Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Confirming match with Phoenixian.

Virus wil bring his Plasma Shooter into battle

Virus will start off by shooting Kiina with his Plasma Shooter until she is burned. He will then start firing Gravi-Spears, plasma shots, energy bolts and shockwaves at Kiina. Virus will then create a gravity pull towards a generator, making Kiina be flung towards it. He will continue his ranged onslaught until he can use another gravity attack again.

Counters:

Melee Attacks: Virus will keep his distance from Kiina.

Heat Rays: Virus will create a gravity force to fling Kiina into the rays. If he can't do that when the rays come at him, he will try to absorb the blast.

Lightning Shield: Virus will try absorb the blast.

Water Attacks: Virus will drive out of the way.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Flaredrick and I have agreed to a match between Tahu and Lava for 1000 W at Naho Bay (just for kicks really)

For the sake of fairness, I won't use CreateRoads.EXE.

Lava will use a volley of fireballs aimed at the water around Tahu's lilypad to create an improvised smoke screen, while absorbing any Fire attacks that Tahu throws near him. Lava will then use his Heat Spine, coupled with his Fire powers, to cut multiple 'trapdoors' into the lilypad. Should Tahu attempt to come near him, he will fall into the water and hopefully take some damage from any Rahi in the area. If Tahu attempts to use his Acid Shield or Hero Cuffs, Lava will combat it with Heat Spine and Lightning Shield, respectively - the Heat Spine to evaporate the Acid and the Lightning Shield to deflect the Cuffs. Lava will also try and keep Tahu at a distance to prevent the Cuffs being snuck on in close quarters. Once Lava manages to divest Tahu of his items, he will also discard his and engage Tahu in melee combat, using his higher Agility and Mind (to heat up his Volcanic Edges) to make up for his lesser Strength and Toughness. If Lava seems to almost lose however, he will let loose a Firebomb Wheel* at close combat.

*Yeah, I chose to name my Fire-type Wheel attack Firebomb. Simple, eh?

ok for my match against Gali

Ok will be bringing Skakdi spine and axonn's axe

To start off Von nebula will decrease his own gravity just enough to allow him to move a bit quicker. From There Von nebula will hold Axonn's axe in one hand, The jinisuma in the other and will do a triple strike consisting of gravity blasts from the jinisuma, Energy bolts from Axonn's axe and impact blasts the skakdi spine. This should disorient Gali enough for him to coat the axe in energy and throw it at her while it returns to him. He will keep up this strategy of far distance triple combo attacks and the occasional axe throw.

He will also call upon his control of gravity to slam gali into ground temporarily. While she is distracted he will run up to her using the decreased gravity from earlier to move quicker and will deliver a combo close range attack of Impact blasts, Energy bolts from the axe and gravity bolts from the Jinisuma. He will do this then retreat again. After that attack he will go back to his original strategy of three combo attacks and energy coated axe throws.

Counter defense

If gali creates wave of water or some other large obstacle von nebula will decrease his personal gravity temporarily to get above said obstacle.

Well that is my strategy. First actual strategy with Von nebula by himself so i am still working the best strategy for him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Kiina vs Virus: Kiina's strategy will be very effective and Virus will take a lot of damage, but being burned will seriously wear her down, and Virus's gravity attacks won't have to pull her far for her to be damaged by her own actions. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Sonic: I was just going to treat it as a cancelled match.

Gali vs Von Nebula: Thanks to the Suletu, Von Nebula's only advantage is his agility, and Gali's strategy for countering that should be somewhat successful. Von Nebula's ranged attacks will be quite deadly, but his axe throws less so due to his low strength (although coating it in energy will help boost the damage). Once she restrains him temporarily, Gali can get in some strength attacks that are going to hurt, and her Staff will let her avoid being slammed into the ground with gravity and continue dealing damage. Gali wins 5,000 W.

Flare has two matches, one against Gali and one against Breez.Against Gali, in the Zone of Darkness:

For this battle, Flare will bring his two non-standard items as usual, which are the Staff of Illusion and Camouflage Badge.Gali has advantages over Flare in Strength and Toughness, but not in Mind or Agility, so Flare will take advantage of that.Flare will begin by treading carefully by hovering slightly over the ground, trying not to make a sound so as to not attrack the Kahgarak or Zivon. This will be important later on. What Flare will try to do is to make it so that the local residents of the Zone of Darkness try and attack Gali while ignoring Flare. If they do try to attack Flare, Flare does have the flight advantage over the creatures although they do have spinners, so he will try to dodge them if need be. Since Gali has lower mind, she will probably think less about the local creatures and may attract them, which is partly what Flare is relying on, although not too much as Gali probably has the strength to overcome them. Also, Gali owns a Suletu, so she will probably use it, so Flare can't really rely on his mind too much. Rather, his agility...If at any point Gali tries to attack Flare close up, Flare will try and avoid with his slightly higher agility. Flare's signature move in this battle will be doing some literal trailblazing to attract the attention of the local creatures, by circling Gali by leaving behind a trail of fire, which will surely attract creatures. To try and avoid them, Flare can also fly, and when he is finished this trail of fire, he will fly up and try to set the ground beneath Gali alight. Once he is up in the air, he will his Staff of Illusion to create a basic illusion of him charging at Gali, when really he's actually descending back towards the ground, avoiding any creatures along the way. Here he will use his camouflage badge to attract more attention to the fight with more trails of fire, then he will flare straight up beneath or behind Gali with one final flame to the face, depending on if she's flying or not.User Comment:

This was a fun arena to work with. I can do some very interesting things with fire here.

Against Breez, on Quatros:

Flare will bring the Staff of Illusion and Camouflage Badge.Breez has advantages over Flare in terms of Strength and Agility, and an equal Mind, however when Flare uses his camouflage badge he should be able to evade at least one of Breez's attacks.Now, firstly and most importantly, Quatros is a Jungle planet. We all know that plants tend to burn quite well. But equally importantly, Breez has control of Air, which could be used to put out these fires. And there are Jungle creatures, that will probably end up going straight for Flare due to lower agility... except if he burns the Jungle down around him.Flare will begin by aiming almost straight below him, and flying up while spouting out streams of fire to try to BURN EVERYTHING. He will fly around, trying to evade or take Breez's attacks due to his slightly higher toughness, shooting fire at the Jungle, and undoubtedly attracting some 'unwanted' attention. When this said attention comes, Flare will utilise his Staff of Illusion to create an Illusion that would in some way make it want to attack Breez instead of Flare, and just after Flare will utilise his Camouflage Badge to evade out of the way of both the wildlife and Breez, as well as the probably raging inferno by now. While Breez is distracted with the wildlife, Flare will absorb some of the fire he has created, and then direct it in one several equally damaging bursts at Breez.Then, he will heat up the ground around him and Breez, and leap at her, trying to push her onto the heated ground, although this may result in a stalemate due to Flare's toughness being higher than Breez's Strength, and vice bersa for Breez, in which case, Flare will simply stab her with his spear.

Do stats work like that? I'd assume so.Strength against Toughness,Toughness against Strength,Agility against Agility,Mind against Mind.I'd assume that strength is the power of attack, and toughness is the resistance to these attacks, whereas agility is speed and evasiveness, and Mind is general thinking, elemental strength, and how effective strategies are.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Myself and Pulsate are having a match, Flare v. Breez, 100 W each on Quatros.

Overall: Keep Flare out of the air and keep the pressure on, looking to end things quickly.

Offense: Breez will blitz Flare as the match begins, throwing a tornado-cloaked Zephyrang at him and then firing off some energy arrows from the Bowstaff. She'll then grab the 'rang as it returns, block any incoming attacks with her Buzzsaw Shield and approach the Slizer, shooting arrows if possible. Once close enough, use the Titan Gauntlets plus a wind blast to shield bash the Slizer backwards. Finish by throwing both 'rangs, Titan Gauntlets still active, and then firing an arrow into his chest as he dodges/is distracted.

Defense: Fire projectile: Protect herself with the shield while running around the Slizer until the attack lets up.

Heated air/ground: Get out of the area, keep arena circulated

Wild animals: Ignore them or attempt to dupe Flare into provoking them, stay out of the way.

Spear when up close: Dodge/take it and retaliate with the Bowstaff

Staff of Illusion: Wind blast 'round her, if elemental energy is drained than close eyes and continually move in random patterns, striking at sounds.

Camo Badge: Do as usual, ignore the misses

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Pulsate: Mind also goes against toughness when regarding Elemental attacks.

Breez vs Flare: Quatros just keeps burning down. Breez's opening blitz will most likely find its mark, but it won't stop Flare from setting fire to the jungle, and his illusion will cause Breez to be targeted by the wildlife. This distraction plus the evasion boost from the Camouflage Badge will give Flare an edge, and though Breez will still probably get in some more damage, she may not be able to outlast her foe. Flare wins 500 W.

Hey Pahrak, I had an idea for a new group of characters.

Matoran.

Disadvantages

• Lower strength
  • Lower toughness
  • Mask powers are weaker

Advantages

• Higher speed
  • Higher Agility

Items that they will use (if they're created).

Boxor (Increases Strength, Mind, and Toughness. Hinders Agility and Speed.) 20,000 W

Disc (Same as Slizer's rules)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I got a suggestion for an arena: The Mountain. Players try to climb to the top, while making sure not to get eaten by The Mountain itself. (Climbing will be done by platforms around he Mountain, which ride on the Mountain itself)

Strategy against Wraith

First Tahu will attack Lava in the air by trusting himself up with fire. Then while in the air, he'll bombard him with fire balls. Then throw the hero Cuffs to render his mind and slash there on forth.Then he'll activate the Levahk shield to poison his systems, then kick him into the water, where he'll heat up the water to boiling temperature.(If he attacks him in any way, he'll block with either his Magma Swords, or the Levahk shield.)

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Phantom: I'll consider it.

Flaredrick: I'll consider the arena.

Tahu vs Lava: Lava won't be able to completely prevent the Hero Cuffs from taking effect, but his attacks on Tahu's lily pad should make Tahu fall into the water when he lands, preventing him from taking advantage of Lava's paralysis. This will lower Lava's mind, but when Tahu re-emerges (after taking damage from the Rahi), the fight will be primarily melee. Lava plans to make good use of his agility, and as Tahu has already taken more damage, he should be able to just barely defeat the Toa. Lava wins 5,000 W.

Indeed. Lava and Kiina available for matches.

Before that, however... let's advance Lava to the next stage...

Toughness +1 for more damage taking. Which'll a) take me to C class and b) put me down to 4,000 Widgets.

Oh, yeah, Exo I got an idea for you -

Secondary Reforge (Name is tentative... other was Reforge Artillery)

This item allows you to create a real game-changer - a big powerboost. It will be costly (I'm thinking around the 20,000 mark?) and has the following limits:

Must have an Upgrade (so Nuva, OS etc.)

Requires at least 20 in all stats

Usable once every three battles

Banned in tournaments

Decreases a stat to increase another

Can only use stat boosting items

Need to state you are using it.

So, to explain... a short battle scenario.

Lava vs Millennium in normal Coliseum (Cos nothing says example like taking on someone outta your league =P (Yes, I know Lava doesn't have 20 in all stats but let's pretend he does...))

So, Lava has his Secondary Reforge, the Firestorm Cannon*, which reduces his Strength to 5 while boosting his Mind by 10. Millennium is still a good deal faster, resilient and now stronger. So, with a combo of Handling Patch to boost his Agility, once Lava gets Millennium in his sights and a perfect shot, he has 3 rounds of charged, Elemental ammo (so basically, 3 Fireballs) to take his opponent down before he needs to recharge, which takes about 5 minutes for one round. If he manages to hit Millennium, well then he'll have a breather while Millennium is recovering from being burned like that. If he misses, Lava is royally screwed ten ways to Khazarni.

So - that's my idea, may seem OP (What am I saying, I thought it up and I think it is...) but throwing the idea out there.

*Hopefully, I don't get into trouble with that, copyright wise.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Good match keizah. So so everyone knows kopaka and von nebula are open for battle.

And considering kopaka and well his stats anyone who wants to fight him i will provide the majority of the widgets. That way his opponent will not have much to lose if they lose but if they win they will get much more. So yeah i think this is a fair trade off and hopefully more people will be willing to fight him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll be taking the Exo-Toa and the Kadin.First I'll freeze the ground to mess up his traction. Then I'll hop in the Exo-Toa. I'll fire an electro rocket from my Exo-Toa and then fly up into the air. I'll then barrage Millenium with Electro Rockets.Counters:If Exo-Toa is destroyed: Fly around arena, adn try to freeze MilleniumIf mask is knocked off: Get into Exo-Toa and use Electro Rockets when he's far away and sword swipes if he gets closeIf Millenium can fly: Ram him with Exo-Toa, then jump out and fly away before it collides and try to freeze them right before they collide if possible.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I'd like an Exo-Toa for my free item and I'd like +5 toughness added to Nuju. Strategy against Millenium:

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Good match, Vox.Confirming my match with Pulsate. We agreed on Pulsate paying 100W and I paying 900W

Items: Suletu and Kadin General: Gali will be using a similar strategy to the one from her fight with Breez: Saturate the air with water vapor and use her connection with her element to "feel" the surrounding area. This should make up for her lack of eyesight and also counter Flare's edge in agility. Seeking Flare out with the mist, Gali will send out a tendril of water to latch onto Flare and pull him towards her. She will then take of using her Kadin and land several physical blows, targeting Flare's wings to hamper his agility and hopefully make him drop his spear. She will then rise into the air and dive-bomb the Slizer with a jet of water, aiming it so that Flare will land in a patch of webbing. She will then finish Flare with a flying tackle. Counters:Fireballs - Counter with water barriersStaff of Illusion - Use her water "radar" to detect the real Flare and target him.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Flaredrick: It's being considered, yes.

Kapura: The Exo-Toa has been added to your fighters' inventories, and Nuju's stats have been updated. Nuju is now Class B!

Matoro vs Millennia: Even with the Exo-Toa's boost in toughness, Millennia's mind attacks are going to hurt like heck, and the Lava Stone will let him essentially get in a free shot. Matoro receives 10,000 W, Millennia receives 10,500 W.

Gali vs Flare: It's a very close match, but Flare's edge in agility combined with his Camouflage Badge should give him just enough of an edge to outlast Gali. Flare wins 2,500 W.

Shadowhawk: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Malum for battle.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Shadowhawk: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Malum for battle.

*jingles bag of widgets*

Excellent. So, am going to do the following:

1. Hire a +1 Mind Trainer for 3,000 W, raising Malum's Mind stat to 10.

2. Buy Hordika Venom for 30,000 W.

3. Hire a +5 Strength Trainer for 13,000 W, raising Malum's Strength stat to 19; add +1 as an effect of Hordika Venom, raising Malum's Strength stat to 20.

50,000 - (3,000 + 30,000 + 13,000) = 4,000 W.

Also, if anyone's interested in taking on a Hordika-mutated rogue Glatorian with more muscle than he knows what to do with, PM me and we'll work out the details. ;)

This was a fun arena to work with. I can do some very interesting things with fire here.

Hehe, glad to hear you enjoyed it, I was wondering how I'd do fighting in the arena I designed. Congratulations on your victory. :)@Shadowhawk Welcome to the fray! By the way, you can name some specific features of the transformation if you want to. You can't grant any new powers with it, but some new "natural" weapons can be helpful in a fight (e.g. Gali's finblades). Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Giving Chiara +5 Strength and +5 Toughness, plus +1 strength and +1 mind.2 x 13000 = 260002 x 3000 = 6000-32,000W.Once this has been applied, Chiara is open to any battles. (Toa have elemental powers by default, right?)

Me and Keizah have agreed to a match between Chiara and Gali in Naho Bay. I'm putting in 500W, he's putting in 1000W IIRC.

Since that the Staff of Illusion and Camouflage badge are items for all fighters, I'm assuming they're shared and Chiara can use them too.Now, right. Gali is a Toa of Water. And Naho Bay just so happens to have a large amount of water, so Chiara is at a pretty large disadvantage here... but as videogame logic has told me, water conducts electricity, and lightning... is electrical. But Gali would likely redirect it so that the electrified water would not affect her, so if considering Chiara's advantage in mind, and the fact that Gali owns a Suletu (and will likely use it), and that all other stats of Gali's are superior to Chiara's, then Chiara will have to make use of her camouflage badge as well as equal mind at some point.Chiara begins by staying on the ground, and using the Staff of Illusion to create a simple illusion of her running into the water. But, rule one, don't go in the water if you're against a Toa of Water. So Chiara won't go in it, simple enough. Instead, Chiara will then electrocute the water around Gali with lightning. After that, Chiara is going to run, hopefully having delayed Gali a slight bit. However, Gali is likely already caught up to her, so Chiara will then evade past Gali with the camouflage badge and then blast her with an arc of lighting. Then, using her mind if she can, she will create a bolt of lightning in the sky and point at it in an attempt to distract Gali. If that works, she will take advantage of it to punch Gali and give her a shock with lightning. If it doesn't, she will resort to a blast of lightning straight at Gali, then as a last resort she will do an old trick... she will charge herself with lightning, possibly making herself lose or possibly making her in great pain but dangerous to touch. If that doesn't work and Gali is constantly attacking her, then Chiara will reabsorb the lightning suddenly and give Gali a punch... of lightning.

It's good to be working with lightning again. Partly why I chose to dual sponsor Chiara, it would allow me to reuse some old tactics, as well as invent new ones. I'm used to working with it. I also chose to dual sponsor Chiara because she is a Toa.Also, is there a way to counter mask powers, like the Suletu, which bring down one entire stat significantly? I', curious.

Edited by Pulsate