Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Me and Dual Matrix have agreed to a battle. Me: Nex with 300 W. Arena will be Naho Bay.

When Nex enters the arena, he will fly into the air and barrage Onua with energy bolts. Nex will stay in the air to dodge his earth attacks and strength while firing energy bolts until he wears Onua out. Nex will then swoop in with his staff of poison and poison Onua. Nex will then remain in the air and barrage Onua with energy bolts until Onua is defeated. If that alone does not defeat him, then Nex will throw his staff of poison at Onua, causing even more poison to seep into his body. Nex will then fire more energy bolts at Onua until the battle is won. If that still doesn't stop him, Nex will stab Onua with the staff, shoot him with energy bolts, and promptly knock Onua into the water.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Tahu : 2000 W

As first he'll create a handheld thick earthen shield for his left hand to protect himself from incoming flames.(Medium-High toughness and awesome agility will help in that too.) He will keep enough distance so his advantage in agillity will come into play. Then he will create reasonably small(not very power-draining) sharp rocks and throw them with extreme accuricy(using agillity) and speed(combo of strength and mind) fire them as nearly indogable blasts at Tahu. He will repeat this process. If a large ball of flames is thrown he will use his reasonably high mind to create a big earthen wall for protection against it.He'll either let the guy get tired due lower, eeh everything, and finish him of with a bigger aimed blow, or just let the sharp small rocks do their jobs.He'll dodge most of the attacks with his super agility and the shield can function as anti-acid shield to, once it corrodes, he just uses his semi-high mind to quickly without too tiring create another shield. He does this when his shield is burned too.

Nex 2000W:

He will use his new mask to fly away out of the reach of the water, then he will try to keep above nex and bomb him with stones he'll quickly throw from above, if the guy flies too he will use his higher everything to keep higher, the stones are not exactly aimed for damage, which they will do too, but also to knock the guy out of the air into the water, or to break the lillypaf he's standing on and trow him also into the water

I'm back!

Onua vs Tahu: Onua will be running circles around Tahu, and even when Tahu uses the Cuffs to restrain Onua, he can only cause so much damage. Onua wins 7,500 W.

Onua vs Nex: Phantom, you don't have 500 W to contribute. You have 325 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

As it appears I have enough money to start my Hordika plan...+3 mind OnuaThen a hordika venom gives you +1 stat point per buy, so If I bought 1 trainer I'd actually get two?

If you bought a +1 trainer, you will get a +2 trainer instead.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua vs Nex: The poison isn't fast enough to take Onua down before he unleashes the power of his stats on Nex. Onua wins 5,750 W.

Canis: I'm not sure how it happened, but keep the Widgets anyway. Maybe someone will arrange a match with a weird digit combination.

Dual: Onua's stats have been updated. Onua is now Class F! You currently have 6,200 W.

Hey, all newcomers/lower ranked players. I thought you might like it if I took the top four fighters, profiled how they got to the top, and gave out some tips on how to win.

Kopaka: Vox's strategy with Kopaka has been simple. Raise your Mind Stat to extreme levels. He has also been playing for a long time.

Onua: So many new players have done the opposite of Onua, the first big scary fighter. Dual Matrix bought two items, and then solely raised his stats.

Millennium: Light is one of the most versatile elements. That, combined with a high Mind can make you a force to be feared.

Electro: Keizah has minimized his weaknesses of horrible strength and decent toughness by making use of the fact Electro can fly, and maximizing his agility.

My tips:

1. Don't buy items. All you need is two, as Onua showed us. BUY TRAINERS.
  2. Fight in your class range. IF YOUR FIGHTER IS CLASS A, DON'T CHALLENGE A CLASS E. YOU WILL LOSE.
  3. Put down large amounts for sponsoring. IF YOU PUT DOWN SMALL AMOUNTS, YOU'LL GET SMALL AMOUNTS.
  4. Do not buy upgrades early game. Wait until late game. THE SPECIAL ABILITIES THEY PROVIDE AREN'T WORTH IT EARLY ON.
  5. Look at the first three of the four fighters I reviewed. Notice anything about them? A VERSATILE ELEMENT IS KEY TO THIS GAME.
  6. Get an item that let's you fly. FLYING IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I Might recommend if you're using the onua tactic: Focus on just Two stats, raise one a bit and one a HUGE lot...And buy just one item and use it to compensate and fully use your Uber-StatAnd if you buy an Item, use something with different purposes, I think i have used like ten different tricks with my mahkiki just to lower Agility, also, get yourself to fly, if you don't focus on mind and have to go against a flying enemy, you'll fail.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Canis: Nice tips--I'll link these to the front post so people can refer to them.

Flaredrick: The Hau Nuva has been returned. You currently have 14,200 W.

Mata Nui now has Toa-level power over Light! The weapon can replace either both shield and sword or just the sword or just the shield, your choice.

I'm wondering about something:Despite the tips given above, I have been messaged by Dual Matrix about a match between Flare (B) and Onua (F). Since Onua is a Class F fighter, I explained that I would very, very likely lose due to his everything being superior. He suggested a 2v2 match to help balance it out.So now I ask to others, to prevent fighting the same set of fighters over and over again (so you're not just limited to fighters within your class), how can we make a hypothetical match between a relatively low-class fighter and a very high-class fighter be balanced?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm wondering about something: Despite the tips given above, I have been messaged by Dual Matrix about a match between Flare (B) and Onua (F). Since Onua is a Class F fighter, I explained that I would very, very likely lose due to his everything being superior. He suggested a 2v2 match to help balance it out. So now I ask to others, to prevent fighting the same set of fighters over and over again (so you're not just limited to fighters within your class), how can we make a hypothetical match between a relatively low-class fighter and a very high-class fighter be balanced?

What about a 2v1 (or 3v1, or 4v1, etc) match? Would that be acceptable? :???:

Canis and I have agreed to a match - Lava vs Virus, 1,000 W each in the high-flying Stalactite Village. Best Rider win, Canis!

Lava will use Handling Patch and Heat Spine to boost his Agility and speed in order to blind Virus temporarily, before charging straight in and tackling Virus off the edge, using the claws on his Volcanic Edges to stay locked onto Virus. He will then increase his armor's heat to glowing point, causing damage to Virus continuously and extra if Virus attempts to wail on him with his tendrils, while focusing on staying locked with Virus to prevent being flung off via Gravity pushes and keeping him blind with Heat Spine. Once the two have achieved a severe velocity (and the ground is pretty much in sight) Lava will force Virus ahead with a Firebomb Wheel before transferring all the heat in his armor to his exhaust port and converting it into flame while spouting jets of fire from his wheels. Using his Volcanic Edges as makeshift wings, Lava should barely avoid smashing into the ground by flying via propulsion. Virus should be too paralyzed from the explosive Wheel and still blind from the Heat Spine to initiate CrossRoads.EXE before... leaving his impression.

I agree with Canis on most points with two disclaimers:1. No number of stat trainers or items can make up for a lack of creativity. Don't stick to the base applications of your powers; try using them in new and exciting ways. Virtually any element can become fairly versatile if you experiment with it a bit. Pahrak will pull you back if you go overboard, so try everything you can!2. Two words: lurk more. Unless you're in a match against them, you've free to look at people's strategies as much as you want. Find out what people like to do, what works, and what doesn't. I can't even count the number of times Electro's beaten a fighter with much better stats by predicting that fighter's moves.Finally, the most important super-secret tip to succeeding in the coliseum:

HAVE FUN. I know that sounds basic, but the game's kinda pointless if you take it too seriously. A lot of players have gotten frustrated and left because they were too fixated on winning. Enjoy meeting other players, coming up with new strategies, and seeing your fighters grow. :)

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Ok well I'm gonna test the 2vs1 thing for now, if this is not allowed I do a 2vs2 match and destroy My stormer as the match starts.Announcing matches, the first two will I also use as tests for the new mentor system that is starting...So Onua vs All Pulsates fighters... + Onua restrics himself to one Item... 1000 W Each.Second is a match against shadowhawks fighter, just one so Onua will not use strenght, and just a toughness only equal to shadowhawks, also Onua restrics himself from using items at all, also I'll just contribute 1500 for all of us.AND THEN: THE CLASH OF THE TWO TITANS WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW: Onua vs Kopaka: 2000W

I'm back!

Hey, all newcomers/lower ranked players. I thought you might like it if I took the top four fighters, profiled how they got to the top, and gave out some tips on how to win.

Kopaka: Vox's strategy with Kopaka has been simple. Raise your Mind Stat to extreme levels. He has also been playing for a long time.

Onua: So many new players have done the opposite of Onua, the first big scary fighter. Dual Matrix bought two items, and then solely raised his stats.

Millennium: Light is one of the most versatile elements. That, combined with a high Mind can make you a force to be feared.

Electro: Keizah has minimized his weaknesses of horrible strength and decent toughness by making use of the fact Electro can fly, and maximizing his agility.

My tips:

1. Don't buy items. All you need is two, as Onua showed us. BUY TRAINERS.
  2. Fight in your class range. IF YOUR FIGHTER IS CLASS A, DON'T CHALLENGE A CLASS E. YOU WILL LOSE.
  3. Put down large amounts for sponsoring. IF YOU PUT DOWN SMALL AMOUNTS, YOU'LL GET SMALL AMOUNTS.
  4. Do not buy upgrades early game. Wait until late game. THE SPECIAL ABILITIES THEY PROVIDE AREN'T WORTH IT EARLY ON.
  5. Look at the first three of the four fighters I reviewed. Notice anything about them? A VERSATILE ELEMENT IS KEY TO THIS GAME.
  6. Get an item that let's you fly. FLYING IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Yeah ice is super versatile. I mean most common thing i do is ice mist. I don't know how often that comes in handy. Heck early on i used to ice the ground so kopaka could skate on the ice and use that to increase his speed.

Also i was infact the first fighter on here. But my biggest tip is long range, You will notice i so love long range hence items that create long range attacks, aka skakdi spine

I agree with Canis on most points with two disclaimers:1. No number of stat trainers or items can make up for a lack of creativity. Don't stick to the base applications of your powers; try using them in new and exciting ways. Virtually any element can become fairly versatile if you experiment with it a bit. Pahrak will pull you back if you go overboard, so try everything you can!2. Two words: lurk more. Unless you're in a match against them, you've free to look at people's strategies as much as you want. Find out what people like to do, what works, and what doesn't. I can't even count the number of times Electro's beaten a fighter with much better stats by predicting that fighter's moves.Finally, the most important super-secret tip to succeeding in the coliseum:

HAVE FUN. I know that sounds basic, but the game's kinda pointless if you take it too seriously. A lot of players have gotten frustrated and left because they were too fixated on winning. Enjoy meeting other players, coming up with new strategies, and seeing your fighters grow. :)

Versatility is important

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dual, since 1v2s are not allowed to balance it we could do a 2v2 match with teams of one class F fighter and one class B fighter. In which case, we would need to find two others.2v2s are allowed, right?

Yes, 2v2s are allowed, although I will generally make a post saying I will begin resolving the match and then a few minutes later make an edit or a new post with the actual results. It takes a little longer to determine how a fight goes when more fighters are involved.

ok Canis and i have agreed to to a match between virus and von nebula (which for future reference can i just call him Von?) The match will take place on quatros and i will be sponsoring for 800 widgets

Will be bringing Skakdi spine and Axonn's axe

Ok Von nebula will begin by focusing on using his axe and impact vision to clear the trees out of his way. One he has a decent space cleared he will focus on using the combination of Impact blasts, energy blasts from the axe and gravity bolts from the jinisuma. He will keep this strategy up while everyso often increasing Virus's gravity effectively pinning him to the ground temporarily. When virus is pinned Von will coat the axe blade in energy and throw it at virus. While the axe is thrown he will use impact vision and gravity blasts to attack virus. He will basically keep this strategy up for the whole fight. If an animal comes out he will use the impact vision to send it towards virus and hopefully the animal will attack him

Edit. Strategy is up

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, me and Dual have agreed to a 2v2. He's going to be making up the opposite side with Onua (F) and Stormer (A).I'm currently looking for a Class E/F fighter to partner with Flare (B) in this match.

ok Canis and i have agreed to to a match between virus and von nebula (which for future reference can i just call him Von?)

I wouldn't recommend it: "Von" just means "from" in German. His name literally translates to "_____ from the Nebula." Kind of ironic considering that most of the heroes have first names, yet Nebby doesn't. :P

@ Negative Would you like to have Electro as a partner? We could discuss a strategy via PM.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Okay, me and Dual have agreed to a 2v2. He's going to be making up the opposite side with Onua (F) and Stormer (A).I'm currently looking for a Class E/F fighter to partner with Flare (B) in this match.

Well i would be willing to team up with flare. Kopaka that is. Would not be up till tonight though.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Kopaka already has an upcoming match with Onua, so I guess I'll accept Keizah's offer to fight with Electro.(if B = 2 and E = 6, and F = 6 and A = 1, then this match should be rather balanced, hopefully)

Thanks to some brainstorming from Canis, Dual, Vox, and Keizah, we have some new additions to the Coliseum: the Mentor Program and the Emergency Fund!

Players may now contact players with fighters above Class C (Mentors) and request a Training Match, after which the Mentor will provide tips and advice. The player contacting the Mentor does not need to contribute any Widgets, though the Mentor is expected to contribute a small amount. These Widgets will then be plugged into the standard prize formula, but instead of the resulting amount going to the Mentor, it will be put into an Emergency Fund designed to help out players low on Widgets. When you have less than 1,000 W, you can request a bonus of 1,000 W from the Emergency Fund; to have this application evaluated, post a strategy against a "training dummy," Pahrak Va #0579, and I will decide if you get the Widgets or not.

More details can be found on the first post.