Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

I will take that match, Vox. I'll wait until I get some more info on the new items for my free, and I'll wait until I fight all the Champions for my trainers. 3-D is the best title ever.

Yeah i have to admit that that is an awesome tilte. 3-E is ok sounds like kopaka won a tournament that took place in a classroom. And yeah i will be waiting to purchase my new item as well. so yeah this works good

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

okay, let's go

Cosmic armor boost: agility.

Step one: flaming armor to absorb any fire-based attacks, and use them to block disks. Step two, Disks to the wings, crippling flight. Step three, pummel relentlessly, with high toughness and strength obliterating Flare. If he dodges, Torch will continue to disk to the wing, then obliterate in close combat.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Oh, so Torch won. *In a Busta Rhymes voice* Let's go!

Disks, one of many things that can be used. It can be used for sport, or to kill. So can fire. It can be used to display, or burn your skin of if you have skin.First, again Tahu will dodge all incoming attacks. If there's a strong attack then activate Hau Nuva. Then launch Cuffs at Torch, and slash him with activated Magma Blades. Then slam if hard to the ground. Then launch him into the air with a fire tornado and fire at him with balls of fire. Then call down a rain of fire on his location to finish him off.

Pahrak, get the beginning. ;)

Never mind

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I missed my match, didn't I... :(

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I have a few quick questions on Magnetism/suggestions:

If you want to keep me from being overpowered, I'd suggest limiting the ability to polarize myself. You see, Magnetism gives me the ability to hover above ground while polarizing myself, somewhat like the "Light-speed" restrictions on Millenium. This could be seen as flight. So you might want to restrict it like you did with lightspeed usage.

Also, I can already access magnetism with toa-level powers, right? Or do I need to reforge?

And finally, can Jovan use Energized protodermis?

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

For Nex, I'm buying 3 Agility trainers and 1 Strength trainer

________________________________________________________________________________________

Since I'm not in the tournament anymore, I'll fight Tornado. Sponsoring 250 W as well. Arena will be the Mangai.

Hazards: Rahkshi are activated: Get away from them and fry their kraata. If Manas appear. Hide and, like a ninja, take out their command module/tower-things. If I fall into protodermis, well, I'm screwed.

Strategy: When Nex enters the arena, the first thig that he'll do is hide behind the pillars. Assuming that Jet is using his Exo-Toa armor, Nex wil fight him guerilla-style by shooting him with energy bolts and lasers repeatedly until the armor breaks. Nex will then use his wing boosters to attack Jet from the air and retreat into the shadows. Nex will then cut the pillars down VERY CAREFULLY and push them onto Jet. If that doesn't stop him, then Nex will use his laser cutter to disable Jet's wings. Then Nex will knock him out with energy bolts, pick him up, and drop him into the protodermis.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Flaredrick: I'll consider the Piraka weapons, but I can't think of any unique abilities to give them.

Zakaro: Breez's stats have been updated. You currently have 13,000 W.

Keizah: Strategy received.

Torch vs Flare: Boosting agility is a good move on Torch's part, but Flare's flight ability and Camouflage Badge will help him maintain a solid edge in that area. However, he doesn't seem to make many attacks on Torch, and after enough time Torch is bound to get lucky. Flare will resist fire attacks and be able to absorb a little, but Torch's mind is higher, so the damage will not be completely negated. Also, Torch really doesn't need to move a whole lot, so Flare's strategy of tiring him out will probably backfire. Flare receives 9,000 W. Torch wins and advances to the Class B FInals.

Enax: No, you still have until 1:50 PM to post your strategy.

Elrond: Hm...I think I will allow polarized flight, but make it more difficult to control than other methods as a way of balancing it. No, you don't need to Reforge, Jovan already has his Magnetism powers, and yes, he can use Energized Protodermis.

Phantom: Nex's stats have been updated. You currently have 575 W.

Class B Final Match: Torch of the Heavens vs Tahu Nuva

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Elrond: Jovan's stats have been updated and the Exo-Toa has been added to your fighters' inventories. You currently have 14,250 W.

EDIT: We have two new arenas: Tansari VI and the Zone of Darkness, credit to Flaredrick and Keizah respectively. You can check them out in the first post!

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Let's do this.

Comic Armor: boost strength.

First off, same flaming absorby armor strategy as last time. Then, Torch will advance, flinging disks at Tahu's joints.Once he reaches Tahu, Tahu should either be tired from a lot ofblocking and dodging, or crippled in agility and strength. Afterreaching Tahu, Torch will stop using his fire armor, transferring itinto a jet engine powered serious of punches, kicks, and headbutts untilTahu goes down, deflecting sword strikes with greater strength asnecessary.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Well played, Progenitous, future champion of the B bracket!

Anyway, +5 Toughness trainer for Flare please. I believe I have 13,500W in total, that should be just barely enough.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Worldsoul: Strategy received.

Pulsate: Flare's stats have been updated. You currently have 500 W.

Class A Final Match: Power vs Matoro

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Electro Spectrum is Tournament 3-C Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Confirming match with Phantom Terror. I'm sponsoring 250 W

Hazards: Pillars: disintegrate the rocks

Rahkshi: Throw discs to knock the down and then disintegrate them

Prtotdermis: I'm dead.

When Jet enters the arena, he will immediately take flight and fire energy beams from his hands. Then he will cut Nex's wing boosters in half. Disabling his ability to fly. Jet will then use acrobatic maneuvers to dodge the laser cutter beams. Then Jet will use the poison rahkshi staff on some pillars and knock them down. Then, to protect himself, Jet will disintegrate the rocks. Jet will then throw Nex into the rahkshi and then drop him into the protodermis.

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

I have an idea for a mask:

Mask of Shadows: Allows their fighter to boost their evasiveness and mind powers by 2 during their battle. Once used, you will have to wait until you have fought in another battle to use it again.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Okay, I challenge Electro in the Champion pool. Strategy against Kopaka here:

Cosmic Armor Boost: Strength Items: Heat Spine, Staff of Weather

Mil will start off by creating a suit of solid light armor around himself, before Kopaka can try to use his Staff of Silence, if he uses it. Next, Mil will use his Staff of Weather to create a heavy wind over the battlefield continuously. Mil will then have an alternating strategy. Speed in, swipe with his Weather Staff, Solar Axe, and claws, and then speed away, getting away from Kopaka, hitting the Toa of Ice with heat rays, energy beams and lasers.

Counters:

Ice Mist: The wind will push the mist aside, allowing clear vision.

Ice Daggers: The armor will help protect against these.

Staff of Silence: Mil will use his strategy, but adding heat rays into the mix up close and not speeding out.

Impact Beams: The armor will absorb most of the impact.

Random Ice Generations: Mil will melt these with his heat vision.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I already said that Champions can apply their boosts before accepting Champion v Champion matches, so it's okay. But yes, the bonus stat has to be applied to the same stat you are training.

Also, strategy for Millennia vs Kopaka received.

Subzero Spear added to Electro and Gali's inventories.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Oh. Then I'll take my trainers now (Applied after the results of the Kopaka v Mil match, before Mil v Electro)

+4 Agility (Two trainers, plus Hordika Venom boosts)

+3 Strength (One trainer, Cosmic Armor tournament boost, Hordika Venom boost)

+2 Toughness (One trainer, Hordika Venom boost)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Alright, time's up, let's do this.

LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIINS!

Power will use Handling Patch before sending out a shockwave to throw Matoro back. After taking to the sky with CreateRoads.EXE, Power will prevent Matoro's possible use of the Kadin by erratically 'flying' around (with lots of drifting) while hammering him with Shockbolts, Lightning strikes and the occasional Lightning net, avoiding his Spear and/or Shield blasts. If Matoro sends out a blizzard, Power will energize it with his own Lightning Element to turn it into a storm and bring down more powerful attacks on Matoro by guiding the Lightning as best he can.

Here I go to take the title once and fore all.

Torch will be no match to the power that will be unleashed on him.First Tahu will call down a rain of fire on Torch's position, then launching the cuffs at him. While down he'll slash him away with the Magma Blades energized, then knock him high into the air. Then call down another rain of fire on him, sending him down and slashing him and kicking him into the wall.If throws disks Tahu will either swat them away or just dodge them, and if he uses a powerful attack, he'll use the Hau. Then for the hay maker, he'll unleash a massive fire tornado, the size of the coliseum and send him flying into the air. Then Fire a large fire ball at him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Canis: Millennia's stats have been updated. Millennia is now Class E!

Keizah: Electro's stats have been updated. Electro is now Class D!

Wraith: Strategy received

Tahu vs Torch: The Cuffs will give Tahu an opening to do some solid damage, and his Hau Nuva will protect him when Torch closes in and give him another chance. After that, however, Torch's attacks will combine high strength with a mind stat that's still pretty solid even with the reduction, and though he has been worn down a bit, Tahu's lower toughness should allow him to claim a narrow victory. Tahu receives 18,000 W.

Torch is Tournament 3-B Champion! You receive 18,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

I challenge Torch to a Champion pool match.

Strategy for Electro:

Cosmic Armor Boost: Toughness Items: Lava Stone, Heat Vision

Mil's strategy will be to keep a good distance away from Electro, not letting him use any physical attacks on him. He will then fire energy beams, heat rays, and lasers at Electro. If Electro tries to fly into the air, Mil will use his Lava Stone and then fire heat rays at Electro's wings, causing him to fall to the ground. Mil will continue his ranged assault on Electro. His increased Toughness will let him take Electro's ranged attacks.

Counters:

Staff of Illusion: Mil will not let Electro go into the clouds, and then will ignore anything that is not Electro. If Electro duplicates himself, Mil will fire a laser at Electro. Whichever Electro the beams goes through is fake.

Staff of Density Control: The Staff works once per battle, so Mil will just hit Electro again.

Subzero Spear: As soon as the ice comes at Mil, Mil will speed out of the way.

I'll miss being the only D Class. Virus is up for matches. To make it fair, if he is facing a Class A, he will not use any items. Against a Class B, he will use one.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Okay, so free stuff, I'll take a hordika venom and the four +1 Trainers, all for dust. If I can't get the Venom for free, I'll instead get a shared Staff of Hunger.

Canis, I accept the match. I'll post my strategy later

Progenitus Worldsoul

I'll be taking the Komau and Acid ShieldIf Power's opening move is an attack, Matoro will attempt to block it with his acid shield. If Power's opening move is not an attack, Matoro will shoot acid at him. He will then use the Komau to lower Power's mind stat. Matoro will then proceed to attempt to freeze Power's wheels. If this works, Matoro will then go up close and attack with his sword.Counters:Physical Attacks: Parry with acid shieldIf Power takes to the skies: Cause a blizzard in front of him so he can't seeProjectiles and Mind Attacks: Burn them with acid or freeze them when possible.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

any of the tournament leaders who feel like fighting me feel free to. just let me know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, strategy for champion match against Millenium

Cosmic armor: Boost strength.

Torch will dodge all ranged attacks from Millenia, somehow. When Milliliter gets in close for a physical attack, Torch will use his hitherto unknown skill as a judo champion to take Milligram's strength and use it to fling him against a wall. Repeat as necessary.

Also, Vox, i'll take you up on the champion match offer. (Or anyone else, for that matter.)

Progenitus Worldsoul