Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Okay, buying binge time. First off, Wraith, Champion battle against Torch? It's free widgets!

Then, I will buy a shared Thornax Launcher and Thornax, A legacy Gateway for Gresh, a Weapon reforge for gresh, giving him the Shield-blades of Lono, a shield that can split into bladed tonfas. (Basically what the set has), and A +3 trainer for gresh in everything.

Dadada...

8000+1000+30000+5000+32000= 76000. Win.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Yes I accept the challenge and who would agree to a "bet-all" match, especially if they knew you had the staff of mind reading?

What they mean is, you put all your Widgets in. If I remember right, Exo divides the total by 2, then multiplies by 5. So, if you and I had a match, I had the Staff and use it, you could put in 1,000 W and I could put all 20,000 of mine in, win the match and earn... holy hotdog* I wasn't expecting this much... 52,500 Widgets.

Worldsoul, I dunno if I can get into a Champions battle (cos I lost); depends on what Exo says. If it's allowed? Sure!

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Alright for my free item for winning the 3-E tournament (The classroom tournament) I would like to purchase the Rahkshi staff of mind reading.

Now i will be honest i plan on returning that rahkshi staff to receive 40,000 widgets since the cost of that staff is 80,000. I mean i technically see no reason this can not be done.

But if i can not do that then i will just use the free item to get a Rahkshi staff of plant control.

So Pahrak please let me know before you add either staff to my inventory

And for my free +5 stat trainer i would like to use that on Von nebula's mind stat

Now for my actual widgets

I would to purchase 2 +5 trainers. 1 for Kopaka's mind stat the other for his toughness.

So 26,000 widgets there

I would like to purchase a +1 stat trainer Von nebula's mind stat

and that should equal 29,000 widgets

Also am i able to use Kopaka one bonus stat point that is a benefit of his energized protodermis. I mean i am not sure if i can do that but figure i would ask. Not sure if the tournament bonus is too late or not.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vox, neither the Staff of Plant Control or the Staff of Mind Reading is allowed for a free Tournament item.

Oh really well darn. May i ask which post it says can be purchased from the tournament item so i can know what i can choose?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Confirming match between Millenia and Blaster. 1000 W each. Standard arena.

Cosmic Armor Boost: Toughness

When Blaster enters the arena, he will start off by dodging as many of Mil's attacks as possible. Whatever attacks hit him will be taken care of by his toughness. Blaster will then fire energy blasts in conjunction with 2 Thornaxs. When Millenia retalliates, which he most likely will, Blaster will use his poison rahkshi staff and poison Millenia. Once Mil has been poisoned, Blaster will retreat and dodge Mil's attacks. Then, when Mil has accumulated enough damage, Blaster will barrage Mil with energy blasts, his last Thornax, and whack him with the staff multiple times.

I'm gonna lose.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Vox: The list of items that cannot be free Champion items can be found in the first post in the Tournament section. Yes, you can use Kopaka's bonus point ability--which stat do you want to apply it to?

Both fighters' stats have been updated, and you currently have 3,450 W. Von Nebula is now Class C, and Kopaka is now Class F.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Oh heck lets add the Extra stat to his mind. And kinda of nice to know Kopaka is in a class of his own.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Strategy against Blaster:

I'll do 1,125 W.

Cosmic Armor Boost: Toughness Items: Staff of Molecular Disruption, Vahki Staff

"We must finish this. Our previous match was delayed by fifteen years. This is the Battle of the Century!"

Mil will start out creating a solid light duplicate of himself holding a Solar Axe. Mil will create a flash of light to blind Blaster, and will at that moment use his Vahki Staff to further confuse Blaster. Mil and his duplicate will flank Blaster from different sides and then attack by charging with their Solar Axes. In the middle of this, Mil will speed away and attack with lasers and energy beams from a far. Whenever Blaster uses his second item, Mil will destroy it.

Counters:

Thornaxes: Use speeding to cut in half with Axe.

Staff of Poison: Absorb damage with Boosted Toughness.

Impact Spine: Try to speed out of way of beams.

Blast Shield: Absorb with high Toughness.

I just want to say I took this match for story reasons, not becuase I thought it would be easy.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Keizah and I have agreed to a match, 1000W each, in the Coliseum (This is a rematch, due to that spoiler incident we had)

Evo will bring his Zephyr Boosters and Tank arm into the arena.

Evo will begin by immediately spamming tank blasts around Gali, while keepingbehind the cover of his shield. When Gali is immobilized, Evo will move in,keeping his shield in front of him to avoid the chance of being distracted. Whenhe is in close, he will strike, keeping Gali's arms held with his own hands, andrepeatedly kicking her while he has her arms immobilized. If Gali recovers, andshoves Evo off, Evo will repeatedly blast her with ice, using his shield ascover. If Gali takes to the skies, Evo will maintain cover, only dropping coverto ice Gali down, slowing her movements for a quick Tank arm blast to shoot herout of the sky. Evo will avoid being picked up by firing at close range if Galipicks him up. If at all possible, Evo will physically beat upon Gali, usingpoint-blank ice and gun shots, and the arm-holding-while-kicking strategy.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Alright have chosen my free tournament item. Axonn's axe

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

....and just a reminder, the fighters are Gali and Evo. Match confirm'd. ;)

Strategy:

Items: Kadin and Suletu

General: Gali will use the Suletu to remove Evo's advantage in mind. Her first move will be to rise into the air with her Kadin, surround herself with a water barrier, and then spin her arms and legs as she dives towards the hero to slice him up with her fins. She will then stab her hooks or fins into the hero's armor before rising up into the air again, slamming the hero in the side of the arena multiple times while airborne. She will then send the Evo crashing into the arena floor with a high-powered jet of water.

Counters:

Evo freezing Gali's water attacks - Cancel the attack and get some physical blows in before using her element again.

Evo freezing all or part of Gali's body - Gali will use her elemental power to create water from the part of her body covered by ice, forcing the ice to expand and shatter.

Snowstorm - Gali will protect herself with a spinning barrier of water, which should not freeze due to being in a constant state of motion.

Projectiles - Same as above, bearing in mind that attacks fueled by equal mind stats should cancel eachother out.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

i challenge enax the epic beting 250w

sponsor jet

I accept. Jet's seems pretty powerful, tho. I'm probably gonna lose...

Here's my strategy. No peeking, Tornado.

As soon as he gets the chance, Strakk will attempt to disable Jet's flying, either by using his ice powers to weigh them down or render them immobile, or by just plain blasting or cutting them off with his axe or launcher. If Jet manages to get in the air, Strakk will attempt to get him on the ground by shooting him if he flies high, and swiping at him with his axe if he flies low. If those attacks miss, Strakk will Create a blizzard in an attempt to blind Jet and cause him to crash. Jet will attempt to throw disks at Strakk, which Strakk will block with his axe. In the event that Jet tries to use his staff of poison, Strakk will use his toa power to freeze the ends of the staff, providing some protection. If Jet gets the ice off, Strakk will simply jump out of the way or block with his axe, as if memory recalls, the staff of poison has to touch it's target to have any affect. On the offensive side, Strakk will take advantage of Jet's fairly low toughness and strength to land heavy blows on jet's torso, arms, and head with both the launcher and the axe, freezing Jet's wings if he tries to fly off.

Edited by Enax the epic

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Time to battle Tornado in the Atero Arena for 500W

First Tahu will use the Levhak Acid shield to spray Jet with acid, that cause him damage through out the fight. Then use the Hero Cuffs on him to lower his mind, then charge at him the Magma Blades charged up and slash him furiously.Then block any attacks brought on by jet with the shield of Levhak, then call down a rain of fire on him for more damage, then launch fire grenades at him which will explode on impact.

No peeking now.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Sheesh. Seems Tornado has been picking a lot of fights lately.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Millennia vs Blaster: Millennia's Staff of Molecular Disruption will limit Blaster's inventory--since the Thornax/Launcher is listed first, that will be the item retained. Blaster's attacks won't be able to do much damage against Millennia's toughness, and his lower agility means he won't be able to dodge many incoming attacks. Millennia wins 5,312.

Vox: The Axe has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Evo vs Gali: Her edges in strength and toughness (plus fins for extra ways to cause damage) should allow Gali to fight off Evo whenever the fight comes into close-quarters. Gali wins 5,000 W.

here's my strategy enax

when jet enters the arena he will have the exo toa armor and the poison rakshi staff he will emiedetly take flight if strack uses any attack jet will doge with extra agility and then jet will use poison rakshi staff jet will doge any attack and stab strack when strack is wailing in pain jet will then use a super powerfull punch and then he will use energy beams and insinorate strack's weapons when strack is still stunned jet will toss him in the air then jet will fly and give strack a sukker punch knocking him unconscious finaly jet will use energy beams and cut strack into smitherines

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

Hmm... well, I've thought of this a while but I've decided.

I'd like to (if possible);

a) transfer/switch Power's Wheel Talisman to/with Lava's

b) sell the remaining 5 or 7 for either 1,000 or 1,400 Widgets (cos I'm not gonna ask full half-price, I mean come on...)

c) reset Power's stat change (and, if you want, his Reforge. Up to you)

Alas, Power, I feel need of a change. Two Robo Riders aren't giving me a good mix of strategy.

So, I'd like to drop Power for TsunKiina. Quick Q though, needa Reforge for her Element, correct?

Strakk vs Jet: Jet takes good advantage of his natural abilities and his items, which should allow him to wear Strakk down. Jet wins 750 W.

Wraith: Limited use items, training, and upgrades cannot be returned. Power has been dropped and you are now Kiina's sponsor; you have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare her for battle. Yes, she will need a Reforge in order to gain Elemental powers.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Okay, I'll start off with +3 of all Trainers for Kiina (32,000), plus a Reforge (5,000) and a Lightning Shield (9,000)

So that's 46,000 total, Kiina and Lava are available for battle after Exo confirms the transaction and the Reforge is right under this sentence.

Aquatic Slicer: Basically Kiina's Vapor Trident but with proportionate-sized, bladed Fin Barb ends(Nokama Hordika's weapons, in case I have the name wrong) instead of the prongs. Can split into a sansetsukon with chains extending from within the staff, reaching up to one-and-a-half feet each.

Yes. I had an Ikkaku fanmoment.

Also; Okay, I can understand not being able to sell limited use items. I honestly wasn't trying to sell the upgrades or training though, I just wasn't sure if fighters were reset if unsponsored. I think you've had this topic before, but I can't remember.

Also; Okay, I can understand not being able to sell limited use items. I honestly wasn't trying to sell the upgrades or training though, I just wasn't sure if fighters were reset if unsponsored. I think you've had this topic before, but I can't remember.

Ah, yes, Pahrak originally wanted to have fighters keep their upgrades upon being unsponsored, but too many people complained about it. So he decided to strip fighters of their upgrades and items when they lose sponsorship.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Whoop dee doo, in the midst of all my life-work I forgot about signing up and giving my strategy against Lava.

Oh well, I have no time to give a strategy :/

I forfeit the match. Lava wins by default.

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Canis and I have agreed to a match between Kiina and Virus on Tansari VI, 1000 Widgets each (unless Canis wants to put in more, but that's up to him).

Kiina will start off by sending out a blast of water around herself to soak the ground, leaving a dry spot for herself, to create a giant lightning conductor. She will then seperate her Aquatic Slicer, plant one end into the dry ground, attach the Lightning Shield to the other end and start twirling it in a circle. The result will be lightning being directed to the shield (due to the current already flowing), then discharged in a 360 random storm to strike at Virus. The moment that Virus gets hit, Kiina will uproot her Aquatic Slicer and, while continuing the twirling, aim at the RoboRider to release a swirling pillar of Lightning enhanced Water at him.

Vox and I have agreed to a match, Gali vs. Von Nebula, 1000W each.

Strategy:

Items: Suletu and Staff of Density Control

General: Considering Von Nebula's massive mind stat, Gali's first priority will be to even her mind stat using the Suletu. She will then use her improved control over her element to cover the ground with a layer of water, using whirlpools to pull down Nebula's ankles to reduce his edge in agility. Using a wave to propel herself, she will dash towards Von Nebula and throw him into the air with an uppercut, lift herself on a pillar of water, and slam Von Nebula back to earth using her staff. She will spin on a whirlpool to deliver a butterfly kick, then pummel Nebula into submission with her staff, hooks, and fins.

Counters:

Low gravity - Levitate bubbles of water to use as "footholds" to jump from.

Gravity attacks - Escape first by becoming intangible, then use water barriers to reduce the damage.

Skakdi spine/axe blasts - Same as above.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Currently, I'm looking for someone to battle Flare that is preferably Class B or a high class A, I don't know who which is why I'm posting here, and I have 500 widgets. So I'll do five fights wagering 100 widgets in each against five different fighters.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

here is my strategy fladrik

when jet enters the arena he will have the exo toa armor and disks jet will take flight dodging any attack then asuming tahu will be using any elemantal power he will shoot lazers at the charge causing a nuclear explosion jet will fly out of range of the explosion

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon