Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

*Cries a little on the inside* Such an awesome/dark strategy against Ackar and no use for it..

Kopaka Versus Flare

Item: Staff of Sleep, Skakdi spine

Ah quatros... such a planet full of life and... lifiness. It made Kopaka sick. Wishing to escape from it he tucked in his wings and shot into the air, through the canopy of the trees and into the semi-safety of the sky. Now while the trees are a hassle for spotting Flare he knows flare will likely attempt to fly and meet him in the sky as well. As such this will likely become an ariel fight. As such Kopaka will take advantage of his slightly better agility to dodge any of flare's attacks or throw up a shield of shadow to block the fire. Kopaka will fly close to Flare while activating his staff of sleep. From there He will create a small platform of shadow to catch flare so he doesn't fall to the ground. He will first have a worm of shadow slither into some of Flare's inner mechanisms while kopaka himself creates to shadow daggers in his hands which he will promptly thrust into Flare's eyes or whatever he has for seeing to blind him. Given that the pain from losing his eyesight will likely waken flare Kopaka shall use a close range impact blast to send Flare hurtling towards the ground while kopaka flies higher up to avoid any incoming attack. Kopaka shall now go on the offensive. However to avoid flare catching onto his actual position he shall use decoy shadow daggers coming from different directions to confuse Flare while he himself uses a mixture of impact blasts and shadow blasts to attack Flare.

Kopaka will keep up this strategy while avoiding flare's likely missing attacks to damage him. However towards the end of the attacks Kopaka shall activate his shadow worm as his nuva ability. The worm will slowly expand till it litterely blows Flare apart, killing him or whatever robots do.

CounterMeasures:
Fire: Given the variety of things fire can do.
Fire blasts: Dodge using his superior agility or block the fire with a shield of shadow
Lighting the whole forest ablaze: Well... Good thing kopaka can fly isn't it? No need to stay in the forest.
Adaptive Armor: Considering I am not using any items that the armor could counter... well really no need for it
Exo-toa: Now this... this will be a doozy. Considering that, if my memory serves me correctly, flares ability to fly relies on his elemental powers. With the Exo-toa armor he will likely be forced to the ground, setting a whole canopy of trees between the two fighters. This will force kopaka to come below the canopy to fight. As such he will avoid any direct combat and try to dodge the electro-rockets. If possible Kopaka will also try to remove trees out of the way so he can fly higher up and still attack Flare but keep his distance.
Staff of Molecular Disruption: Can not really do anything to prepare for this except have kopaka keep his cool even if a weapon is missed.
Staff of Elasticity: Hmm... given that Flare's strength is so low kopaka is surprisingly not very worried about this at all. However he will try to spot the attack coming early and avoid it.
Repellers: Kopaka will try to catch flare drawing these items and as such try to lessen the damage the repellers do to him since it is ultimately unavoidable.

May the best gentleman... oh wait flare is a robot... may the best fighter win *smirks*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well yes. BUT! But he has the small biological chance that his body has a heart. A robot has Zero chance of having a Heart Except for two scenarios: A) The robot went and killed some orphans and duct taped their hearts somewhere to their chest or B) They are the tinman. *smirks* You know i wonder if a character had a high enough mind stat if they could kill their opponent by psychological warfare, causing their brain to explode from the sheer complexity of the warfare. I would love to see a match like that occur. Also nice to see you post in here chro. (Posted from 3DS so no formatting)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Immanis Kopaka vs Astroflare: I feel like gouging out Flare’s eyes may be just a little unfair, so let’s say Kopaka wasn’t able to do that (plus his minimal strength would hinder this anyway). Also, since the Staff of Sleep only lasts a brief time, I’m not sure Kopaka would have enough time to create this worm and get it inside Flare’s armor. Flare’s flight has nothing to do with Elemental Powers, so he will still be airborne with the Exo-Toa on. With this boost to his strength, his flight, and the Staff of Elasticity, Flare has a great strategy going, and his electro rockets will definitely cause Kopaka a lot of pain. Kopaka will also be able to cause some decent damage, and his edge in agility will really come out in an aerial fight. Since Flare’s agility is equal to Kopaka’s mind, it’s 50/50 on how well he’ll be able to get through Kopaka’s wide angle attack spreads—some hits will get in, some won’t. To be honest, it’s anyone’s game, fitting for the final fight. :P But you know, Flare will have a very large edge in toughness here, and he does intend to let Kopaka’s attacks hit the surrounding wildlife, some of which can still reach them in the sky. It will be a very, very close match, but I think Flare will just barely manage to come out on top. Astroflare is Champion!

Well, that wraps it up. Thanks to everyone who participated in Technic Coliseum—I’ve had a lot of fun hosting this, and I hope you’ve had fun as well! Maybe I’ll see you later this month in Technic Warzone, eh?

perhaps it was electro i was thinking of in terms of flight being dependant upon element? I just could have sworn there was some fighter who was like that... oh well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ah ok. That would explain where my confusion came from. Oh well was an interesting final fight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu