Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

I'd like to buy +3 agility training (8,000), and +5 mind training (13,000) with the once-per-tournament Core Transfer +1 bonus for the mind training. That should cost 21,000 widgets in total.I am really glad that I managed to get those 30,000 widgets. Saving the remaining 9,500 widgets for whatever items there may be once the tournament ends.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Okay, I am confirming a match with Dual Matrix, him contributing 500 W, me contributing none.

Strategy

Torch uses a nova blast. game.

If for some reason you close that loophole, my strategy will be thus. If Onua starts to tunnel, Torch uses techniques utilized by Furno in every match ever to melt that section of the ground, collapsing it on Onua. While it is really hot. If he doesnʻt tunnel, Torch will chug his power fuel then start to back away really fast while firing lots of fireballs and flaming disks to the head at Onua, hoping his awesome mind overwhelms Onuaʻs toughness before Onua closes in. Torch will also you his heat signature sensing from last battle to find Onua while blinded or amidst fake copies. Also, just for kicks, torch heats up the ground. And covers himself in some sort of lava armor, even though I have no idea how that would even work.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

I got 1200 on Furno if he wins. If not then I keep it.

Alright! Thanks for being confident. I'll edit with my strategy in a minute, I just want to look over some things Electro commonly does and his stats and all- not his own strategy for this, but just study him in general

EDIT: It's time.

Despite the Ice Crystal and high Agility, Furno will push through using his higher Strength to fight. He will use most aerial attacks for Electro, such as wide spreads of fireballs, and slash with white-hot flames on his steel. He use the large blade of the Infernal Blade to shield from some attacks, and even through storms he will use the sword not only to shield himself, but to stand ground by plunging it into the ground to use as a stand of sorts. Once he's softened up Electro a bit with white-hot flame and hardiness, he'll create spouts of fire around Electro, snaring him in flame, and unleash a barrage of white-hot Infernal Blade fury! If assaulted with a disk or by the stinger, he'll block it with the Infernal Blade like other attacks. Once Electro is on his last legs, Furno will create a white flame spout covering all but the edges of the arena that will burn Electro just as efficiently as a super-heated ground, but in mid-air!

Edited by ninjamonkey3000

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Well...let's proceed. I'm looking forward to seeing what strategies you come up with, Ninja.

Electro will start by using the Ice Crystals/electric cloak combination right off the bat while dashing up into the sky. Electro will generate a storm and hide inside it, but this time he will focus the electricity into a giant ball of lightning that he will send hurtling down toward Furno. This will produce a huge shockwave that will be difficult to avoid with only average agility. Should Furno survive somehow, Electro will follow up with lightning bolts and disks.

In the event that Furno manages to ground Electro, the Slizer will produce a bright flash of lightning to blind Furno and serve as a distraction while Electro runs away. Electro will then use his superior agility to keep the distance between himself and Furno, firing volleys of lighting bolts and disks.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Wraith and i have agreed to a match we will both be sponsoring for 2500 widgets each.

I will be posting my strategy soon.

also before i start this match i would like to improve both my strength and mind by +1

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Negative: Surge's stats have been updated.

Furno vs Electro: Furno's wide-range attacks should hit even with Electro's high agility, but Electro's Ice Crystal/electric armor combination assists him in holding on while attacking with his edge in mind. The fire spouts, though they may at first catch Electro by surprise, seem easier to dodge. Electro will take some hefty damage, but I think he'll come out on top in the end. Furno receives 40,000 W.

Electro is our new Champion! He will also receive 40,000 W, and can purchase one free item and either four free +1 stat trainers or one free +5 stat trainer.

Strack: Gali's stats have been updated and the Huna has been added to her inventory. You currently have 12,200 W.

Vox: Since you announced a match you won't be able to train until it is over.

About lava armor: Fire armor is okay, but lava armor might be taking it a step too far. Also, no Nova Blasts.

New items and upgrades are available in the shop!

strategy against wraith

Against lava i will focus this time on physical force. i will start by try by trying to freeze his wheels while running up to him and slashing him along the side with my sword. If lava tries to come at me i will use my powers to summon a ramp in front of him and as he flies into the air i will aim upward with my sword causing a flurry of ice daggers at his underside. as soon as he starts heading down from the air i will summon an ice pillar to collide with him. as soon as he hit the pillar i will make the pillar shatter and he will continue his decent. as soon as he hits the ground i will throw my ice covered shield at him shield at him utilizing not only my mind stat but my strength stat increasing the damage taken. as soon as the shield hits him i will lunge forward aiming for his wheels with my sword which without wheels he is incapable of movement.. Also as a counter defense when ever lava sends wheel talismans or any throwable object i will try and summon a wall of ice to deflect the thrown object.

ok i also have a match with dual and we are both sponsoring for 1000 widgets

strategy against onua

Ok since my mind is my only really defense here i am going to focus on that, I start off by creating a near freezing blizzard as the blizzard is forming i cover my shield in ice and throw it at onua's legs with all my might. Seeing as i covered it in ice i use my control over ice to bring it back to me. Now that the blizzard is at it full i use the lack of visibility to get as far away from onua as possible while sending wave after wave of ice daggers flying towards him. I then create 2 boulder sized chunks of ice above onua sending them crashing down onto his head. I then create a wall of ice behind onua while sending a wave of ice towards onua hoping to slam him in between the two. i then dissolve the forward ice wall and send my shield flinging towards his mask/head, as the shield hits him i use his slight distraction from the hit to summon ice to form around him effectively disabling him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Whoohoo! *runs a lap around the arena*

But in all seriousness, thank you guys for making the tournament so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the strategies in this game develop further.

As for my prizes, I'll take the all-stats boost. Also, are all items eligible for the free purchase, or is it only non-upgrading items? Either way, please just apply it to the most expensive eligible item in this order.

I'll buy the Meteor Armor, an Illusion staff, and a +3 strength trainer.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

yeah, the only reason I chose lava armor is because I could wrap my head around how lava armor works even less. As for the Nova blast, I know that wasnʻt allowed. I was commenting on the fact that it was currently disallowed for toa only. Also, Dual, how do you know about the lava armor if that is a strategy for a match against you?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Against wordsoul:

He will use his higher Agility to get closer to Torch, dodging all his ranged attacks, once close he'll add a layer of Earth to his claws to protect him from flaming armor and know him out using world's extremest Strenght.So Basicly get closer, dodge attacks and hit him. (In the two stats needed for that I'm clearly better)Notce: If Onua senses the old hot ground trick is coming he'll add some layers of earth to his feet to protect them from burning.

Vox:

To limit his mind I will blind him, in addition to that I'll also create duplicates all around Kopaka, so when he regains vision he will have a hard time figuring out which one is real and will buy Onua quite a lot time, while confused/blinded Onua will use his Strength and Agility to get quickly close enough to Kopaka for meelee combat and crush him using his strenght. If he tries to flung an attack at me I'll dodge using agility

Your speed? How is it determend, I assume the combo of strenght and agility?

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Lava vs Kopaka: Lava's heated body combined with his Patch-boosted agility should help him to melt or avoid the ice ramps, and his Data Refine will help his vortex to do more damage to Kopaka. Lava wins 12,500 W.

Torch vs Onua: Torch's Power Fuel should buy him time, and that combined with the barrage of attacks means he will probably get in a good number of hits. Also, if he heats the ground and Onua stops to create earth boots (which will not offer much defense due to the difference in mind), he will have even more of an opening. Torch wins 1,250 W.

Kopaka vs Onua: Onua's Kanohi and agility edge should allow him to close in on Kopaka. Onua wins 5,000 W.

Portalfig: The staff has been added to Ski's inventory.

Negative: The Wing Booster has been added to Surge's inventory. You currently have 2,500 W.

Ninja: Furno has been upgraded to Furno 2.0! You currently have 26,750 W.

Keizah: Upgrades are not elligible as a prize. Electro has been upgraded to Cosmic Electro (title still tentative...), his stats have been updated, and the Staff of Illusion has been added to his inventory. You currently have 12,500 W.

Worldsoul: I suppose I should make that clearer.

Dual: Speed is determined based on agility.

you know i actually would say speed would be a combo of mind and agility because it really takes mind to conserve stength so as to gain the most from the agilty and as such increase overall speed, although it also takes strength to propel your feet forward so maybe a combo of mind, strength and agility

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

you know i actually would say speed would be a combo of mind and agility because it really takes mind to conserve stength so as to gain the most from the agilty and as such increase overall speed, although it also takes strength to propel your feet forward so maybe a combo of mind, strength and agility

Ever seen Forest Gump :) , I don't think you actually need that much brains for running, in strenght you're right.

I'm back!

lol very very true on that manner. also great reference there. so yeah in that manner i guess mind would not be needed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I would like to but the following new items:

Vahki Staff: temporarily disorient an opponent and lower their mind; 7,000 W

Toughness +3; 8000 W

Lava Stone: significantly lowers the agility of flying opponents; for Slizers; 7,000 W

This adds up to 22000 W, leaving me with 13500 W. Also, on the Vahki Staff, is it a melee weapon?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Rocka will immediately run right, then take the high ground, using his great agility to block Onua's attacks. Once he finds cover, he will use his staff of accuracy to shoot Onua with is energy bolts, quickly darting behind cover whenever Onua tries to shoot. If Onua gets to close or runs to a position where Rocka can not shoot, he will run to a better position, always trying to keep the high road. If Onua is not downed by then, Rocka will run up to him strafing in short zig-zags left to right to try and avoid Onuas fire. The, running up to Onua he will perform a summer-sault over his head and smack him with his claw.

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

At the beginning of the fight he'll blind Rocka bringing the agility balance when he uses his staff equal, then he'll create an Illusion of a giant monster behind him, letting him flee in my direction(Wait, first Illusion then Blinding sorry). I will at the same time move towards him, and with him blinded and using the staff his agility will not change, remainig the same as mine, but I moved close enough during his Illusion that I will be able to end the fight with my strenght.I have higher tougness too so eventually he'll get tired if my Illusion misses, so I at last can strike.

I'm back!

Onua vs Rocka: The illusion and blinding should give Onua enough time to get close enough to attack Rocka, who may be able to avoid a few hits but will end up being hit sooner or later as his edge in agility is only 1 point. Onua wins 10,000 W.

Confirming match with Strack. Giving 1500W each.

First Tahu will send a wave of fire towards Gali, then send down a rain of fire on her. He'll then jump up into the air, blinding her with the Ruru, then use the Pakari and strike the ground with the sword to cause a quake. If she uses the Hau on this part, then the quake will make her lose focus, thus leaving me with an open opportunity to strike her with my blade.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Me and Flaredrick have agreed to a match to see whoʻs cuisine reigns supreme whoʻs flame burns the fieriest. I will be paying 3000 W, he will be paying 1000 W(The miser! hmph.) By the way, Flaredrick, you can only bring two items into battle. Iʻd suggest taking the Pakari and the Hau in against Torch. Thatʻs a reeaalllyy good plan right there. Pakari and Hau, got it?

Strategy

Firstly, Torch will throw disk floater style at Tahu, so it looks like the obligatory knee shot, but actually hits Tahu right in the mask, stunning him and hopefully dealing heavy damage. If Tau tries any elemental attacks against Torch, they will be promptly NO Uʻd by Torchʻs higher mind. If Tahu tries to get into close range, Torch will start to absorb all the heat in the surrounding area, so that when Tahu reaches that point, he is shocked by how cold it is now, and then Torch throws all the absorbed heat at him in the form of a giant fireball. Torch will then chug his power fuel and run away, rinse and repeat. The heat signature sensing that you havenʻt said I canʻt do will be put to good use in case of blinding or invisibility. In case of heated floor, absorb heat: giant fireball. If Torch ever gets cornered in melee range, he will start flamethrowering Tahu with his Inferno Guantlet flames. Booyeah.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Hm...difficult challenge.

First Tahu will jump into the air, sending a fire torando at him. While he's absorbing the heat, he'll slash away. Then back flip away so as not to become too cold, or too hot. He'll then send a massive wave of fire down of him, then while running behind the fire, use the Pakari and strike away with his sword. Then do a back flip kick on him and send a fire ball at him.If he makes a heavy attack, I'll use the Hau to defend.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg