor, let alone wear him down due to his higher toughness, but Surge should be able to stay out of Onua's range for the entirety of the long, long battle. Surge advances to the Semi-Finals, and Onua receives 20,000 W.

Millennia vs Gali: Both fighters have equal toughness and a strategy focused on mind, so the fighter with the higher mind has the edge. Millennia advances to the Semi-Finals, and Gali receives 20,000 W.

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

As I now have money, I am open for a battle with anybody. To note: If Iʻm am fighting Onua, I will be contributing 0 W. ʻCause seriously, itʻs getting annoying loosing to him. Against anybody else, iʻll be pitching in 3000 W.

pale kamaehu, lanakili pono

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Me and Dual Matrix shall battle, with us each putting 1,000 W on the table.

Strategy: Onua

To open it up, Ski will shoot a disk at Onua's knees, to slow him down so they are more level on the agility department. Then, Ski will attempt to circle-strafe Onua, constantly barraging him with energy blasts from his Ski Pole. If Onua gets too close, Ski will take advantage of his slightly higher toughness to try block anything Onua throws at him, while trying to get back to a reasonable distance. Ski's, well, skis shall be used to keep him over any ground based attack Onua throws.

He will first use his Ruru to blind Ski, preventing him from trowing disks well, if they get by accident in the right directing superhigh agility will dodge it with ease. Then he'll use the mahiki to make duplicate and utilisise his superhigh agility and toughness combined to get closer, if close enough, UBERSTRENGHT will finish him off.

I'm back!

Here's mine. Extremely nervous.

First jump into the air to avoid any ground attacks, then immediately activate Ruru upon jump. The ignite the floor that Electro's on to create damage. If he tries to jump up, Tahu will send a barrage of fire into the air so as to ground him. Then ignite the floor on fire again, then jump into the air and use Pakari, finishing off with a sword slam.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Confirming match with Vox, 2,500 W each.

Lava will start off with Data Refine, then heat his armor till it gives him an exoskeleton of heat to protect him from Kopaka's Ice attacks. He'll then use Handling Patch to boost his speed and race circles around Kopaka, drifting every so often to throw off Kopaka's aim, while striking him with Volcanic Edges.Lava will continue to get faster and faster until Kopaka is trapped in a vortex of heat, preventing him from using Ice. This will continue until the match is won.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Adonael: Amazon's stats have been updated. You currently have 4,000 W.

Tahu vs Electro: Electro will take some hits, but he'll most likely be able to execute his thunderstorm technique and cement his victory. Electro moves on to the Semi-Finals, and Tahu receives 20,000 W.

Semi-Finals start!

Electro vs Millennia, Surge vs Furno

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

Oh yes, this will be good.

Despite Surge usually trying to stay away, there's no escape from a super-heated floor. I use the floor-heat tactic to its fullest here, doing it often- not even with a sword, just by channeling heat naturally. What I do use the sword for is broad swings coated in white-hot flames, if Surge gets close enough. I unleash a barrage of large fire waves to try and make sure that there isn't much to retreat to for Surge, and use floor-heat after floor-heat to leave no area untouched. Before long, Surge is worn out from escaping my wide-range attacks, and I finish the duel with a final barrage of white-hot flames and slashes.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Here is my strategy. I hope I win!

Millennium will blind Electro and then create a chain that binds Electro to one place in the ground, nullifying his above average agility. Millennium will then fire lasers at Electro, and then speed to a different spot. If Electro uses his thunderstorm strategy, Millennium will speed to different places so the lightning will hit the ground, not him. Milllennium will throw a disk at Electro, and before it hits him, speed to his back. He will then hit Electro with his Solar Axe. Then, he will go back to using his lasers.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hoo boy...this is an intimidating matchup.

Strategy:

Millenium outclasses Electro in all areas except agility, but the difference in that stat is sizable. Electro will immediately fire a blast of electricity at Millenium's face, blinding and deafening the opponent in order to prevent him from creating any solid light projections at the start of the battle. Next, he will use his Ice Crystals and cover his body with an electric shell as an extra layer of defense. He will then move to a different position, charge a disk with electricity, and then throw it at Millenium's knees to hamper his mobility. Electro will continue to dash around the arena firing bolts of electricity at Millennium, targeting his chest and head to deal the most damage possible. While Millenium can boost his movement speed with his powers, that does not alter his reaction time, so Electro should be able to get more shots in.

First run-on sentences and now comma splices? What is the world coming to?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Millennia vs Electro: It looks like both fighters will blind each other at the same time, but as Electro's method also causes damage he should have enough time to create electric armor and get off the ground. Millennia's chain will still reduce his agility, though the electric armor will likely damage it slowly to allow him to break free after taking several hits from lasers. The Ice Crystal definitely helps Electro to endure the hits, but the damage sustained may slow him down enough that Millennia can swat him with his Solar Axe--though this will damage Millennia due to the armor. It's close, but since the Ice Crystals will give Electro an edge in toughness, I think he'll be able to endure. Electro advances to the Final Match, and Millennia receives 30,000 W.

I expect this to be the round I get defeated. I only got through to the second round by luck alone. And I'm not quite sure how I beat Onua.Strategy:

Instead of using his usual strategy, Surge will try to experiment around in this battle. Firstly, Surge will do an inverse of what he normally does at the end of every battle and instead attempt to charge Furno with electricity instead of himself. If he can, Surge will at least try to gain some distance on Furno by jumping rapidly with the occasional roll, which will hopefully give him enough distance to start strafing and shooting arrows of electricity at Furno. If Furno tries to use his own agility to catch up, Surge will repeat a previous strategy of leaving behind a trail of electricity. When he thinks he his far away enough, Surge will try blasting Furno with a stream of electricity. If Surge cannot get away from Furno, Surge will accept it and make use of strafe-jumping and roll-jumping, sometimes hopefully roll-jumping between Furno's legs. If Furno uses his powers over fire, Surge will counter similarly with his own powers over electricity. If Furno gets close, Surge will electrify the ground around himself, so that Furno can only make a ranged attack instead of pounding on Surge. If Furno gets really close to Surge, Surge will make use of his agility to backflip over Furno, going behind him and attempting to electrify his back. If he has successfully accomplished that, Surge will dodge backwards while firing an arrow of electricity. When Furno or Surge get weakened, Surge will charge Furno with even more electricity if Surge is weakened, and himself if Furno is weakened. Then he will make a dash at Furno, while sending out two consistent streams of electricity. If Surge gets to a point where he knows he will be defeated, he will give up and not give Furno the satisfaction of totally beating him up.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Keizah: You won't be able to purchase trainers or items until you are knocked out of the tournament.

Surge vs Furno: Though Surge makes excellent use of his agility, Furno's wide-range attacks combined with Surge's low toughness will likely give him the match. Furno advances to the Final Match, and Surge receives 30,000 W.

Flaredrick: The Kanohi Hau has been added to your inventory. You currently have 10,200 W.

Final Match Start!

This is it folks! A Slizer, the oldest of the old, against a Hero, the newest of the new! The buzzing blitzkrieg, Electro, versus Furno, the raging red rookie! Who will win the Champhionship?!