Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Canis/Keizah: After the tournament, the Class Champions can all fight each other free to get extra money. You can purchase training and items before those matches if you would like.

Kapura: Matoro has been registered for the tournament.

Announcement: I won't be able to do the drawing to determine match-ups right now, but I will do it once I get home this afternoon. As such, this is a last call to register for the tournament!

Welp, I got something to look forward to now - A tournament and some Widgets.

PleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattle

pleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattlepleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattle

pleaseletPowergetpastfirstbattle...

Yes - that is my prayer to get past the first round. What? I kinda would like more Widgets.

EDIT: OH [censored]!

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Well, this fight's going to be almost all strategy.

Evo will bring his Tank Arm and boosters into the arena.

Knowing that equal strength and agility (Evo using his Zephyr boosters) means that the fight will be very equal, Evo will strike first, by first freezing the floor, then coming in close and grabbing Gali's hook-whips with both hands. While she is preoccupied in breaking the equal strength grip, Evo will sweep her legs out from under her (or kick her in the side of the knee, the groin, etc.), bringing her to the floor. Once there, he will use elbow strikes (Which are quicker and harder than the ordinary punch) to batter her. If Gali pushes him away, he will use the same kind of system to return to her again, by freezing the floor and using his superior knowledge of his element (Mind stat) to skate and keep his balance. If Gali keeps above this roadblock by taking to the skies, Evo will use a distraction-to-attack strategy; by shooting loud concussive Tank arm blasts around her to distract her, then hitting her with pure concussive ice. If Gali attacks with her element, Evo will use the nature of Ice against her, freezing her water back to the source, and freezing it to her hand, causing major off-balance in flight or on the ground. This should allow Evo to get in close. If Evo gets in close again, he will punch with energy-laced punches, freezing his hands with spikes on the knuckles to inflict further damage.

Also, I had a suggestion for an Item:

Takua's Backpack

Allows you to bring a third item into the arena. For upgraded fighters only. When used, the backpack temporarily takes 1 stat from Agility, Toughness, and strength.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Elrond: I'll consider the item, but I'm worried that increasing inventory could make fights get even more out of hand. Also, your strategy seems rather specific (knowing about the hook-whips, specifically)--you didn't read Keizah's strategy, did you?

I'll do the drawing for the tournament right now, stay tuned...

EDIT: Tournament 3 start!

Round 1-A: Surge 2.0 vs Master Strakk, Power vs Evo 2.0, Nex vs Matoro

Class B Semi-Finals: Flare vs Torch of the Heavens, Tahu Nuva vs Breez 2.0

Class C Final Match: Electro Spectrum vs Granite

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Millennium Corona Hordika is Tournament 3-D Champion! You receive 7,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Kopaka Nuva is Tournament 3-E Champion! You receive 6,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Also, if you're interested to see what will become available once all the brackets are decided...

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Not intentionally. You see, I click on that little down arrow that's on the posts in the main topic, and it doesn't hide spoilers. I accidentally saw the first sentence or two of her strategy on there while trying to get to the first unread post. I tried to write the strategy generally, as if I hadn't seen the first sentence of her strategy, but since I had seen the hook-whips part (and because I'm lazy), I thought that the hook whips were Gali's weapon, since I forgot that weapons weren't reforged for toa (Or are they?). It kinda confused me that they were "Hook-whips," but since I'm lazy and didn't double-check the sponsor list, I made assumptions.

If that's disqualification worthy, I'll just pay Keizah the money without question, and give an apology.

For that matter, I need to apologize to Keizah for the mistake anyway. I'm sorry about not telling you about seeing the first part of your strategy, Keizah.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I am going to battle e pantom terror (again ^_^) 250w

sponsor jet

iems disks and poisionrakshi staff

As I told you previously Tornado, I do not wish to battle other people during the tournament. (Pahrak, please scratch this challenge).

Here is my strategy for the tournament. If it is applicable, I would like to battle in the Slizer Dome.

Defense against Matoro: Use my wing boosters to fly above him and evade his attacks.

Defense against Tower Systems: Use my energy bolts and/or Thornax to overload/destroy the defense systems.

When Nex enters the arena, he will use his wing boosters to evade Matoro’s opening attacks. Nex will then use his Thornax Launcher and fire at Matoro’s mask (if it’s a Kadin) to knock it off so that Nex retains his upper-ground advantage. If Matoro is not using his Kadin, but instead his Komau, Nex will use the same strategy to disable his powers. While evading Matoro’s attacks, Nex will fire energy bolts and Thornax bullets at Matoro until the battle has been won.

(If I’m allowed to choose the arena, Nex will activate the Tower’s defense systems and force Matoro towards the edge and continue to shoot him with energy bolts and Thornax.)

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Ok, sorry again. Am I allowed to give money to a player (In this case, give a apology gift to Keizah)?

So, to avoid any semblance of cheating, I'm going to post my strategy first (quick question, where do we battle? Standard arena?)

-Elrond

BZRPG profiles

Flare's against Torch? *gulp*

Here goes nothing.

If we can bring items into tournaments, Flare is bringing his camouflage badge and the usual stuff, except the Staff of Illusion, as Torch has a higher mind so Torch would see right through any potential illusions that Flare would have created. Since both Torch and Flare have power over fire, Flare will not be using his fire powers, as they will most likely not do anything to Torch, just as Torch's own powers will probably not do much to Flare. However, in the unlikely case that Torch does use his elemental powers, Flare will absorb the heat from them.

Torch has a higher everything, except for agility, so Flare will have to rely on his agility and his advantage: the ability to fly. Combined with Flare's higher agility, flying should help Flare avoid any attacks from Flare.

Now, onto the actual tactics. Flare begins by making use of his ability to fly and his agility by beginning to fly, and staying up. It is not a good idea for Flare to go near Torch due to Torch's strength and toughness, so Flare is going to have to improvise. Flare will try to make Torch chase him, so that Torch may get tired, but seeing as Torch has higher strength and toughness, he can probably endure more than Flare, so Flare will make use of his Camouflage Badge so that he can cover a greater distance in a shorter amount of time. If Torch tries to use his disk, Flare will try dodging in the air. Also, if Torch ever gets to a point where he is tired, and not moving as much as he could, Flare will try a new tactic: he will absorb all of the heat from his Scorched Spear, trying to make it cold while also probably overloading himself, doing some huge damage to himself. When the Spear is as cold as it can be, he will throw it at Torch as a final strike. If that doesn't end it, Flare will then dive-bomb Torch most likely unsuccessfully, as there is not much else he can do at that point.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Phantom: You cannot choose the arena in a tournament match--they all take place in the Coliseum Arena. Strategy received.

Elrond: No, you can keep your Widgets. For normal matches, players can pick whatever arena they want, so long as they both agree.

Pulsate: Strategy received.

well did not even have to work for that. is the +5 trainer only good on kopaka or could i use it on nebula?. Also if millennium is up for it i would be willing to challenge him since he is the champion for his Class

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alrighty, here we go.

Overall: Stay at a distance and pepper the Toa with attacks, then move to the close range for the finisher.

Offense: Breez shall begin by throwing a Zephyrang surrounded by a small tornado at Tahu, intending to distract hi while she charges and then throws a series of wind blades, followed by the other 'rang. Once both weapons return, keep one hitting the Toa as often as possible with them while elemental energy regenerates. When she's at an acceptable level, throw a 'rang to his head aiming to distract again, this time using an air 'fist' of sorts to spin him around. Switch between these two attacks and recovering/'rang tossing until he uses the Hau Nuva (If he does at all.) Then, after a recharging time, blitz towards him strafing from side to side while charging the 'rangs with elemental energy and equipping the Titan Gauntlets, and then use them like swords to hit Tahu hard, fast, and far with an added wind blast. And if that doesn't work hit him over the head with the MTIS. :P

Defense: Fire balls, blasts, streams, etc.; Keep moving while blocking with the MTIS, return fire with small wind bullets. Ground being heated, wind blast beneath her feet while jumping to escape, 'rang to distract. Air being heated, breeze the heated air away and keep the currents flowing. Hero Cuffs: Attempt to defend with the MTIS, allow for longer recharge times until the effect wears off (if it does at all.) Hau Nuva has been addressed above. Tahu blitz toward her: depending on elemental energy, either wind him back or 'rangs to the legs while running away.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ahehehehe... I swear I didn't mean to break the right side *sweatdrop*

Awright, strategy.

Power will use a mixture of Handling Patch and a minor amount of his Lightning abilities to his body to get the edge in Agility over Evo so as to escape his first attack before using CreateRoads.EXE to get off the ground and away from any ground-based attacks. He will then begin 'flying' erratically while weaving around and blasting Evo with a mixture of Shockbolts, Strike Blasts and Lightning blasts, trying to make him slip up on any ice that he may have formed on the ground. If he does, Power will quickly send out a Lightning net to 'ensnare' him before going full out with Lightning charged Shockbolts to pin him down and wear him out.

Matoro will be using the Kadin and Seismic Spear.Matoro will start the fight by using the Spear to create an earthquake. He will then fly up into the air to avoid being affected by the earthquake. He will then try to freeze Nex. After that, he will blast shards of ice from his hands repeatedly, using his high agility and flight powers to hopefully dodge attacks.Counters:If Nex tries to physically attack Matoro before he starts flying, he will create a shield of ice around him.If Matoro is hit while flying, he'll create a ramp of ice to slide down to soften his fall.If Nex disarms Matoro, he'll absorb the cold, thereby making it hot and hopefully causing Nex to drop the weapon.

Strategy posted. This is my first fight, so I'll probably lose epicly. Also can I look at Phantom's strategy now as long as I don't edit the post? (I'm curious what he did)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

No, cause then you will be disqualified. If Pahrak is here, well he can answer you more with detail.

Here is my strategy against Zakaro with Breez

Breez will probably do something to me in the beginning since that's what everyone does. So after I block that, blah blah blah. Okay here we go.Tahu will engulf the entire arena in fire, most primarily the area where Breez is. Then he'll send a volley of Fire Tornadoes at her, sending her flying. Once in air, Tahu will throw the cuffs on her, making her mind low. That's where Tahu will put some hurtby slashing her with the Magma Swords energized.Then slam her down to the ground. Once down slam the swords on her, then heat them up and kick her in the face.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Kapura: Yes, you can look at the strategy after the fight is over.

Nex vs Matoro: Nex's Wing Boosters will allow him to avoid the earthquake and get the jump on Matoro. Once Matoro starts flying, however, his edge in agility will be a big help, plus, despite having lower toughness, the difference between his mind and Nex's toughness means his mind attacks will do more damage. The Thornax will still be cause for worry, but a combination of flight and higher agility should make it easier for him to dodge. Nex receives 10,000 W. Matoro wins and advances to Round 2-A.

Assuming we're fighting in the Coliseum, my strategy is as follows:

Evo will bring his Tank Arm and Zephyr Boosters into the arena.

As Power is a Roborider, Evo will begin by blowing a blizzard at theRoborider, focusing specifically at freezing or slowing the wheels, inhibitingmovement or stopping the Roborider completely. Once done, Evo will move in forthe kill, pummeling Power with tonfa, and using his superior Mind and Strengthskills to freeze, shoot, punch, and batter the Roborider. If Evo gets in close,and power has not stopped moving, then he will freeze the wheels to the ground,and continue the assult. If Power uses the Storm Cannons (Which I assume is areforged item?), Evo will dodge, and move in closer, using his superior agilityand Zephyr boosters to outdistance the Roborider. The freezing of the wheels/blizzard should neutralize any advantage the Roborider could get from theHandling Patch. If Power uses his Skakdi spine, Evo will move in close andshield bash the Roborider, disorienting him and providing Evo with more chancesto freeze Power/beat down Power. If Power uses CREATEROADS .exe, Evo willcontinue to maintain a blizzard around him, slowing him down and making himprime for a Tank Arm blast to knock him from the sky. Also, if he gets lowenough, Evo will jump on the Roborider, using his strength to hold on, andcontinuing to beat the energy out of the Roborider. If Power uses his tailsman,Evo will block it with his shield, and continue his strategy.

BZRPG profiles

Breez vs Tahu: It's a very close match. The Hero Cuffs will give Tahu a window of opporunity, and after that Breez's reduced mind will hurt her in the long-run. Breez receives 9,000 W. Tahu advances to Class B Finals.

Power vs Evo: Since both fighters have an agility boost item, they'll remain about equal. Power's CreateRoads.EXE should help him avoid being frozen in place, and the amount of concentration required to focus a blizzard plus the constant assault and erratic dodging from Power will make it difficult for Evo to maintain the attack long enough to do much damage, though what gets through will definitely hurt. Evo can probably get in a few Tank Blasts, but Power, being in the air, has more evasive options, so he may be able to get in more hits to wear down the opponent. Power will get pretty banged up, but if he keeps his distance and never stops shooting, I think he can wear Evo down. Evo receives 10,000 W and Power advances to Round 2-A.

Kapura: That depends on who else wins in Round 1-A. When this round ends, the matches for next round will be announced.

Elrond: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Jovan for battle. As such, restricitons for Magnetism will be added to the first post, and may be subject to change:

Magnetism-Users: No attacks can be instant-win (such as willing an opponent’s armor to crush them to death). Each attack can only last for a few seconds (you cannot hold an opponent in place indefinitely), and you must leave time between each magnetism attack (the longer you use magnetism, the longer you have to wait before you can use it again).

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Not intentionally. You see, I click on that little down arrow that's on the posts in the main topic, and it doesn't hide spoilers. I accidentally saw the first sentence or two of her strategy on there while trying to get to the first unread post. I tried to write the strategy generally, as if I hadn't seen the first sentence of her strategy, but since I had seen the hook-whips part (and because I'm lazy), I thought that the hook whips were Gali's weapon, since I forgot that weapons weren't reforged for toa (Or are they?). It kinda confused me that they were "Hook-whips," but since I'm lazy and didn't double-check the sponsor list, I made assumptions. If that's disqualification worthy, I'll just pay Keizah the money without question, and give an apology. For that matter, I need to apologize to Keizah for the mistake anyway. I'm sorry about not telling you about seeing the first part of your strategy, Keizah. -Elrond

You seem sincere, and it doesn't sound like there was any malicious intent on your part. I accept your apology. :)Now it's time for the battle of the quadrupeds.Strategy (Electro Spectrum vs. Granite)

Items: Staff of Illusion, Staff of Density Control, apply Cosmic Armor boost to toughness. General: Electro will distract Granite with a swarm of illusionary copies while dashing around to Granites's backside, then send the stone Slizer flying with a column of electricity from his blind spot. Electro will then take to the air, chipping away at Granite's defenses with bolts of electricity. Electro will finish Granite with one last massive bolt of lightning. Counters:Energy bolts - Neutralize with bursts of sparks from his wings.Stone projectiles/disks - Use the staff of density control to turn intangible the first time, then swerve/hop/spin around later projectiles.Stone walls - Hit with electrically charged disks, should be easy to pierce with Electro's high mind.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]