Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Me and Wraith have agreed to a champion match between Kiina and Hahli.

Strategy:

Hahli will be bringing in the Staff of Molecular Disruption, used to destroy Kiina's lightning shield.

Hahli will try to make use of her advantage in agility by immediately rushing over to Kiina and spraying her with water, then delivering a few slight electric shocks via her electrogenesis. She will then attempt to jump away, but not without delivering a kick to Kiina. Hahli will then attempt to run away, while sending drops of water at Kiina with her laser harpoon. Then, if successful, she will run back at Kiina, jumping directly at her, ready top blast her with water.

EDIT:

Me and Keizah have also agreed to a champion match, between Hahli and Electro.

Seeing as Electro has an advantage in just about everything, I doubt he will bring any items that will lower Hahli's stats, so Hahli will be bringing in the Vahki Staff.

If Hahli tries to run, Electro will catch her almost immediately, both because he has the highest agility of any fighter and because he can fly. At the start of the match, Hahli will try to use her Vahki Staff to at least try to disorient Electro and lower his mind temporarily, so that she may leap onto him, as her toughness is at least higher than his strength. If she does succeed (which is not that likely), she will try to blast him with water, then weakly shock him with her electrogenesis, although it will probably do little damage and likely power him up even more due to his high mind. Hahli will at least try to keep blasting him with water.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

oh, alrighty. Didn't see a notification of that, so I wasn't sure if it happened or not.I'll ask again: anyone in Class B up for a match?You know, I really should get working on the BZPRPG again instead of doing this

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Huh, I notice that there are a lot of female champions this month. Well, let's get to it. *cracks knuckles* Hahli Hordika (6-A) vs. Electro Spectrum (6-F)

Items: Shield of Gravity and Subzero Spear

Analysis: Electro has an 18-point advantage in agility and a 23-point advantage in mind. I think it goes without saying that Hahli won't be lasting too long. General: Electro will stun Hahli with a close-range electromagnetic pulse and then fly into the air. He will spin in a wide circle around the Toa, pelting her with lightning, ice daggers, and gravity bolts.

Kiina (6-B) vs. Electro Spectrum (6-F)

Items: Subzero Spear and Repellers, apply Cosmic Boost to agility.

Analysis: While the stats of the fighters involved would normally make this a cakewalk for Electro, Kiina's Nui Stone could flip the tables entirely (knew I should have gotten Adaptive Armor...). Assuming that the Nui Stone affects all stats and that the averages are rounded down, Electro and Kiina's new stats will be:

Strength: 15

Agility: 29

Toughness: 19

Mind: 25

Thankfully, the stat boost from being a Cosmic Slizer will allow Electro to retain an edge in agility, or if nothing else it will counter Kiina's Lightweight Armor. Electro will be using his element, items, and physical attributes to get any edge he can over the Glatorian.

General: Electro will charge in and slash Kiina across the torso with his Repellers, electrifying them to deal extra damage, then he will spin and use his tail to sweep Kiina's legs out from under her. Next, he will drive the Subzero Spear into the spot where he slashed her earlier, activating the staff to make ice expand from the hole and completely cover the Glatorian's body. While she is momentarily incapacitated, Electro will build up electricity before releasing it in the form of a titanic electric burst that will launch Kiina high up into the air. After that point Electro will fight more defensively, staying high up in the air and weaving around Kiina's attacks while pelting her with lighting and electrically charged disks.

Counters:

Water projectiles - Electro will use his Repellers to reflect Kiina's first major water attack back at her, electrifying it to hit her with the full force of their combined mind stats. After that, Electro will dodge as many of her attacks as he can while blocking those he can't with electric barriers. Ditto for her heat vision.

Lightning shield - Electro will simply take control of the electricity and force it to contact the ground, thereby negating it.

Zakaro, Flaredrick, I assume you're accepting champion matches?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Tally-ho! Even though I'm too tired for this...

Kiina vs Hahli

Kiina will bring the Lightning Shield and Nui Stone.

Kiina will begin by raising a dome of water around herself to momentarily protect her as she uses the Nui Stone to equalise their Agility (23+18=41 = 41/2=20.5). Once that's done, Kiina will send bullets of Water out to hammer Hahli. Once she's used up the water from her protective dome, Kiina will use their equal Agility with her higher Strength to good use by going head to head in a melee fight, using the Lightning Shield*, as well as fire-hose like water blasts, in close range to cause some damage and momentarily stun Hahli so as to give Kiina more chances to attack. This will continue until the matches end.

Item Defense;

Molecular Staff: Kiina will sacrifice the Lightning Shield to render this one useless.

Vahki Staff: Avoid.

*If the Lightning Shield is already destroyed, then that part is rendered pointless.

Kiina vs Electro (We can already tell who's gonna win this but what the heck!)

Kiina will bring her Nui Stone and Lightning Shield.

Kiina will first use the Nui Stone to equalise their Agility (18+41=59, 59/2=24.5) before dashing away and absorbing most of Electro's Lightning attacks into her Shield. She will then keep Electro in a constant state of being drenched so that using his own Elemental Power will have some backlash, while increasing the effectiveness of her Shield against him. This will continue until the match ends.

Item Defense (if any...);

Illusion Staff: Kiina will break through it will a burst of water.

Density Staff: Send out a powerful-looking blast in the hopes of tricking.

Subzero Spear: Blast water at it and hope it freezes itself and Electro.

Gravity Shield: Try and blast away with Lightning.

Plasma Staff: Same as above.

Repellers: Same as Density, though moving away would be nice.

Electro vs Hahli: The Vahki Staff will let Hahli get in a few hits, but they won’t do much against Electro’s toughness, and his mind will still be high enough to finish her off quickly. Hahli receives 11,000 W, Electro receives 10,500 W.

Electro vs Kiina: Now this is interesting…Electro’s Cosmic Armor will boost his agility, but Kiina’s Lightning Shield gives her a little extra toughness, especially against Electro’s lightning attacks. Still, with the way Electro uses the Repellers and the Subzero Spear, he should be able to deal at least two heavy hits that will give him a lead when the match turns into a back-and-forth. Kiina receives 10,000 W, Electro receives 10,500 W.

Kiina vs Hahli: With the Nui Stone, both fighters will have equal defensive stats while Kiina has higher offensive stats, and the fight seems to be pretty straightforward from there. Kiina receives 15,000 W, Hahli receives 11,000 W.

Whew! One outta two, not bad! Now, who's left to be challenged?! Shadow Tahu and Breez? AWRIGHT!

Kiina vs Breez

Kiina will bring the Lightweight Armour and Nui Stone (What? Like I'm gonna try and take on a Class E without it!)

Kiina will use the Nui Stone to equalise their Mind (17+30=47, 47/2= 23.5) and don the Armour quickly. After that, she'll sit down to improve focus and lessen the area needing protection and create a dome of swirling water around her, with as many tendrils of Water as possible acting as whips to knock aside any weapons or attacks Breez throws her way. Once Breez tries getting in close to attempt to break the dome, Kiina will increase the pressure and surface tension of the water to act as a shell before wrapping Breez in a cocoon of water and attacking with Aquatic Slicer.

Kiina vs Tahu

Kiina will bring the Lightweight Armour and Lightning Shield.

Kiina will quickly throw the Armour on and throw a wall of water up to mitigate as much damage as possible from Tahu's first attack. Once she has an opportunity, she'll use the water to cut the chain on her Aquatic Slicer's sansetsukon form and wrap the water around both ends in tendrils. Once she has a firm grip, she'll throw one straight at Tahu while throwing the other at him from the side. While he's busy defending, she'll send high-pressure water jets from the tendrils to interfere with his concentration and keep him on the ropes while slowly wrapping water tendrils around him. Once he finds himself unable to move, Kiina'll send a continuous blast from the Lightning Shield to leave him smoking.

graghhhh

an entire strategy.. lost to bad connection.. >.<

so yeah if this seems half-hearted it is, cuz I just lost like 10-15 minutes worth of strategizing. >.<

Kiina vs. Breez...

Adaptive Armor, Titan Gauntlets

Overall: New strategy, use wind to increase speed and power

Offense: Shoot forward with wind-blast, tackle, punch than wind-blast off. Use Zephyrang to knock Kiina down as she gets back up, than box to the finish with wind-after hits to make up for misses.

Defense:

Water projectiles, block with air

Drenching, protective air-cover around body, wind-blast it off when done

Nui Stone: Adaptive Armor

Lightning Shield, take it, knock shield out of hand with 'rang.

I know I forgot an item but whateveeeeeeeerrrrr >.<

just plain annoyed right now..

other Champion matches will be up eventually/dealt with as they come.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Zakaro and I have agreed to a champion match between Breez and Hahli.

Hahli will be bringing in the Staff of Molecular Disruption and Adaptive Armor. If Breez brings it, the former will be used to destroy her Feral Circuit.

Seeing as Breez has superior everything, Hahli will attempt to do a bunch of acrobatics to at least attempt to avoid Breez's attacks, while sending a few of her own. If that proves to be too much for Hahli, which it very likely is, she will throw her laser harpoon in Breez's general direction, and begin to run off, although Breez is very likely to catch up, so in hopes of making her slip, Hahli will leave puddles of water on the ground. When Breez inevitably catches up, if she gets within melee range, Hahli will deliver some low-powered shocks via her electrogenesis.

@Zakaro Ouch, I feel your pain. The worst is when you're in a place with wifi and login page supersedes your post. <_<

Breez 2.0 (6-E) vs. Electro Spectrum (6-F)

Items: Staff of Plasma and Gravity Shield, apply Cosmic Boost to mind.

Analysis: Breez has a similar stat set to Electro, with notably higher strength and lower agility. Electro will need to be wary of her long-range weapons, evading and retaliating when necessary.

General: Electro will hover in the air and use his staff to superheat the ground beneath Breez, sinking her up to her knees in lava. When Electro cuts off the power of his staff, the ground will quickly cool and harden, trapping Breez in place. Electro will then fly to Breez's blind spot and hit her with a volley of lightning, plasma, and gravity bolts. If and when Breez breaks free, Electro will coat his body in a shell of electricity and continue to snipe Breez from a distance.

Counters:

Close-range attacks - Whenever Breez comes in close, Electro will knock her away with a plasma whip. Considering that plasma is very dense, this should launch her a considerable distance.

Air attacks - Heat the air to cause an updraft and send the attack off-course.

Zephyrangs - Capture in spheres of plasma, which will drop like lead and melt into the the ground, making the weapons difficult to recover.

Arrows/axe blasts - Block with plasma barriers.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

So, uhnobody?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Alright, time to get this over with.. :P

Breez vs. Hahli

No items.

Overall: Breez is expanding on her physical-elemental enhancing and using that to wear Hahli down into a loss.

Offense: First things first, of course: Breez'll throw a couple of wind-blades at Hahli while preparing for her main attack. Once it's ready, she'll create a tornado large enough to suck up both herself and the Toa, and keep it going for the rest of the match. While in the tornado, Breez'll maintain balance, due to controlling the thing, and pummel Hahli with the Zephyrangs. Eventually, they'll get spat upwards and out of the top, at which point Breez'll wind-blast over to the Toa and tackle her to the ground, landing with the Toa on bottom. Jump off, get sucked up again and repeat.

Defense:

Water projectiles: Block, dodge, or redirect.

Water floods, coverings: Make the air-armor, wind-blast out when done.

Electro-thingy: Damage would be minimal, use the close range for a good punch or two.

Vakhi Staff: Dodge, knock/blow it out of her hand. If hit, attempt to wind-blast all around, release tornado if she has too.

Others: N/A.

Breez vs. Electro

~Titan Gauntlets Active~

-Axonn's Axe Equipped-

Overall: Breez is going to push her Mind to the limits with this one, using multiple bursts or continuous winds to hopefully keep Electro down and at a disadvantage.

Offense: Breez has 3 main strategies in this match: each with their own style and type. They'll be used in order.

1: As the match begins, Breez'll start up a major, huge, horrible windstorm. Moving at hurricane speeds, as Breez kicks up dirt and such to decrease visibility Electro'll be pelted with it, like driving in the rain, but it's his eyes and dirt, not water. The Hero'll throw the Axe and her Zephyrangs at random points, putting the Gauntlets on just for each throw, hopefully hitting the blind Slizer.

2. Eventually, once Breez has sustained enough damage, she'll move to different tactics. Throwing energy blasts at the likely still-flying Slizer, she'll constantly move and dodge until she's got enough energy, and then she'll be catapulting towards Electro, who'll find himself suddenly fighting huge headwind. Doing a flying hit, the Titan Gauntlets and Axonn's Axe together are going to hurt.

3. Again, Breez will return to running, dodging, and throwing energy blasts and the 'rangs. This time, however, when she's built up the energy, the Slizer will be sent flying downwards in one heck of a downdraft. When he crashes to the ground, a leaping, Gauntlet assisted, overhead Axe blow should end the battle. Just to be sure, Breez'll fire off an air bullet at Electro's face once the Axe connects.

Defense:

Electricity projectiles: Attempt to dodge, shove axe in the ground to attract it, or throw a 'rang to attract.

Electricity Fields: fire an energy blast through it to fail concentration.

Disk: Dodge, block, or take it.

Illusion: Wind-blast all around.

Density: Move onwards, if it's a major hit that misses increase pummeling.

Spear: dodge, take it.

Gravity Shield: Knock it out of his hand with 'rang/wind.

Plasma: Knock it out of his hand, dodge/block.

Golden Armor: N/A

Repellers: Fire off a wind-blast that's nothing but hot air but looks huge, use other feints until he's used them.

Whew.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Breez vs Hahli: Breez's edge in agility will make it difficult for Hahli to dodge as she plans, and leaving puddles won't work once Breez pulls them both into the air. Hahli receives 11,000 W, Breez receives 12,000 W.

Breez vs Electro: Electro's strategy will have a strong impact on Breez's wind-focused strategy. She's sure to get in some solid hits, but Electro is more likely to outlast her. Breez receives 8,000 W, Electro receives 10,500 W.

I may have brought this up once before, but is it intended that a Hordika can gain +6 points in their stats from three +2 trainers costing only 9,000W, costing less than what a Hordika bonus with a regular +5 (+6), which costs 13,000W?

As it currently is, through ten +1 trainers, a Hordika can gain 20 points for only 30,000W, almost twice as much as that of a normal fighter and around 66% more than if they bought two +5 trainers & a +1 one trainer, which adds up to around the same price.

Sorry if that was hard to read or this is intended, it just seems a bit odd.

To be perfectly honest, sometimes I just don't think things through so well. :P Not sure what to do about the issue...

What about doing something like you can only use the plus one on one trainer. So like if you bought 3 1+strength trainer you only get a to have one of the trainers with the pluss one bonus?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Herm.. I've got an idea, myself...

Hordika Venom: Due to the mutative, animalistic qualities of this Venom, fighters are now easier to train in Strength, Toughness, and Agility. Mind, however, becomes much harder and thus costs more.

(-1000W for +1, -2000W for +3, -3000W for +5 in Strength, Agility, and Toughness. +1000W for +1, +2000W for +3, +3000W for +5 in Mind. Fighters can gain small, animalistic abilities when effected.)

Dunno if this'll solve the problem, but it's an idea.

Anyway, I'd like to purchase +1 Agility for both Breez and Luna, and +3 in Strength for Luna as well.

Also, would it be possible to perhaps add some special items for the HF Villians? Maybe something like this?

-Evil Brain: Used to turn the environment against the opponent, EX. In the Default Arena, random spikes come out of the sand. Countered by the Brain Visor. For Villians.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

To be perfectly honest, sometimes I just don't think things through so well. :P Not sure what to do about the issue...

What about doing something like you can only use the plus one on one trainer. So like if you bought 3 1+strength trainer you only get a to have one of the trainers with the pluss one bonus?

I agree with that. Also, could make it so that the stat bonus only works every x (x equalling time.)?

I think I like Zakaro's idea about what to do with the Hordika Venom.

In Strength, Agility and Toughness:

3x 10,000 (+5) = 15 points for 30,000

5 x 6,000 (+3) = 15 points for 30,000

15 x 2,000 (+1) = 15 points for 30,000 (although to promote buying the trainers above, perhaps adding 500W to this and 250W to the +3 might work?)

Things are a lot better and it is no longer possible to exploit +1 trainers. With 500W added to the cost of +1 and 250W added to the cost of +3:

3x 10,000W = 15 points for 30,000

5x 6,250W = 15 points for 31,250

15x 2,500 = 15 points for 37,500

In terms of Mind, I don't think much needs to be changed, unless it would require a rework in this case.

How does this sound?

Edited by Pulse

hmm... i don't know. i quite honestly from what i can understand that plan seems like it is merely making things cheaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's basically what the Hordika Venom's about, making it cheaper/easier to train a fighter in Strength, Agility, and Toughness. It's just that originally, it made it cheap to almost the point of being overpowered.

Also, I had no idea that the math worked out that great xD

So yeah, I'm putting my full support behind this version of the Venom. :P

Though, if it was to be added, I think that the Cure should temporarily be made cheaper/0 W so that people that are using it and don't like this new version can easily opt out.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Pretty much what Zakaro said. In addition, mind is inversely made more expensive to train, plus I think Vox's idea could still be exploited if someone chose instead train once every post they made if they had the widgets. So I put my full support behind Zakaro's version of the venom.

1-week later EDIT: Um, have we come to a conclusion yet as to which version of the venom we prefer?

Edited by Pulse

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay--we'll go with Zakaro's idea for the new Venom. I'll also add the Evil Brain to the item list.

Keizah: The Armor has been added to your fighters' inventories, and Electro's stats have been updated. You currently have 8,825 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Now that the issue of Hordika Venom has been settled, I'd like to buy 3x +5 strength and +1 toughness for Hahli. With the new Hordika Venom, that's more or less all of my 33,000 widgets.

By the way, the 'fighters currently in need of sponsors' still has Hahli on it, so it probably needs updating.

Edited by Pulse

*rubs neck* I sense this new version of the venom will prove to be very manipulated in the coming time. But then again that is just my opinion

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Finally got around to this...

Malum vs Lava, in the Slizer Dome. I'm gonna bet 4000 Widgets on this.

Strategy!

Lava will be bringing the Nui Stone and the Lightning Shield.

Lava will immediately use the Nui Stone to equalise both fighters strength (17+24=41, 41/2=20.5) before intercepting Malum's first attack with a Lightning Shield blast followed by a fireball barrage and a flamethrower. Once Malum's been knocked back a bit, Lava will focus on draining the heat away from Malum, making it more difficult to create Element attacks for a while. While Malum is recuperating, Lava will speed off to find the nearest, undamaged terminal before using the Lightning Shield to power it up and program the turrets, setting them to a round-robin firing style. The moment Malum gets up, Lava will send a Firebomb Wheel to knock him back again until the turrets begin firing, as Lava uses the fire to attach the Lightning Shield to his engine. Once the turrets run out of ammo or are destroyed, Lava will engage the Lightning Shield to boost his speed while using his Flame Jet, as well as a barrier of fire, to tackle Malum to and off the edge of the building, Lava reversing before reaching said edge.

Should Malum reach and activate a terminal first, Lava will send out Lightning blasts and fireballs to destroy the turrets.

• 2 months later...

Due the data loss during the down time, how will we know if we made any changes/bought anything during it? It seems those of us with a third sponsored fighter also lost our third sponsored fighters.

Anyway, I'll enter Flare for the next tournament.

How much do ya guys love me?

I was able to find a cached version of Pahrak's blog and it includes what our fighters were at the time before the loss

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fcache.nevkontakte.com%2Fproxy.html#go=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=90&showentry=124270

That link will show the fighter stats and all that goodies including peeps who had three fighters

for example i was able to recover my 2 main fighters

-Shadow Kopaka Nuva Hordika Tournaments 2, 3-E, 5-F, 7-G, and 8-H Champion!
Strength: start 12, current 31
Agility: start 11, current 32
Toughness: start 12, current 30
Mind: start 13, current 55
Powers and Items: Toa of Shadow, Ice Blades, shield, Skakdi Spine (Impact) (shared), Staff of Silence (recharged) (shared), Axonn's Axe (shared), Kadin Nuva (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Staff of Sleep (shared), Staff of Shattering (shared)
Sponsor: Soldier 1st class Voxumo
Class I
-Tainted Nocturn
Strength: start 17, current 18
Agility: start 10, current 16
Toughness: start 16, current 17
Mind: start 6, current 12
Powers and Items: The Splix, Toa-level power over Plant Life, Skakdi Spine (Impact) (shared), Staff of Silence (recharged) (shared), Axonn's Axe (shared), Kadin Nuva (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Staff of Sleep-C (shared), Staff of Shattering-C (shared)
Sponsor: Vox
Class B
Although i will admit that it may not be fully up to date since after the most recent tournament nocturn had become a c class fighter.. Though it is better than nothing.
So yeah i hope this helps
Hmm.. for some odd reason the link is not working now.. though for those interested i was able to get a back up of the bionicle fighter blog post.
EDIT: Ok figured out what the issue was..
Step 1. Go to this link http://cache.nevkontakte.com/
Step 2. Inpute site: bzpower.com "Technic Coliseum Fighter List"
Step 3: Press the link that comes up and that will take you to the caches version of Pahrak's blog providing the fighter list. I am still trying to figure out how to find the cached version for non-bionicle fighters
I hope this helps people
Edit edit:
*laughs evilly* I found the Non-bionicle fighter cached version.. i have it saved on my desktop in a note pad so if you guys want me to post it and the bionicle fighter one on the topic let me know and i will or if pahrak wants me to message it to them i can do that too.
Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, I managed to salvage Hahli. Haven't managed to get Flare or Alloy since I can't find a recent cache of the non-bionicle fighters.

-Hahli Hordika Tournament 6-A Champion!Strength: start 11, current 33Agility: start 14, current 26Toughness: start 12, current 22Mind: start 11, current 13Powers and Items: Toa of Water, Laser Harpoon, electrogenesis Staff of Molecular Disruption (shared), Vahki Staff (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Sonic Shield (shared), Repellers (shared)Sponsor: PulsateClass D

As for Flare, I know I bought +10 strength for him, and I think a +1 tournament bonus thing was added on top of it (the tournament that now never happened.)

I sponsored Alloy at Class A, gave her a reforge with a mace, and bought +10 mind as it was their weakest stat.

Okay, I managed to salvage Hahli. Haven't managed to get Flare or Alloy since I can't find a recent cache of the non-bionicle fighters.

-Hahli Hordika Tournament 6-A Champion!Strength: start 11, current 33Agility: start 14, current 26Toughness: start 12, current 22Mind: start 11, current 13Powers and Items: Toa of Water, Laser Harpoon, electrogenesis Staff of Molecular Disruption (shared), Vahki Staff (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Sonic Shield (shared), Repellers (shared)Sponsor: PulsateClass D

As for Flare, I know I bought +10 strength for him, and I think a +1 tournament bonus thing was added on top of it (the tournament that now never happened.)

I sponsored Alloy at Class A, gave her a reforge with a mace, and bought +10 mind as it was their weakest stat.

Perhaps this will help Pulse
-Solar Flare (Slizer) Tournaments 4-B, 5-D, 7-F, and 8-F Champion!
Strength: start 11, current 18
Agility: start 14, current 42
Toughness: start 11, current 23
Mind: start 12, current 40
Powers and Items: Expert in disk throwing, can fly, Scorched Spear, Toa-level power over Fire, Staff of Molecular Disruption (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Sonic Shield (shared), Repellers (shared)
Sponsor: Pulsate
Class G
-Alloy
Strength: start 14, current 14
Agility: start 12, current 12
Toughness: start 14, current 14
Mind: start 8, current 18
Powers and Items: Titanium Flail, Toa-level power over Iron, can use Wheel Talismans, can create spikes on wheels to cling to surfaces, Staff of Molecular Disruption (shared), Adaptive Armor (shared), Sonic Shield (shared), Repellers (shared), CreateRoads.EXE
Sponsor: Pulse
Class A

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu