• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Technic Coliseum

Featured

• Please log in to reply
2727 replies to this topic

#81 Online Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:37 PM

Oooh, Jming, i feel bad for ya.

output_fmwrer.gif   1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png   output_fmwrer.gif

(Links do not work at the moment)

#82 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:42 PM

I might have a large chance of loss, but let Pahrak have the final say. 

#83 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:42 PM

Oooh, Jming, i feel bad for ya.

why do you feel bad for him?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#84 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:44 PM

Because he thinks that Julius will get piledrived by Kopaka, which might happen, but we don't know for sure.

Also, can ANYONE spell my name right?!

#85 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:51 PM

i will make sure to spell it correctly from now on JiMing

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#86 Offline Zeene

Zeene
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 06:35 AM

Just so you guys know, if you want a match with the person who has, at the time of writing, won the most matches, PM me ;)

"The rumours of my signature have been greatly exaggerated."

#87 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 07:23 AM

So, there are currently two matches that still have to have a winner decided: Me/Millenium vs. Flaredrick/Tahu and JiMing/Nex vs. Vuxumo/Kopaka.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#88 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 08:35 AM

Flaredrick: Ruru has been added to Tahu's inventory.  You currently have 5,000 W.

Loganto: Pohatu has his boots by default, they just aren't mentioned in his file because they're a part of his anatomy.  We do not currently have a Kolhii ball available for purchase.

Millennia vs Tahu: Using the Pakari, Tahu's strength outclasses Millennia's toughness, and with his higher agility I think it's likely he'd be able to get plenty of hits in.  Tahu wins 5,000 W.

Lhikevikk: The Kanohi have been added to Lewa's inventory and his stats have been updated.  You currently have 25,000 W.

Kopaka vs Nex: Kopaka's strategy enhances his slight edge in agility and involves plenty of blows that utilize the gap between his strength and Nex's toughness.  Kopaka wins 7,500 W.

Current Works:
Technic WarzoneGames and Trivia.  Fighters from various Lego lines compete in gladiator games and get to shoot death rays at each other.  Plenty of room for new players!
A Mind in Darkness: Epics.  To reclaim one of Turaga Nokama's Kanohi, Vhisola and Macku form an uneasy alliance and journey into the unknown.  Complete!

The Blade of Valor: Short Stories.  When the Spirits of the Elements are in danger, Tahra must take up a legendary weapon and challenge the creature waiting inside Lewa's temple.  Testing a concept, so please respond if you'd like to see more of this.

#89 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 08:36 AM

First win, nothing to special. Nice matching with you Canis.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#90 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 09:53 AM

Well, I kinda pulled that strategy out of nowhere. Oh well, I can't be a sore loser!

#91 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:11 AM

I'd like to sponsor Mark Surge, if possible.

Scroll down. Or up.

#92 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:20 AM

I would like to triumphantly return and sponsor Torch again.  And then buy him a disk. Huge surprise right?

Uhm, also, Iʻd like his Vent hand to be Reforged Weapon-ed into an Inferno Guantlet, And +3 trainers in mind, strength and toughness. That leaves me with a cool 13,000 W, right?

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul, Feb 26 2013 - 12:46 PM.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

#93 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 01:53 PM

Negative: Welcome to the Coliseum!  You have 50,000 W to prepare Surge for battle.

Worldsoul: Welcome to the Coliseum!  The Disk has been added to Torch's inventory, his weapon has been Reforged, and his stats have been updated.  Yes, that leaves you with 13,000 W.

Current Works:
Technic WarzoneGames and Trivia.  Fighters from various Lego lines compete in gladiator games and get to shoot death rays at each other.  Plenty of room for new players!
A Mind in Darkness: Epics.  To reclaim one of Turaga Nokama's Kanohi, Vhisola and Macku form an uneasy alliance and journey into the unknown.  Complete!

The Blade of Valor: Short Stories.  When the Spirits of the Elements are in danger, Tahra must take up a legendary weapon and challenge the creature waiting inside Lewa's temple.  Testing a concept, so please respond if you'd like to see more of this.

#94 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 02:22 PM

I'd like to have Surge's weapons reforged, as well as a core transfer, +1 toughness training and +3 agility training. That should cost 46,000 W in total, right?

Scroll down. Or up.

#95 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 02:38 PM

Negative: Surge's weapons have been Reforged, granting him Toa-level power over Lightning.  You may determine the shape and name of the weapon if you wish.

Surge has been upgraded and his stats have been updated.  You currently have 4,000 W.

Current Works:

#96 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 02:44 PM

Can I determine the name of the weapon as Arc Lightning Bow? I'd also like to put 500W towards sponsoring Surge.

Edited by Negative, Feb 26 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Scroll down. Or up.

#97 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 02:50 PM

Negative: Okay, Surge's new weapon will be Arc Lightning Bow. 

Current Works:

#98 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members

• 1,684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 02:53 PM

So, Me and Negative have reached an agreement. Surge and Torch will have a match/fight/battle/whatever, with each of us contributing 1500 W. Just To save time, Iʻll be posting my strategy right now.

Spoiler

Progenitus Worldsoul

#99 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:15 PM

My strategy is:

Spoiler

Scroll down. Or up.

#100 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:31 PM

Torch vs Surge: Torch aimed to take out his opponent's greatest strength while making good use of his own advantages.  Torch wins 7,500 W.

Current Works:

#101 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:37 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm going to buy a +1 Mind Trainer for Natalie.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] 9,500 W[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]-3,000 W[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] 6,500 W[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#102 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:38 PM

Zakaro: Breez's stats have been updated.

Current Works:

#103 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:41 PM

I have arranged a match with Dual Matrix, and each of us is putting down 1000 W for sponsoring. I also set one up with Zakaro, both sponsoring with 1000 W. Here is my strategy for both matches:

Spoiler

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#104 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:55 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Confirming the match with Canis/Millennia.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Strategy:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]

Spoiler
[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#105 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:04 PM

Breez vs Millennia: It's a tough decision, but I think I'm going to give this one to Millennia.  Despite Breez's agility and strategy, Millennia has a good strategy that will allow him to get in some hits, and with Breez's relatively low toughness that seems like enough to work.  Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Current Works:

#106 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:07 PM

Forgot to mention I'd like to buy 2*5+ strength.Strategy against Canis:
Spoiler

I'm back!

#107 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members

• 1,684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:08 PM

The items for Slizers are just like Kanohi and donʻt disappear after theyʻre used, right. If so, Iʻll buy some ROBOT STEROIDS Power Fuel. Either way, Iʻll also take a +3 trainer in Agility

Progenitus Worldsoul

#108 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:12 PM

Wait, I have a question: Since Millennium had two set modes, do I get you switch between them? If not, then which form do I get?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#109 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:19 PM

Millennia vs Onua: Millennia's advantages in strength and toughness help him counter Onua's strategy.  Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Matrix: It seemed unfair to apply the upgrade before deciding the fight, but Onua's stats have now been updated.  You currently have 9,000 W.

Worldsoul: You are correct--the items are not consumable.  The Power Fuel has been added to Torch's inventory and his stats have been updated.  You currently have 6,000 W.

Canis: Millennia remains in his larger "titan" form in Coliseum matches, his motorcycle form is not used.

Current Works:

#110 Offline Zeene

Zeene
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:20 PM

Alright, I just arranged a match with Negative, we're both putting in a 1000 Widgets. Wait for his confirmation, if you want.

On that notion, could I also have another +3 Agility?

(And yes, I am willing to risk the possibility of ending up broke)

"The rumours of my signature have been greatly exaggerated."

#111 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:23 PM

Zeene: Since you just announced a match, I'm going to hold off on the trainer until after the fight has been decided.

Current Works:

#112 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:26 PM

+3 toughness for Onia pleaseWho wants to match, contact me!

I'm back!

#113 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 04:30 PM

Matrix: Onua's stats have been updated.  You currently have 1,000 W.

Current Works:

#114 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 05:14 PM

wanted to say that was a great match JiMing and hope we can do it again sometime

ok Canis lupus and i have agreed to a match against kopaka and millenium. I will be sponsoring kopaka for 2000 widgets and he will be sponsoring millenium for 1000 widgets.

ok and here is my strategy

Spoiler

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

#115 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 05:32 PM

Alright, I just arranged a match with Negative, we're both putting in a 1000 Widgets. Wait for his confirmation, if you want.

On that notion, could I also have another +3 Agility?

(And yes, I am willing to risk the possibility of ending up broke)

Confirming the match.

To save time, here is my strategy:

Spoiler

Scroll down. Or up.

#116 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 05:35 PM

I would like to get a +1 trainer, and when can I get Tahu new weapon.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#117 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 05:53 PM

Strategies received.

Flaredrick: Excluding the purchase of Energized Protodermis, there aren't currently any new weapons for Toa available.  This will change in the future, of course.

Current Works:

#118 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members

• 1,684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 05:54 PM

"HELLO! Come one come all! Come see an exhibition match between Onua and Torch!" Yeah, so me and Matrix payed 750 W each for someone to say that.

strategery.

Spoiler

Progenitus Worldsoul

#119 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 06:00 PM

Oh, well in that case. I'll have that trainer I ordered an some protodermis.

BZPRPG Profiles

#120 Offline Noise #0579

Noise #0579
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,559 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 06:02 PM

Flaredrick: Which stat do you want the trainer for?

Energized Protodermis costs 40,000 W, more than you currently possess.

Current Works:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users