Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Time to go against Onua. BZP Forum, 1000W each.

Arriving at the community index, Tahu will throw a series of Fire attacks. Then he will jump into the Comic forum. Were he will blind Onua with the Ruru, then incinerate him with a wave of fire. Then head to the OTC section where he will use the Pakari to slam into Onua with his sword, finishing him with a rain of fire.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Having learnt the powers of the Arenas he'll use his Agility to dodge any attacks, then he'll run towards the most active topic(S&T?). Arriving there the real fight will start, Onua will dodge any fire attacks from Tahu, which will then hit members. Hapori Tohu becomes angry. Onua will go and attack Tahu, who will most likely fire more blasts which Onua will dodge and will hit members, if Tohu doesn't kill Tahu then, Onua will summone his strenght and kill Tahu.Kanohi Dodging:Hua: No problem, try again after you took a blow with ToughnessRuru:Use your Ruru too, in addition with Illusionary dark to prolongue his blindness.Pakari:His strenght and agility(I'm not sure if toughness is already brought) will still outmatch his kew strenght.Huna: Hide between the crowds of the topic untill the Power wears of.

I'm back!

Negative: The staff has been added to Surge's inventory. You currently have 1,000 W.

Dual: Onua's stats have been updated. You currently have 3,200 W.

If you can find some volunteers, feel free to try out that type of match and then I'll make a decision about including it permanently. (You will need to contribute Widgets though.)

Tahu vs Onua: Since Onua's agility is higher he'll get to the link first. Tahu's attacks are wide-range, so it's likely that they will injure quite a few members and invoke Tohu's wrath, giving Onua a chance to use his advantage in strength. Onua wins 5,000 W.

Keizah: Electro's stats have been updated. You currently have 4,500 W.

I am rejoining, so I will except any battle now.

can I get my W count?

Do you want to be one of DM and I's opponents in our 2v2 match? You'll need to find a partner. (You need to check out Bio Battle- you didn't explain your event.)

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Y'know, I'd do the match, but I don't have a good track record against Millennia or Onua... speaking of which;

Confirming match with Dual, 1,500 W, Coliseum.

Lava will use Data Refine and Handling Patch straight up, then start drifting around the arena to generate friction, converting it to heat all the while, and avoid Onua's attacks. When an acceptable amount of heat is built up, Lava will melt the arena floor into magma, removing Onua's greatest strength and boosting Lava's Fire type attacks.

Lava will then start propelling heat out of his wheels just enough to raise him above the magma and drifting around Onua, striking him with Volcanic Edge repeatedly. Should Onua blind Lava, Lava will increase the propulsion to the point of where he's high enough above Onua that he (Onua) can't reach him. When Onua goes to use the Mahiki, Lava will fire a Fire-type Wheel at the magma, causing an explosion and a subsequent magma-shower which will disrupt the illusion and damage Onua at the same time.

If Onua attempts to burrow out of the magma, Lava will send fire into the hole, turning the walls into magma that will flow down and either catch Onua or send him to the surface to face more damage.

*This is on the principle that Lava, when given Toa-level Fire power and coupled with his resistance to heat, will be more likely to survive in a situation such as the one I've created.

Against Lava(And torch I'm battling him for 1500 in the BZP forum.)

This time he's more prepared, his agility is now(even when Lava uses item), higher than that of him. So he'll just dodge attacks(in case of torch jumping between member so if he misses Tohu gets angry), (possibly toughness them) and slowely reach Lava finishing him of in one extreme strenght blow. But since the dude is a fire type with high mind(If torch does this he's crazy it'll kill nearly all members before Onua dies and Tohus will kill him first) he'll probably do the old heat the floor trick again, but heating a huge floor saps enormous energy, slowing him enough, that when Onua notices the floor is getting hot he'll create Earth boots and speed up towards Lava dodging any blows and finish the tired dude off. When he can't reach Lava for some reason(Lava river?) He'll protect himself against flames with a chunk of earth(melting it partly) and trow it with his huge strengt and agility at Lava creating a deadly Napalm Rock(He'll trow this using perfect agilty trying to not harm anyone while battling Torch)

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Sorry, I misread it.

Onua vs Lava: Turning the floor to magma will probably hurt Lava too, and Onua's toughness means he'll probably survive a while. Of course, it seems that Onua will be busy trying to shield himself from the magma, giving Lava a chance to use his exploding fire wheel and knock Onua deeper into the magma. Lava wins 7,500 W.

ok here is my strategy with lupis

Ok for my strategy i will start off by coating my feet in a layer of ice so as to increase my weight and by extension gravity. As soon as i do that i will then rush towards him using my strenghth and agilty to deliver solid sword strikes to his legs. as my sword strikes his legs will cause ice to form. i will then immidiatly lunge backwords landing as far from him as possible. I will then summon a single spike of ice aiming abdomen. as soon as that is done i will throw my shield as hard as possible towards his head. while he is distracted i will summon ice daggers to shatter all the vats of the brain things while i create a large thick dome of ice around me so as to protect me from the brain things while they focus on him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Confirming match with Onua, paying 1000 W, in the Forums.

Okay, so hopefully Onua will try to lure Torch into some subforum like his fight with Tahu. If he does that, instead of following, Torch will go to COT and mill about until Onua gets fed up with waiting for Torch and goes to find him. As Onua is searching, Torch will go to a PM terminal and send a PM to Onua, containing a bunch of thrown disks. On fire. Once Onua enters COT, Torch will, from hidden within a group of members, use his high mind and fire powers to send little sparks into the topics. Not big blazes, just a little spark of flame. As flame wars erupt throughout COT, Torch will use his Power Fuel and wade head for the exit, making sure to stay in the crowds, while Onua is confused and distracted by the fire everywhere. Once safely out, Torch will wait in Bionicle RPG until Hapori Tohu smites all of COT. If somehow Onua survives, Torch will be rallying the inhabitants of the BZPRPG against him, so that he is struck down by them once he enters the RPG forum.

Itʻs hard to make a strategy against someone better than you at everything.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Confirming my match against Negative at Naho Bay. I will be contributing 1000W, while Negative has decided not to make a wager.

Strategy:

Electro will use the Cosmic Armor to boost his mind and then use the Illusion Staff to create four clones. All five Slizers will dash through the air towards Surge from different angles to camouflage Electro's approach, allowing Electro to stab Surge from behind with an electrified Caelum. This will momentarily stun Surge, preventing him from using his wing boosters and allowing Electro to use his strength to pick up the hero and drop him in the water. After allowing the water rahi to batter Surge for a while, Electro will finish him off with a focused blast of electricity.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Ok... then can I get a miru and as many minds as I can get?

And stratigy!

we shall fight on a fallen stalagtite, and If I get knocked off, I use my miru to levitate back to the top.

I hit him with as many stoned as posible, levitating above the stalagtite, and I try to avoid anything he throws at me. I use my ruru to blind him. then I make a bunch of stalagtites fall on him. if he avoids it, I will make the arena fall by a mighty kick. he will die of either being crushed or falling.

Is invisoble!

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Canis, I said that I don't have a good track record. That meant that I wasn't planning on a 2v2.

Dual, good match.

I'll sell Data Refine, replace it with CreateRoads.EXE and buy a Toughness +1.

+ 2,500

= 2,000

End result is 2,000 Widgets.

... Man, it's becoming a pain to save for the OS upgrade... Well, I'll just save up and buy a little at a time 'till next tournament.

Until then, Lava is free for battle

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Onua vs Torch: Worldsoul, contributing 1,000 W gives you a chance of being broke after this match. Are you sure you want to contribute 1,000?

Electro vs Surge: I don't recall Surge ever purchasing a Camouflage Badge. Still, Surge will be able to slow down Electro and get into the air, but when he starts circling Electro he'll be vulnerable to Electro's illusion and take a powerful hit to the back. Electro throws Surge into the water, but Surge should be able to escape before taking too much damage from the Rahi. He may be struck by a lightning bolt as he comes out, and while natural resistance to electric shocks will help, Electro has a high mind currently boosted by his armor, so it'll be painful. Surge is still in the fight, though, and will probably go up to Electro and begin circling him again. However, his punch won't do all that much against Electro's toughness, and in pausing to attack he may make himself vulnerable to being grabbed and thrown into the water again. Electro wins 2,500 W.

Loganto: Since you're in a match right now, you cannot make any purchases until the match is over.

Wraith: The Data Refine has been replaced with a CreateRoads.EXE, and Lava's stats have been updated.

Kopaka vs Millennia: Sorry I didn't do this earlier. Millennia's light/heat technique will portect him from a lot of ice attacks, though Kopaka will get in some solid sword strikes early on. The hologram will help cause some damage, but since it is not generating enough heat to melt the ice Kopaka will probably be able to deal enough damage to make it fade away. Millennia will probably dodge the shield throw, but this should give Kopaka enough time to free the Brains and begin working on his ice dome. However, Millennia may get in some laser attacks before the dome is complete, and the heat coming off of his body may help repel the Brains so he can knock them away/destroy them. Once he comes up to Kopaka's ice dome the heat will help him get through, and once a hole is made the remaining Brains may go for easier prey. Millennia wins 3,750 W.

Ok stratgy against Logato:

Onua will use his higher agility to dodge any ranged attacks and keephim from tripping/falling. Then Onua will use his control over earth to let the ground underneath Pohatu fall, If the guy is standing on the same stalgtite he'ss get closer using (toughness and agility) and finish him of with strenght.If the dude blids him Onua will double blind him: Ruru and Illusionary darkness.If the guy wants to drop a village Onua will use his higher mind to keep it from falling.

logatos post is a few above he made the text wite, I contribute 4000 he 2000

I'm back!