Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Hey was wondering if for the champion fights if we have to sponsor widgets or what? and are we allowed to use any arena or just the default one.

Figure i would ask since this is the championship fights

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Uh, Vox? We agreed to a Champion Pool match. All the matches are in default arena, and no W are needed.

Okay, I challenge Electro in the Champion pool. Strategy against Kopaka here:

Cosmic Armor Boost: Strength Items: Heat Spine, Staff of Weather

Mil will start off by creating a suit of solid light armor around himself, before Kopaka can try to use his Staff of Silence, if he uses it. Next, Mil will use his Staff of Weather to create a heavy wind over the battlefield continuously. Mil will then have an alternating strategy. Speed in, swipe with his Weather Staff, Solar Axe, and claws, and then speed away, getting away from Kopaka, hitting the Toa of Ice with heat rays, energy beams and lasers.

Counters:

Ice Mist: The wind will push the mist aside, allowing clear vision.

Ice Daggers: The armor will help protect against these.

Staff of Silence: Mil will use his strategy, but adding heat rays into the mix up close and not speeding out.

Impact Beams: The armor will absorb most of the impact.

Random Ice Generations: Mil will melt these with his heat vision.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oh crud i must have missed that. sorry i will definitly get my strategy up within the day

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Can I purchase a +1 Agility, mind, and toughness trainer for Strakk?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Worldsoul: Hordika Venom cannot be purchased for free. Dust's stats have been updated, and the Staff of Hunger has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Power vs Matoro: Power's strategy of turning the blizzard into a storm is interesting, but with his mind lower and further reduced by the Komau it won't be very effective. The Acid Shield will help Matoro block attacks, plus give him more options in returning fire. Power receives 20,000 W.

Matoro is Tournament 3-A Champion! You receive 20,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Wraith: No, it would have had to be Power.

Enax: That adds up to 12,000 W. You currently have 11,000 W.

EDIT: No, wait, I'm sorry, that's wrong. I was a little out of it this morning. :P Strakk's stats have been updated; you currently have 2,000 W.

The new items will be added to the first post shortly.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Worldsoul, I take it you're accepting all champion matches? If so I'd be interested in a match between Electro and Torch.Strategy against Millennium:

Items: Staff of Density Control, Subzero Spear, apply Cosmic Armor boost to toughnessGeneral: Electro will begin the match by trapping Millennium in an electric field. He will then blast Millenium with a burst of cold air from the Subzero Spear, targeting his opponent's joints to reduce Millennium's agility. Electro will then encase himself in an electric shield as he flies up into the sky and begins generating a storm. He will then proceed to rain lightning bolts down on Millennium.Counters:Solid light chains/lava stone/other forms of entrapment - Use the Staff of Density control to turn intangible and escape. If it occurs again release a burst of electricity to break the chains.Illusions - Switch to the lightning storm phase early, since lightning will be more likely to strike Millennium's metal body. If the Subzero Spear was not used earlier, use it to rain down a shower of ice spikes.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Ok this is my match against Millenium

I will be bringing in the staff of silence

Brining staff of silence and skakdi spine

Ok kopaka will start by activating the staff of silence. Once that is done kopaka begin by sending heavy waves of ice swords. These are large than his usual ice daggers, While he is doing that he will be using the skakdi spine to send impact blasts to supplement the ice swords. As he does this he will summon a cloud of heavy ice fog centered just around mil. While mil is distracted by that he will run up and deliver some well timed sword strikes and close range impact blasts. After that he will back off to his original position.

He will then create a delayed element blast that should create a platform of ice spikes under mil when it activates. As he continues his barrage of ice swords and impact blasts. As he activates the delayed elemental attack he will use the distraction to run up to mil and deliver several sword strikes and close range impact blasts.

He will keep the tactic up of ice swords and impact blasts

As counter measures if mil sends disk at kopaka, kopaka will use walls of ice or his shield to deflect the disks

AndProgenitus Worldsoul if your still interested let me know

Here is my strategy against torch Progenitus Worldsoul if he is interested

Will be bringing in the the skakdi spine

Now against torch i will be using a combo of ice daggers and skakdi spine impact blasts. This will be my tactic for the whole fight along with creating a thick fog of ice fog to distract him. As the fog sets in kopaka will run up to torch and strike him with his swords and close range impact blasts. He will run back and use ice daggers and impact blasts again. He will keep up this hit and run strategy while eventually creating a delayed elemental attack that will create spikes of ice under torch. When he activates the delayed attack kopaka will use the distraction to throw his shield at torch and run forward deliver impact blasts and sword strikes

Counter measure. For disks and fire blast kopaka will use impromptu ice walls and his shield to deflect them

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Milennia vs Electro: Since both fighter's boost toughness, the gap will remain the same. Electro's opening attack should be successful, and the Staff of Density Control will also give him an opening assault Millennia. Since the Subzero Spear attack focuses cold into Millennia's joints, that will give Electro a slight edge, and that combined with his headstart should enable him to claim a narrow victory. Millennia receives 7,000 W, Electro receives 12,000 W.

Millennia vs Kopaka: Kopaka capitalizes on the 17 point difference between his mind and Millennia's toughness pretty well. Millennia will get in some good shots, but his reduced stats and Silence will hinder him quite a bit. Millennia receives 7,000 W, Kopaka receives 9,000 W.

Enax: I'm sorry, my earlier post was wrong. I'm a little out of it today. :P Strakk's stats have been updated; you currently have 2,000 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Also Keizah if your interested i would be willing to challenge you to a match as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Keizah, Vox, I'll take ya both on.

Against Electro

Cosmic Armor boost: strength

First, Torch will use his staff of Hunger, eating electro's armor stat boost, and anything else he uses.

Then, Torch will hope that Electro engages him in close combat, Where Torch will punch and rakshi staff him a bunch of times, then win. If this doesn't happen, Torch will... Shoot some fireballs at Electro and rile the crowd up to get him to come fight up close.

Against Kopaka

Cosmic Armor Boost: agility.

Torch will run up to Kopaka and try to fling him against walls repeatedly, melting ice attacks as necessary.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Alright, I'm going to sell the MTIS and instead take a Brain Attack weapon for Breez, which should include a Bowstaff (FYI, other fighters, it's not only bladed on the end but Pahrak was confirmed that it shoots energy arrows) and Buzzsaw Shield.

And both Breez and Hewkii open for matches.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Okay, let's keep these matches rolling! Electro vs. Torch

Items: Staff of Illusion, Staff of Density Control, apply Cosmic Armor boost to toughness General: Electro will begin the match by using the Staff of Illusion to send a swarm of duplicates flying around the arena, while the the real Electro stays back and snipes Torch with lightning bolts and disks. Once Torch is weakened Electro will fly above him, cover himself in lightning-mail, and increase his density as he dives towards the fire Slizer with his staves and tail pointed ahead. Counters:Long-range fire attacks: Deflect with bolts from his wings.Disks: Dodge or deflect with staves.

Electro vs. Kopaka

Items: Staff of Illusion, Staff of Density Control, use Cosmic Armor to boost toughness General: Electro will cover himself in a shield of electricity, which should hopefully absorb Kopaka's elemental attacks and impact vision for a while. Electro will stay at a distance, weaving around Kopaka's attacks and targeting the Toa with lightning bolts and electrified disks. Counters:Snowstorm - Use the staff of illusion to make to make the snowstorm invisible to Kopaka, which should briefly confuse the Toa and hopefully make him cancel the attack.The barrier wears out - Use the Staff of Density control to become invulnerable briefly as Electro unleashes one last desperate volley of lightning bolts.

Probably should have asked this a while ago, but disks deal damage based on the thrower's strength, right?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Keizah: Yes, Disks are based on strength, but they are augmented beyond the damage a standard physical attack would do.

Torch vs Electro: Stealing the toughness boost will help Torch last a while, but the distraction from the Staff of Illusion will let Electro use his high mind stat to cause some serious damage. From there, Electro's higher agility will make him more likely to avoid fireballs while he weakens the target from afar. Torch receives 9,000 W, Electro receives 12,000 W.

A few questions:

1. Can I use the stat trainers on Nuju?

2. Can I challenge other champions with Nuju?

3. Can a Toa take two Kanohi into battle?

4. Are there any limits on the free item?

5. Yay! @wordsoul Wraith: Well-played.

(I know the last one wasn't a question.)

Edit: Terribly sorry about saying the wrong user.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Keizah: Gali has been updgraded. You currently have 2,500 W.

Kapura: Yes, the trainers can be used on Nuju; no, Matoro must be the one to fight the other Champions; Toa can take any two items into battle, including two Kanohi if they wish; the free item cannot be a Rahkshi Staff of Gravity, Electricity, Sonics, Plasma, Plant Life, Magnetism, Mind Reading, or Silence, or the Spear of Fusion or Zamor Sphere items.

I challenge Matoro to a Champion Pool Match. For the Staff of Molecular Disruption, is that both items or only one?

Strategy against Torch:

Items: Heat Spine, Plasma Shooter

Mil will start out by creating a solid light armor suit. He will then go a distance away from Torch, and start firing plasma shots, heat rays, energy beams, and lasers at the fire Slizer. He will speed away from Torch anytime he gets near Mil. He will occasionally speed in, slash Torch with his claws, and speed out.

Counters:

Staff of Hunger: Mil will not raise his stats

Disks: Mil will speed out of the way

Fire blasts: Mil will let them hit him, his armor absorbing the attack

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Is it just me or is no one going to get the staff of mind reading because you're spending more money on a one-use item than you'll win in the fight. Seems pointless.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Canis: I think just one would be best.

Kapura: It's "awesome but impractical". :P Didn't see any harm in adding it to the list.

Millennia vs Torch: Millennia is able to keep his distance and wear Torch down with his powerful attacks. Torch receives 9,000 W, Millennia receives 10,500 W.

Torch vs Kopaka: Sorry I missed this earlier. Torch keeps running into Kopaka's onslaught, so Kopaka wins. Torch receives 9,000 W, Kopaka receives 9,000 W.

I'm going to buy Meteor Armor for Blaster.

I'm battling Progenitus Worldsoul.

Sponsoring: Nex with 250 W

Arena: Naho Bay.

Hazards: If the off chance occurs that Nex falls into the water, he will fire a laser to distract the Tarakava and Takea. Then activate this wing boosters to get out of there.

When Nex enters the arena, he will immediately fly into the air and cut Torch's lilly pad down to size. Nex will then Barrage him from the air with lasers and energy bolts to knock Torch unconscious. Nex will then pick Torch up and drop him into the water where the Takea and Tarakava will feast on a very spicy meal.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Okay then. But how do you now what items to destroy? I'll take that as my free, anyways.

Kapura, do you accept the match?

Phantom: You probably want to sell your masks.

About the staff of Mind Reading. It basically guarantees you're going to win the match. You buy it, read the strategy, put a ton of effort into yours, bet everything on the match and BOOM! Massive winnings!

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Phantom: Blaster has been upgraded to Cosmic Blaster (you can change the name at any time). You currently have 1,575 W.

Canis: I think it would work similar to the 2.0 Hero ability--limits the foe to only bringing one item into battle. The Staff has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Bringing in Skakdi spine

Ok strategy is Kopaka will create a ice fog. He will also create a thick layer of ice on Electro's wngs. Using that the ice fog as cover he will attack electro with ice daggers and impact blasts. He will keep this up while doing the occasional run in hit him with swords a few times while doing close range impact blasts then retreating back into the fog. He will keep up this strategy of hit and run while one time he creates a delayed elemental blast that when activated will impale electro on a spike. He will activate it when he feels it is the best time to

Ice walls and shield to deflect disks

Very simple strategy

Also matoro if you feel like a battle let me know.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Matoro:

Mil will bring his Lava Stone into battle.

Mil will create a solid light shield, and charge at Matoro as fast as he can. Because mass increases as speed does, and weight is dependant on mass, Mil's mass will suddenly increase dramatically. He will point the shield downward, and then blind Matoro. Then, he will charge, and trample Matoro.

Counters:

Kadin: Use the Lava Stone and fire energy beams and lasers at Matoro to hit him out of the air.

Ice Attacks: Generate ambient light to melt ice near him.

Komau: Mind is already quite high.

Acid Shield: Block with his own shield.

Seismic Spear: Take the damage with high toughness.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming match with Phantom Terror. Paying 750 W

Cosmic Armor, boost Agility.

Torch will first use his staff of hunger to drain any stat boost as they come. Then, Torch will start to throw fireballs at Nex while advancing, using his high toughness to tank through attacks. If Nex tries to fly, Torch will aim up. Once Torch gets into melee range, a lot of staff-whacking will happen. GAME, SON.

Also, after some thought, and regret over now having wasted free trainers, I am dropping Dust for Gresh.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Worldsoul: Hordika Venom cannot be purchased for free. Dust's stats have been updated, and the Staff of Hunger has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Power vs Matoro: Power's strategy of turning the blizzard into a storm is interesting, but with his mind lower and further reduced by the Komau it won't be very effective. The Acid Shield will help Matoro block attacks, plus give him more options in returning fire. Power receives 20,000 W.

Matoro is Tournament 3-A Champion! You receive 20,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Wraith: No, it would have had to be Power.

Enax: That adds up to 12,000 W. You currently have 11,000 W.

EDIT: No, wait, I'm sorry, that's wrong. I was a little out of it this morning. :P Strakk's stats have been updated; you currently have 2,000 W.

The new items will be added to the first post shortly.

Yays.

Edited by Enax the epic

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Kopaka vs Electro: The boost from Cosmic Armor will put Electro's toughness on par with Kopaka's, and his already higher agility means he'll have better general defensive capabilities in this match. The hits that do get through will hurt like heck, but the added elements of his electric armor and staff usage give him a strategic edge that should be just enough to take Kopaka down. Kopaka receives 6,000 W, Electro receives 12,000 W.

Torch vs Nex: Nex is smart in keeping his distance, but Torch's higher toughness and boosted agility will help him defend while using his high mind to batter Nex with fireballs. Torch wins 2,500 W.

*Gasps*

I have been defeated.

*gets the home alone shocked look*

But really Keizah congrats

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*sees results**faints*But really, thank you for the matches, everyone. :)I'll go ahead and get +1 strength and agility trainers for Gali, which become +2s after the Hordika boost.

*Grins*

Lol nearly had the same result

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu