Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

I think, that due to there only being three Class C fighters right now compared to the surplus of Class B fighters, I'll hold off on any training for Flare until after the tournament, since I assume that the tournament will make a few current Class B fighters Class C fighters. I did a Ctrl + F in the fighter list and found out how many fighters of each class there are:20 sponsored Class A fighters, (counting both sponsored and unsponsored fighters, it's 38)14 Class B fighters3 Class C fighters0 Class D fighters2 Class E fighters2 Class F fightersIt seems that if people want to get the most out of the upcoming tournament, it will be best to register Class A or B fighters.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Keizah and I have agreed to a match, Gali vs Kiina in Mahri Nui for 1,000 Widgets apiece.

Kiina's at a good disadvantage in most stats, so she's gonna start off by using Aquatic Slicer in it's staff form to project and maintain a high-speed revolving sphere of water that should, at the very least, disrupt the path of Gali's attack. Once she's in close, Kiina will use Heat Spine to both cause some minor damage and create a steam-screen, before pressing the Lightning Shield against Gali and activating it. There might be a little backlash from a Lightning blast at such close range, but at the same time the range should stun Gali long enough for Kiina to separate her Aquatic Slicer into it's sansetsuken form and deliver a continuous flow of slashes to keep her off guard. Should the bubble burst by this point, Kiina will take advantage of the environment change by using her Water powers to smash Gali around the area (similar to Aang sending Zuko into the wall then roof with the mattress in Avatar :)), while blocking and parrying any attacks Gali throws at her.

Item Defense:

Suletu - won't be a real big use here, seeing as Kiina only has 1 Mind higher.

Kadin - won't be too useful when the bubble pops.

Illusion Staff - will be quickly dealt with via water blast.

Density Staff - won't faze Kiina much, just keep going - maybe an extra Lightning Shield blast after it's been busted.

Subzero Spear - Kiina will do what she can to get this weapon out of Gali's hands.

SonicBOOM and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Skrall in the Storm Sector, 1500W from me and 500W from him. Strategy:

Items: Staff of Density Control and Subzero Spear General: The rain should give Gali plenty of water to use to attack. Her first move will be to detach her left hook and connect it to her hand with a water whip. She will extend the hook-whip so that it latches onto Skrall's neck and pulls the Glatorian towards her, taking the opportunity to hit him over the head with her staff. She will then make several other water whips erupt out of the ground, suspending Skrall in the air while she continues to assault him with her staff and spear. She will also take this opportunity to use her hooks to remove Skrall's shield and attach it to her back, using more tendrils to pry it away if necessary. When Skrall breaks free, she will distract him by intensifying the rain and fall back. In this second phase of the fight Gali will use the rain to lower visibility. This will allow Gali capitalize on her ability to "feel" the water in the battlefield and use it to avoid Skrall and pinpoint his position, targeting him with high-pressure jets of water and using her agility to stay out of reach. Since Skrall lacks any long-range weapons, she should be able to slowly whittle away Skrall's health without fearing a counterattack. Once she has weakened him sufficiently, Gali will use her spear to freeze Skrall and use her staff to become indestructible before closing in on his position. She will mainly use her spear for offense and guard against his attacks using the stolen shield. Counters:Disarmament - If Skrall attempts to disarm Gali, she will latch onto the weapon using tendrils of water and pull it back to herself, using the opportunity to counterattack with her spear, staff, or finblades.Stone attacks - Since any elemental attacks will be fueled by Skrall's poor mind stat, they should be fairly easy for Gali to block using her staff or, in the second phase, Skrall's own shield.

Confirming match with Wraith. Strategy:

Items: Staff of Density Control and Subzero Spear General: Since the Pit is a better environment for a fighter with high agility, Gali will use her element to immediately pop the bubble at the start of the match. She will then manipulate currents to propel her, allowing her to make the most of her natural agility to avoid Kiina's elemental attacks. She will mainly use her staff as a defensive tool, rotating it in her left hand to parry Kiina's blows, while the spear will be her main offensive weapon, focusing on swift jabs and forward thrusts. If Kiina manages to slip through Gali's defense, the Toa of Water can also block using her finblades. After a while Gali will use her staff to turn the water around Kiina into ice, giving Gali an opening to plunge the spear into the Glatorian's chest. Counters:Lightning shield - When the lightning shield is used underwater, it will most likely produce a wide shockwave and be very hard to dodge. To counter that, Gali will use her staff to become intangible and use that opening to get close to Kiina and remove the Glatorian's shield with her hooks.Heat vision - The environment should weaken Kiina's heat vision considerably, and if Kiina chooses to use it Gali will deflect the beams using her staff.

Yet again, my strategies always seem extremely intense and violent when using Gali. Is it just the shift from "casting" to close combat, or is there something wrong with me? twilightoops.png

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'll do a similar thing and buy a +1 mind trainer in prep for the tournament for Flare. Flare should then literally be right at the top of the B bracket.

Edited by Pulsate

Alright, a quick announcement: I'll be inactive this coming Wednesday thru Sunday, June 5-8, so I'd appreciate it if Malum Hordika's tournament match(es) time slots could be shifted to suit.Also, if anyone wants to battle a Class A fighter (Malum Hordika), PM me. I'm dead broke, however, so you'll have to contribute all the promotion money. :P

Can I still apply for the tourney?

Strategy against Keizah. I'm bound to lose because I haven't done jacksquat aside from studying for tests lately -.-

So bah, Skrall's on a foreign world, stuck in a constant thunderstorm, against Gali who has the obvious advantage.

He lays down his weapons and starts dancing until struck by lightning.

Skrall decides to give chase to Gali, since having a close Agility stat means he will be able to keep pace with her for the most part, though he is not expected to overtake her or match her. He'll stay behind and occasionally block her path with stone pillars, meant more to impede her progress than to damage her, as well as dodge incoming attacks or deflect them. He will occasionally try and smash her into the air with a pillar: if it's successful and Gali's thrown off balance, Skrall will take advantage and fling his shield toward her like a boomerang, which will hit her and come back. He may choose to use it as a stepping stone and jump off of it, smash her into the ground with his sword (which he covers with stone, making a sword-club hybrid), and create a sharp stone pillar directly under her. This "meteor smash" should force her into the spear and defeat her; if it doesn't and she's still moving, Skrall will wail on her with both his shield and his sword, ensuring she's utterly annihilated.

If Gali is not disconcerted by the pillar, Skrall will decide to block in Gali with a stone cage and smash her with his weapons, while trying to attempt the above strategy. If it's decided it won't work, he'll imbue his weapons with lightning from the storm and hurl his shield off to Gali, trying to shock her and leave her open to attack, so he can continue smashing her with his lightning imbued weapons. He himself will be immune to the electricity by covering his hands with stone that will prevent conduction, while the sword will not be covered so the electricity can be used.

As for Gali's home court advantage, Skrall will block any incoming water attacks via his Toughness and shield, while slicing open any weaker water attacks such as projectiles with his weapons. If Gali decides to use a tidal wave-esque attack, Skrall will hop over it by chucking his shield, using it as a stepping stone, grabbing and chucking it again, and so forth, effectively making some sort of staircase by which he can escape the attack. If this isn't possible, he'll simply make a set of stone pillars and hop over the attacks. He will then imbue his weapons with electricity from the thunderstorm and come down onto the ground, having an effective advantage against Gali by being able to shock her should she let loose a water stream. He himself will be immune to the electricity by covering his hands with stone that will prevent conduction, while the sword will not be covered so the electricity can be used.

About the thunderstorm itself, Skrall will evade incoming lightning and try to push Gali into it, and use the deafening thunder to his advantage by roaring in tandem and trying to deafen Gali.

If Gali decides to go on the offensive and rush Skrall, he will evade and defend while making stone spears to block and confuse Gali. He will also make a stone coat of armor, preventing lightning from hurting him and being immune to direct physical assault. He may occasionally go into a turtle shell stance and burst out of his rock shell, throwing a ton of stone onto Gali.

I'm done for.

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

hey um wanted to let everyone know i will not be here much at all today because of doctor appointment but i am taking my computer with me so i will try and get my strategy in. If not tomorrow i can guarantee i will have it in by the end of tuesday when i am back at my house. So yeah just letting everyone know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sonic: Skrall has been registered to the B bracket.

Gali vs Skrall: If Skrall tries to charge his weapons with lightning, he's going to get shocked badly. Gali combines her agility, mind, and environment to stay at a distance and wear Skrall down. Gali wins 5,000 W.

Vox: Since there's only going to be one fight in Von Nebula's bracket, I can extend the deadline if need be.

Tournament 4 start!

Round 1-A: Nex vs Pridak, Mata Nui vs Master Gresh, Malum Hordika has no opponent

Round 1-B: Flare vs Nuju, Kiina vs Skrall, Breez 2.0 has no opponent

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Class C Final Match: Granite vs Von Nebula

Deadline will be extended to 48 hours for this match.

Electro Spectrum is Tournament 4-E Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Electro has won two tournaments in a row, he will not be allowed to enter Tournament 5.

Onua is Tournament 4-F Champion! You receive 7,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Strategy against Nuju:

Wow, Flare has equal Mind and Strength to Nuju, but higher Toughness and Agility. In addition to that, Nuju owns a Komau which he will probably use to weaken Flare's mind.To counter the Exo-Toa and anything it fires? Flight and dodging, flight and dodging.To counter the Komau? Same deal as Flare's strategy against a Suletu-a blast to the head of Nuju to hopefully weaken its influence, as Mind is Flare's second best stat.The acid shield and Komau Flare is fine with dealing with, as he his mainly an aerial fighter when it doesn't disadvantage him.In addition to all this, Nuju is a Toa of Ice. Everybody knows that Fire and Ice are mortal enemies and often cancel each other out.Flare will most definitely make use of his flying ability this battle, as it likely give him an advantage against Nuju due to his higher agility and especially if Nuju decides to use his Exo-Toa or Seismic Spear.If Nuju tries to trap Flare in Ice, as soon as Flare notices than the Ice is beginning to trap him, he will melt it into water which neither fighter can control.Flare begins by flying up, leaving a circle of fire at his starting position, trying to avoid any blasts Nuju sends towards him, and then sending a blast of fire towards Nuju. Thankfully, Flare for once has an opponent who has even lower toughness than Flare, so if the fire does manage to reach Nuju, it will do some more damage than it usually does towards Flare's usually higher toughness opponents. Flare will then quickly rush towards the other side of Nuju, although a good distance away, using his agility, and try to get a good look at Nuju to see if Nuju has any weak spots. Once Nuju realises that Flare has flown behind him, Flare will try to dodge any blasts of ice or any attacks of Nuju's. Then, he will try to get Nuju to chase him, whether Nuju is flying or not. If Nuju can fly, Flare will try to end up below Nuju, and then perform a flaming punch to Nuju from beneath. If Nuju isn't flying, and even if he is, after the flaming punch, Flare will fly high up into the sky, trying to avoid Nuju's attacks. Then, he will dive down towards Nuju, feet out as if Flare was going in for a double kick... which he is. A FLAMING one, to be precise, that Flare is heating up and hopefully also getting heat from the kinetic energy of how fast he is moving. He will try to make it so that this flaming double divekick hits Nuju, and that it will arc down so as that Flare will be hovering just over the ground just after he divekicks Nuju in the face. That would probably hurt a Toa of Ice quite a bit. If Nuju's attacks do end up hitting Flare, Flare will try to rely on his tiny +1 toughness advantage to resist, and if Nuju has battered Flare enough, it's time for Flare to jump on top of Nuju and absorb heat from himself and Nuju to make them both unexpectedly cold, and then as soon as Nuju notices or if he begins noticing too soon, Flare will rapidly heat himself and Nuju up.

Even if I don't win, Flare's about to have enough widgets to become Class C anyway. That's my main motivation for this tournament. Alongside winning, of course.

Alright, just a few questions: Can free trainers be applied to another fighter? I think I saw someone do that last time, but I just wanted to be sure it was still legal. If so, can I choose the +1s and split them up between fighters (since Gali obviously can't use mind trainers)? Would Gali get the Hordika bonus on those trainers?As for the free item, I'd like a Gravity Shield, please.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I've made a blog post about the new items that will be added after the tournament.

Pulsate: Strategy received.

Keizah: Yes, you can use free trainers on other fighters, split them between the two, and get Hordika bonuses. The Gravity Shield has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Strategy against Von Nebula

Items: Staff of sleep, reforged pickaxe crossbows, disk (Has flying ability).

When the Match starts, Granite will use his flying disk to speed up to von nebula quickly and oummel the villan with an onslaught of melee attacks. If Von N. tries to use gravity to keep Granite away, granite will just fly on his disk, the gravity change having little effect. Granite's strength greatly outmatches his opponents, and to a lesser extent, his toughness. The pickaxes are a more maneuverable weapon that the axe, making more blows hit up close. At some point in the melee, granite will activate the staff of sleep and thus do a load of damage with his pickaxes because his opponents defense will falter.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Strategy against Skrall

Kiina will start by using Heat Spine to blind Skrall, so as to use Aquatic Slicer to knock away his shield and sword before blasting him away with a close range water blast followed by a surge from the Lightning Shield. Kiina will then split her weapon and, pointing both ends at Skrall, send twin high-pressure streams of water at him to keep him pushed up against the wall. If he attempts to summon a wall of Stone, Kiina will just increase the force and narrow the stream as much as possible, allowing her attack to cut through. This will continue until the end of the match.

If Skrall manages to get to his weapons, however, Kiina will use Heat Spine and a stream of water to create a steam-screen around Skrall. Kiina will then use her abilities to the max in order to summon a dome of water around him before compressing it inwards, using a continuous surge from the Lightning Shield to increase the damage done. If Skrall is still standing, Kiina will go back to pounding him against the wall with water.

Um...Pahrak, the front page says Gresh has no sponsor, yet Worldsoul has him?

Anyways here is my strategy:

Gresh may be a Master, but he is no match for the Great Spirit Mata Nui. First Mata Nui will run to his left, but before he does that, he will create a hologram of solid light to distract him when he is running around him, with his shield up. He will then pop out of running around Gresh and bombard him with light blasts. He will then fire a flare into Gresh's face to temporarily blind him, then go in and attack him with a light charged Metal Gear Rising Raiden blade, and slash him around.Then he will jump back and fire a Thornax at Gresh. Then he'll block any incoming attacks his way. Then he will use the Hero Cuffs to render Gresh's mind from sprouting any plants. That's when he'll fire another Thornax at him, and bombard him with rays of light that will cause him damage.In the end he will call down rays of light that will impact Gresh from above. If he ever tries to attack in any way, Mata Nui will block. If he does sprout plants, then Mata Nui will cut it down.

Suggestion: Since Heroes can get flight with the boosters, I suggest putting in the Av-Matoran jet packs for sale for Toa and Glatorian. (Or just put it as misc.)

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I should probably post my TRAINING strategy for Canis now. We've agreed to a fight between Nex and Millenium with my choice of arena.

Arena: Mangaia

When Nex enters the arena, he will immediately hide behind some pillars. he will then strike from the shadows by cutting down pillars all around Mil to knock them on top of him. After Mil has been weakened by the impact, Nex will poison Mil with the rahkshi staff and then retreat into the shadows. Nex will then fire energy bolts and lasers at the poisoned Mil and run up and stab Mil with the staff of poison, further poisoning him. Nex will then drag Mil toward the protodermis and shuck him into the puddle.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Okay, first I will make the points about the Training match. I am contributing 1,000 W for the amount of money.

When Nex enters the arena, he will immediately hide behind some pillars. he will then strike from the shadows by cutting down pillars all around Mil to knock them on top of him. After Mil has been weakened by the impact, Nex will poison Mil with the rahkshi staff and then retreat into the shadows. Nex will then fire energy bolts and lasers at the poisoned Mil and run up and stab Mil with the staff of poison, further poisoning him. Nex will then drag Mil toward the protodermis and shuck him into the puddle.

You basically completely ignore all of the stats of Mil here. You never make a note of his high mind and how you will avoid his lasers and solid light holograms, as well as any illusions he may create. Next, you forget about the fact the pillars contain Rahkshi. I recommend saying what items you will use in the match too. Next, Nex has an agility of 14. Mil is 10 points faster than him. You never make note of this. Then, you try to drag Mil into the Energized Proto when Nex's strength is a very measly 13. Finally, Mil's toughness is 22. My strategy often consists of sitting there and absorbing hits. The Staff of Poison won't hurt him too much.

Pridak will use his Huna and his Staff of Molecular Disruption

Pridak will destroy the first item that Nex tries to use with his Rahkshi staff. Then, Pridak will use his mask to turn invisible. Then, Pridak will run around Nex, shooting gravity blasts from his blaster-swords at the Hero. Occasionally, he will run in and swipe at Nex with his Blaster-Swords and his Staff of Molecular Disruption. When the effects of the Huna stop, Pridak will run away. He will continue his attacks from afar. If Nex tries to fly, Pridak will heavily increase his gravity and slam him into the ground.

Counters:

Thornak: Pridak will shoot a gravity blasts at the thornax.

Staff of Poison: Pridak will endure the poisoning.

Impact Spine: Pridak will try and dodge the blast

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I could've sworn I said Skrall was gonna cover himself in stone to prevent conduction, but oh well. Good match.

Strategy against Kiina:

Ah, the famed Coliseum. Too bad the main universe's was destroyed in the final battle.

Of course, Skrall doesn't know about this. All Skrall knows is he needs to win this fight against Kiina.

So what does he do?

First of all, he's aware that Kiina's trainer has bought items. If Kiina uses her Skakdi spine, Skrall will use his greatly higher agility to evade the vision blasts. As for lightning, Skrall will make sure that he creates some stone to block any incoming lightning. Alternatively, he can fling his shield (which I assume is made of metal) in such a way that it takes the lightning shot and becomes imbued with it, but it hits Kiina, thereby reversing her attack. It'll obviously saw into her as well, leaving an opening for Skrall to attack. Skrall will also attempt to disarm Kiina via his higher agility, which means that he'll dizzy her and pummel her, then take her weapons and use them as his own. If Skrall is not allowed to use them, he'll chuck them into the audience for a lucky fan to grab for keeps.

If Kiina decides to come in close or attack from range via water, Skrall will simply use his higher agility, shield, and toughness to either evade or take the blows (which shouldn't hurt). If Kiina tries a "fog-of-war" move, wherein she condenses the air so that Skrall is unable to see, Skrall will saw through the mist and open up a clearing, or if it's too thick he'll go into turtle-shell formation and become one with the ground, invisible to Kiina.

Skrall will otherwise be on the offensive, using his higher agility, strength, and toughness to wail away on Kiina. The higher agility ensures he's always moving, constantly confusing and dizzying Kiina while dashing in, hitting, and retreating. Toughness allows him to withstand any blows she may land, and his strength, combined with his weapons which he covers with stone for added damage, makes sure Kiina is utterly pummeled.

One strategy Skrall will utilize, if an opening is present, is to knock Kiina into the air via a stone pillar and disorient her, calling upon the Sea of Protodermis structure of the Coliseum's floor. Once done, Skrall will execute the staircase move, where he chucks his shield and jumps off it, then repeats, till he reaches Kiina. He will then smash her into a stone spear he calls upon from the ground, impaling her and also stunning her. Skrall will then smash away at Kiina before finally sawing her up, effectively winning the match.

May the best Glatorian win. For Victory, for Glory, for Power.

Undergoing Renovations...