Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Mind if I pop back in and register Takanuva for the tourney?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Tournament 6 start!

Class A Championship Match: Surge vs Hahli

Round 1-B: Kiina vs Malum Hordika, Takanuva has no opponent

Class D Championship Match: Breez 2.0 vs Shadow Von Nebula

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Shadow Tahu Nuva is Class C Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Electro Spectrum is Class F Champion! You receive 7,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

I'd like the Repellers as my free item. For the stat trainers, I'd like to give the +1 toughness and mind trainers to Electro, applying the bonus point to mind. That leaves Gali with the strength and agility trainers, which become +2s due to the Hordika boost.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

strategy against breez

Skakdi spine and adaptive armor

Von nebula will start by darknening the entire arena. From there he will cloak his entire self in a light layer of shadow that will help him blend into the shadows of the arena now. He will now use this shadow armor and darkened arena to attack from the shadows. His attacks will consist of impact blasts and blasts of shadows from the Jinisuma. At one point during the battle Von nebula will summon a sphere of shadow around Breez the sphere will slowly compress around breez till it nearly crushes her. After this attack von nebula will revert back to impact blasts and shadow beams attack.

defense

Von nebula will create shadow puppets of himself that will look exactly like him given he is wearing the shadow armor currently. He will use these shadows to distract breez and make her have to fig ure out which von nebula is the real one.

And against breez's air attack he will create shadow walls to block the attacks and if they get through he will use the jinisuma to block as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alrighty, here goes!

~Titan Gauntlets Active~

-Bowstaff & Buzzsaw Shield Equipped-

Overall: Breez's aim is to get close and pound away, continually slipping around Nebula to avoid shadow attacks.

Offense: First off, Breez is going to fire an energy bolt into Nebula's eye, blinding him and disrupting his focus. She'll then blitz towards him, continuing to fire arrows at the face and hands, blocking any shadow bolts with her shield. Then, the Hero will tackle him, Titan Gauntlets equipped and active. As he lays on the floor, since the difference in their Strengths is huge, she'll punch him continually, using wind to increase the power and force of her attacks. When Nebula looks like he's about to unleash a powerful attack, Breez is going to flip them (So she's on the bottom) and then double-kick him back and upwards. Getting up, she'll let him land before pushing him onto his back and continuing her assault, using the Buzzsaw Shield as well. Finally, after a series of pure punches and charging her powers, she'll wind-blast him deep into the dirt/sand/arena floor, jumping away with the knockback. If he still stands, finish him with more arrows.

Defense:

Shadow Bolts/Waves/Hands/Projectiles: Defend with her shield, dodge if possible

Shadow Field/Cloak: If this happens before she hits his eye, feel the wind currents to find him and shoot him. If after, she should be touching him and so simply will not let go.

Skakdi Spine: Dodge/block.

Axonn's Axe: Dodge energy bolts, knock out of his hand once close.

Midak Skyblaster: Dodge, should be easy to see especially if he uses the shadow field/cloak

Other: Silence, he didn't mention it, isn't used. Adaptive Armor, she's not trying to do any of that other than a bit of blindness.

Good luck, Vox! ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Okay, here's my strategy for the Hahli vs Surge match. Good luck to all!

Hahli will be bringing in the Vahki Staff. Obviously, lightning + water is a very bad combination for the one with water, so Hahli cannot rely on water too much.

Hahli shall begin by sending a few blasts of water at Surge, trying to dodge any arcs of lightning he may have sent out. Then, Hahli will run off, and in an attempt to counter Surge's higher agility should he follow, she will leave behind a layer of water on the floor, enough to hopefully make him slip. If Surge does follow and he does slip, then Hahli will blast him with a lot of water, then she will resume running, except this time throwing water at Surge. Singe Surge is likely to catch up with her, if he does, she will use the Vahki Staff on him, to disorient him and lower his mind. Since Hahli's toughness is higher than Surge's strength and mind, she will then forcefully send a series of water blasts at the disoriented Surge's face. Rinse and repeat the strategies. (that was a terrible pun)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yet another Kiina vs. Malum duel, eh? What’s the old saying, ‘The more two people fight, the deeper in love they actually are’? :P

Malum will utilize his Flame Claws, which he will superheat as soon as is safely feasible after the match begins, granting him an edge in close-quarters melee.As soon as the match begins, Malum will create a short-lived-but-dangerously-intense pillar of flame around Kiina’s body, dealing minor surface damage and disrupting her concentration on any immediate Mind-based attacks. Malum will then slowly retreat backwards into a corner of the arena. If given adequate opportunity, he will superheat Kiina’s armor and primary melee weapon during this time, partially melting it and/or forcing her to drop it, and then reverse the effect in order to create even more damage, particularly of a cracking/fragmentation nature.If Kiina follows him and presses the fight to close-quarters melee, Malum will use an uncharacteristic series of Agility-based feints and dodges in order to swap positions with his opponent, placing her in the corner and himself on the outside. He will then instantly shift tactics and make continuous Strength-based rush/body-slam attacks to force her backwards against the wall, where his superior Strength, superior Toughness, and slightly superior Agility will allow him a quick and easy victory.At random intervals during melee combat, Malum will use his electrical organs to severely shock his opponent, disrupting her concentration, reaction time, and coordination.Should Kiina keep her distance and focus on ranged Mind-based attacks, Malum will first fall into a strong defensive position, Glatorian Arena-style, and focus completely on evading the said attacks. If targeted by some sort of elemental Water attack, he will use small amounts of elemental Fire energy to slow, weaken, and/or disrupt the opposing energy, dodge what’s left using his fairly high Agility, and resist any damage taken using his high Toughness. If he comes under the influence of some immediately life-threatening elemental Water effect, such as ‘drowning on dry land’, he will focus all his Mind on evoking a massively powerful Fire explosion just behind of his opponent’s head and upper body, disrupting concentration, dealing massive damage, and knocking her face-first to the ground.If Kiina begins to gain the upper hand in non-melee combat, Malum will ignite her helmet, buying him enough time for a devastating berserker charge and subsequent heavy attacks.If Kiina uses her Heat Spine, Malum will simply absorb/redirect the heat-based energy.If Kiina uses her Lightning Shield in an offensive manner, Malum will focus all his Mind on melting the shield’s handle/arm-bands into molten slag, which should force her to drop it.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Breez vs Von Nebula: It’s a close match, but I think Breez just might be able to wear Von Nebula down. Her edge in agility should allow her to avoid a few attacks and give her a better chance to using her shield to reduce the damage from hits she does receive, plus Von Nebula’s low strength may give him fewer ways to cause solid damage. Von Nebula receives 8,000 W. Breez is Tournament 6-D Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Also, since Breez has won two tournaments in a row, she will not be allowed to participate in Tournament 7.

Flaredrick: Yes, you can. Tahu’s stats have been updated.

Pulse: Strategy received.

Shadowhawk: Strategy received.

Shadowhawk, better hope Kiina doesn't learn what you said!

Strategy for Kiina vs Malum.

Kiina will be taking the Lightweight Armour and the Lightning Shield.

Kiina will quickly raise a wall of water between her and Malum before crashing it against him to make some distance. She will then throw on the Lightweight Armour and aim the Shield at the now-drenched Malum before sending out three blasts which should cause extra damage due to the conductivity of the water, while also effectively 'shorting' out his electrical organs, even for a short while. Kiina will then use her higher Agility and Mind to avoid Malum's melee attacks and disperse his Fire attacks to create steam for cover. When Malum is basically blinded by the steam, Kiina will focus on the water molecules in the steam around Malum to condense into a tight-fitting, egg-shaped 'ball' that will spin Malum in a whirlpool that'll distort him as Kiina fires random shots of Lightning to do extra damage. If Malum breaks free, he'll be fairly confused from the spinning which'll allow Kiina to get a few strikes in from her Aquatic Slicer and maybe a shot or two from her Shield before trapping him once more in the water egg-ball.

This strategy will continue until Malum is defeated.

Flaredrick: The Armor has been added to your fighters’ inventories, and the Shield has been sold. You currently have 13,500 W.

Zakaro: The Armor has been added to your fighters’ inventories, and Breez’s stats have been updated. Breez is now Class E! You currently have 7,900 W.

Kiina vs Malum: Malum’s opening fire pillar should delay Kiina’s wave attack, but she should still be able to use it to drench Malum, making the following lightning attacks more dangerous. With her boosted agility, Kiina should be able to keep enough distance between herself and Malum to make use of her ranged strategy, though it will take time for her to wear Malum down. The physical attacks Malum gets in are going to hurt quite a bit, but Kiina’s higher mind means her elemental attacks will be more effective, and she takes great advantage of that. Malum receives 10,000 W, Kiina advances.

Since Hahli posted her strategy and Surge did not, Hahli is Class A Champion! You receive 11,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Class B Championship Match: Kiina vs Takanuva

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Well, I just want to say that I don't have the time for this anymore, and I'm resigning from this game. Have fun. Someone else can have my fighters now.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Okay, good match, Shadowhawk!

Now for the gold!

Kiina will bring the Heat Spine and Lightning Shield.

First off, Kiina will use the Heat Spine to temporarily blind Takanuva, allowing her to duck in and knock away his handheld item/s, whether it's the Power Lance, Molecular Staff or both, using her Water to blast them to opposite sides of the arena. If Takanuva has the Kadin, Kiina'll rip the mask off and hurl that away too.

Next, Kiina'll focus on using Heat Spine and Lightning Shield, along with Aquatic Slicer, in a random mix of medium to close range combat, using the Spine to blind, the Lightning Shield to briefly paralyse and the Aquatic Slicer to cut into him, using Water to destroy the hologram that turns up (because Water refracts Light). Should Kiina herself become blinded, she'll quickly raise as many protective layers of water around herself as possible while her vision restores while keeping the water moving to prevent Light blasts piercing the barriers. Once her vision returns, Kiina'll send the protective Water outwards in a wave to do a minor amount of damage to Takanuva, but the wall of water will knock him down if he's still near her, allowing her to follow up with Lightning and Heat Spine to the eyes even if he's not.

This'll continue until the matches end.

Item Defense;

Power Lance: Try and avoid the blast, remove if able to.

Molecular Staff: Try to get away from Takanuva at all costs. If it does work, allow the Lightning Shield to be destroyed.

Kadin: Try and knock the mongrel outta the sky with Heat Spine and Water spears/jets.

Ah, well, at least Malum made a good fight of it. Congrats, Wraith.

---

I'd like to purchase the following items for Malum Hordika:

• [*]Exsidian Edge - 5,000 W[*]Lightweight Armor - 5,000 W[*]+1 Toughness Trainer (+2 w/ Hordika bonus) - 3,000 W

Oh, and for some reason, this last part insists on adding itself to my previous post (the first part, in which I congratulate Wraith) instead of posting as a new post. Very annoying; does anyone have any ideas why this might be?

Edited by Shadowhawk

You're not allowed to double post, Shadowhawk, that's probably why.

Anyway, as for Hahli's Hordika mutation, I would like her to have Electrogenesis, similar to that of an electric eel, if that's possible.

I would also like to buy +2 agility and +2 toughness for Hahli.

Oh, and Hahli is open for Champion Matches.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pulse: Hahli now has low-powered electrogenesis, and her stats have been updated. You currently have 0 W.

EDIT: Since Kiina has posted a strategy and Takanuva has not, Kiina is Class B Champion! You receive 20,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Pulse: Hahli now has low-powered electrogenesis [...]

Wait... that electric-eel trait actually has a name? Would it be too much trouble to modify Malum's Hordika mutation description (again) to something like Hahli's? Y'know, just to save space on the 'List of Fighters' page? Not to mention professional-ism; the phrase 'low-powered electrogenic facial organs' is much more eye-appealing than 'facial organs capable of electrically-sensing surroundings and delivering minute shocks', is it not? :P

Also, Malum Hordika is up for challenges from Class B or C fighters. PM me if you wish to accept.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Well, that was stupid. Thought I'd at least get money for signing up, though...Err, anyone up for a match or something?

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

No, sorry Meta - you need to at least have a match. Heck, you coulda been Champion.When I get back on my PC, I'll be challenging the other Champions.

Right, first order of business - I'll take 2 +1 Mind trainers for Kiina and Lava each, if possible.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith