Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Canis: I'm still working on it.

2v2: Perhaps I should put some limits on the Staff of Silence...it takes out a decent portion of Lava/Power's strategy, and the Lava Stone will essentially trap them on the ground to deal with the brunt of the arena traps. I'm going to give this one to Canis--you receive 10,000 W.

For a limit on the Staff of Silence, how about this: You have to win one battle after using it to use it again?

Me and Progenitus have agreed to a match, 1,000 W each, Glacial Sector. I have promised to not use any Gravity attacks or items.

First, Virus will use his claw tendrils to slow himself down and prevent himself from skidding out of control. He will drive around, launching energy blasts and shockwaves at Dust. He will occasionally try to get in close, and he will swipe at Dust with his claw tendrils, specifically his wheels, so Dust will roll forward and lose control. Virus will try to keep behind him, and continue launching Gravi-spears, energy blasts and shockwaves at Dust.

Updated list of wins against RoboRiders

• Dust
  • Power
  • Lava
  • Swamp
  • Boss

Let's just hope he beats Swamp and Dust.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming match with Canis.

Okay, so Dust will speed away from Virus, then start to use the arena as a skate park, rolling around it and building up speed, using the momentum to maneuver around energy attacks, and spearing any tendrils to come his way, hopefully hurting Virus. Once he has built up enough speed and sees a gap in Virus's vigilance, Dust will charge, goring Virus on his spears. Rinse and repeat until win.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Canis: Hm...maybe I will go with that.

Virus vs Dust: Dust should be able to build up enough speed for a good hit, but once he's that close it'll be easier for Virus to deliver his own attacks. Whatever hits Virus gets in will do a lot of damage, and he's likely to get in more hits than Dust will. Virus wins 5.000 W.

Flaredrick: I considered Zamor Launchers, but I wasn't sure how to balance them. Midak and Nynrah blasters will be available at a later date.

Pulsate and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Evo on the Valiant, 1000W each.Strategy:

Gali will begin the match by wrapping Evo's ankles and wrists in water and suspending him in the air upside-down (a task made easier by the low gravity). She will then use the staff of illusion to make it appear to Evo that the room is spinning horizontally which, combined with the fact that he is hanging upside-down, should confuse and disorient the hero so that it will be difficult for him to counterattack. She will then increase her density before going in for the attack with her staves, increasing her toughness and the damage output from her attacks. Once the hero has been weakened, she will surround him with a sphere of water and slam him into the ground to finish him.

Items Used:

Staff of Illusion

Staff of Density Control

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'm still not ready top do a match yet, but I'll buy some upgrades:

Flying disk

Kadin

Granite +5 toughness

Granite +3 agility

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ok Canis lupus and i have agreed to a match against Tahu and Torch

We will be fighting in the Rock-Realm arena and Torch will be sponsoring for 1500 widgets, Tahu for 1000 widgets, Canis for 1000 widgets and i will be sponsoring for 2000 widgets

Ok Canis and i did a two part strategy where he posted his part then i posted mine. So this is our combined strategy

Millennium will bring his Vahki Staff and Virus's Insect Staff into battle.Millennium will create a solid hologram armor to protect against any fire attacks. Millennium will attack Tahu and Torch, shooting energy blasts and lasers, using his Vahki Staff to confuse them and lower their mind stats. He will create a swarm of insects to attack Tahu and Torch's heads, further confusing them. Kopaka will create walls of ice around the three, and then go to any rocks. He will create paths of ice for the rocks to travel down, with the paths leading Tahu and Torch. He will then use his sword as a lever to put the rocks on the paths. The rocks will hit Tahu and Torch.From there Kopaka will use the paths of ice he created to slide down them and head directly for tahu and Torch. As he slides down he sends waves of ice daggers at them before coming up to them and striking them both with his sword as he slides by them. As soon as he is a safe distance he will motion for millennium to make a light flare while kopaka covers his eyes. As Tahu and Torch are blinded he moves to them and begins striking them with his sword aiming for crucial parts mainly tahu's and Torch's legs. Millennium will also Strike at Tahu's and Torch's legs with his disk. He then moves away from them before looking to millennium. with that they both extend thier respective weapons and release a mix of light blasts and ice daggers.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Here is Tahu's and Torch's strategy.

First Tahu will use his Mask of Shielding to block any incoming attacks, while moving to a secure location. While doing so, Torch will launch four disks while I throw a bunch of fire grenades. When behind cover, Tahu will look over the rock, then when they are close enough, unleash a fire tornado. Then when they come down, encase them in a ring of fire. Which Torch will fire four disks while again throw a barrage of fire grenades. Then Tahu and Torch will go up to them quickly while the grenades are exploding and attack them.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

New fighters have been added: Matoro, Helryx, and Toxic Reapa. The next round of voting can begin now, with new potentials being Malum, Straak, and Bruizer.

Bulik: Granite's stats have been updated and the items have been added to Granite and Nidhiki's inventories. You currently have 5,750 W.

2v2: I need to leave shortly, so I can't settle this right now--I'll resolve it when I return home later.

Strategy against Gali:

(I noticed that Surge and Evo have a shared inventory, so I'll make use of that now.)

Firstly, Evo will begin by equipping his Wing Boosters, but not using them. Instead, he will use up his one illusion to make it look like he is going up, when in reality he is rushing at Gali and attacking her a few times, based on his strength. Then, he will back away from Gali, then equipping the Staff of Slow to slow her down so that he can get away without being caught up to. Then, he will use his wing boosters to fly up, and will use his one confusion to confuse Gali. During this, he will shoot out energy bolts, hopefully damaging her. After this, he will drop back to the ground, activate the Aegis Program, and use his Staff of Density on himself so that he has high toughness. He will then rush at Gali, and attack her with his fists.

(Even when limited, I still think Psionics is overpowered...)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

2v2: Kopaka high mind means it won't be easy to melt through his ice wall, so Tahu and Torch will be boxed in and debilitated by Millennia's staffs. With their mind reduced, their fire-heavy strategy will be less effective, meanwhile their opponents will be attacking without mercy. Kopaka and Millennia both receive 13,750 W.

Gali vs Evo: Again, Evo can only use bring two items into battle. Since Wing Boosters and the Staff of Slow are mentioned first, I'll go with those. Gali has higher agility, so she should be able to use her opening attack before Evo activates his illusion. When she attacks with her staffs, Evo won't take too much damage due to his toughness, and eventually he should be able to use his illusion to break free. However, his rush attack will be blocked by her Staff of Density's power, so he leaves himself open to Gali's water sphere attack. Once the Staff of Slow has been used Evo should be able to escape and use his energy attacks, but his lower mind will make this less effective. Evo's fist attacks will do more damage than Gali's staff attacks, but Evo has taken more damage by this point, so it becomes a very close match. Should mind-based attacks come into play, however, Gali will probably be able to take the fight. Gali receives 5,000 W.

And Gali wins by a nose. Good match Pulsate, you would have had me if the Staff of Density Control hadn't triggered at the right time.Note to self: Double-check your opponent's inventory before posting. I completely forgot about the Wing Boosters. :annoyed: Also, I think I'll sell the Ice Crystals and Solar Radiation, since they're pretty much redundant at this point.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I would like to purchase a a kanohi kadin.

Also must ask If i were to sponsor Von Nebula would he be able to use any of the hero factory upgrades? Reason i ask is since he was at one time a hero

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Keizah: The items have been returned. You currently have 20,500 W.

Vox: Since Kopaka is a Toa Nuva, he can only use Kanohi Nuva. More Kanohi may receive Nuva equivalents in the future, but for now it's just the basic six.

No, Von Nebula would not have access to the Core Transfer. He would be able to use most Hero Factory equipment, though.

The problem with Zamor is that they're instant-win.

--Antidermis Zamor would put the opponent under your direct control, so you can just order them to kill themselves/let you win/whatever.

--The Inika used Energized Protodermis in their Zamor, and since we wouldn't be using it to free fighters of Antidermis effects, it would probably just melt their insides.

Other effects were the power-stealing Zamor used against Brutaka (leaving him almost too weak to move), making the target's worst fear come true (definitely instant-win), shrinking them to the size of a protodite (*step*), and tracking target via energy pulses (useless in this context).

The ones that could possibly work: freezing the opponent in time (several items do/will feature paralysis, making it redundant), nullifying opponent's weapons (Staff of Molecular Disruption, redudant), and binding the target to the nearest living thing. The last one may have some possibility, but even that is a bit redudant with other paralysis items.

On a different note, I finally added Mahri Nui to the arena list.

True, all canon Zamor would have to be heavily nerfed and/or already resemble existing items. However, I think that the idea of ammos with different effects is an interesting one...perhaps we could brainstorm some fanon Zamor designs that are a tad less overpowered? Or perhaps just create alternate versions of existing ammos (disks, wheels, etc.)? (Edited in so as not to double post) Flaredrick and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Lhikan in the Training Sphere area. Strategy:

She will avoid looking directly at Lhikan at the beginning of the match to avoid being blinded by the Ruru. Gali will hit the sphere with a jet of water and then form a conveyor belt of water beneath her feet to propel her toward the control panel. She will guard herself with a shield of water as she changes the arena to Naho Bay. She will then use her Staff of Illusion to create the image of a swarm of fish beneath Lhikan's lily pad to lure rahi to the area. She will then overturn his lily pad with a wave, presenting the Takea and Tarakava with a shiny new chew toy. Regardless of the arena, Gali will surround herself with a wall of water and assault Lhikan with jets of water. If the Toa gets in close, she will use the staff of Density Control to become intangible, wrap him in tendrils of water, and then attack him with her staves and whips of water.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match with Vox, Power vs Kopaka in the Charred Forest for 3000 W each.

Power will be bringing CreateRoads.EXE and Heat Spine.

Power will begin by blasting Kopaka quickly with a Lightning-charged volley of Shockbolts, before blinding him with the Heat Spine. He will then use CreateRoads to weave above and through the trees, using a combo of Heat Spine and Lightning strikes to set the forest alight as much as possible to target Kopaka's Elemental weakness, while dodging as many of Kopaka's attacks as possible, using pulses of Lightning to destroy or disrupt any that come too close. If Kopaka takes to the air on an ice-slide, Power'll use Heat Spine to melt some of the ice to amplify his following Lightning blast to blow Kopaka out of the air. As Power is doing this, he is trying to lure Kopaka into a working trap. Should he succeed, Power will immediately blind Kopaka again with the Heat Spine before charging a dual Strike Blast to inflict some heavy damage before zooming off before Kopaka breaks loose. This will continue until the end of the battle.

I have a feeling this won't go my way, due to the insane difference in strength between Power and Kopaka, but I'm still hoping it will.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Kopaka will bring The impact skakdi spine into battle

Kopaka will begin by summing a blizzard in the area. As the blizzard reaches it peak he will strike forward with his ice daggers sending them directly at Power. while Power is distracted kopaka will use the skakdi spine to send Power flying into the trees. As he does this kopaka will rush up to power and deliver several swipes of his swords. He will imediatly head back into the blizzard and use it as cover which will allow him to strike from within it. Kopaka will deliver a mix of Ice daggers and impact vision. This will be his strategy, Using two to deliver massive damage. At one point he will activate a delayed elemental strike that will be a horizontal pillar of ice. This pillar when activated will slam into power.

So yeah that is my strategy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox: Kopaka's stats have been updated. You currently have 6,200 W.

Keizah: I'm always open to ideas. Strategy received.

Power vs Kopaka: All of Kopaka's stats tower above Power's stats--most of his attacks are going to hit, they're going to do a lot of damage, and he's not going to take very much damage from Power's attacks. Kopaka wins 15,000 W.

Okay here is my strategy.

First Lhikan will automatically activate the Pakari and gulf the sphere in fire. Then While stunned, activate Ruru and attack with Great Swrods. Block any in coming melee attacks. Then throw a series of fire grenades at her from a distance so as not to blow up. Then Unleash a massive fire tornado on her, and then run up to her and attack with great swords.If she tries to attack me elementally, use Hau.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Gali vs Lhikan: Lhikan can only use two Kanohi, so I'm using the two listed first. Gali should be able to change the arena (although she will take damage from the fire), and while blinded her Staff of Density Control will protect her from Lhikan's sword attacks. When Lhikan retreats, Gali should be able to use her Staff of Illusion and overturn his lilypad, and if he does get out Gali will have plenty of water to work with. Gali wins 5,000 W.

I would like to do the following transactions:

Sell Insect Staff (+3,500 W)

Buy Weather Staff (-10,000 W)

+5 Mind for Virus (-13,000 W)

How would people feel about a Technic Coliseum comedy? (It wouldn't have any battles, just describe what fighters do in between matches.)

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: The Staff has been replaced and Virus's stats have been updated. You currently have 15,200 W.

The comedy sounds like an interesting idea.

Flaredrick: That purchase will actually reduce you to 2,200 W. Do you still want to buy the Hero Cuffs?

Was wondering of i could purchase a staff of silence?

and i think a comedy one would be great

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well wait a second if it is going to have restrictions then i truly am not sure if i want to buy it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu